Anyone Dated Cuzco Women ?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Anyone Dated Cuzco Women ?

Post by Taco »

According to Roosh, Cuzco is the easiest place in South America to pick up women, I think I know why.

Cuzco Travel Guide
http://www.rooshv.com/travel/peru/cuzco

These Cuzco Women Are Still Single
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Ydnvm7 ... re=related

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Cuzco is the easiest for Nordic phenotype of men to score. The Peruanas there are so self-hating that it's utterly disgusting.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E_Irizarry wrote:Cuzco is the easiest for Nordic phenotype of men to score. The Peruanas there are so self-hating that it's utterly disgusting.
Uh hunh if blondes go for Black guys are they self-hating?

Yeah, but not so disgusting.... :lol:

Anyway watching these girls fight I am so discouraged about Peru....

No wonder the Incas died out on Macchu Picchu... unfuckable females...
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Well, Ive done a lot of research on where I want to go next and when looking at all of South America, Lima Peru seems the best bet. My primary intention is to avail myself opportunity to meet a quality woman for marriage, but in the meantime, if that doesn't happen while I'm there, I can still hook up with some super hot babes quite easily.

Here is a link to the most useful info I found with the cliff notes version below it

Source http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-4157.html

Lima was one of easiest places in the world for me to pick up

I generally found Peruanas easier to game than girls in most other Latin American countries I've visited and as such had a f***ing ball there.

Pulling in Peru is a f'ing cake walk. It's been awhile since I was there but here is the run down.

Girls in Peru will eye ball f@ck you like the were trained by professional strippers. Man I miss that place.

Sorry to rain on your parade Selva, but Lima is not paradise to ANY foreigner as you put it, only to WHITE foreigners who ate not black or Latino foreigners. Which is why it's so easy fir white men to get laid; any girl seen with a white foreigner goes up In status socially especially her peers. This is the total opposite of Colombia girls who are 7+ in looks; being seen with a white foreigner is social suicide among top models.

I totally believe this. Every Peruvian woman I've met in the US is with a white man. I met this one Peruvian woman once that married this American white guy in a very short time. He was this total introverted nerd type. She said she married him because she wanted a baby with blue eyes. There's a LOT of self-hate issues in Peru in particular. So anyplace that's full of racial self-hate is easy for white dudes to tear it up. These women are trying to ethnically cleanse themselves. Funny how that shit works? Pizarro conquered the in Incas and set up this caste system where Indians were on the bottom and whites on top. So 500 years after his death, white PUAs have Pizarro to thank for all the p***y they're getting in Peru!

Peruanas are awesome. They are generally very sweet and rarely have bitch shields or anything so you never have to game them hardcore. Peruvian girls are not engaged in some war of the sexes. They want a man just like you want a woman. It's not about conquering her, it's about packaging yourself nicely so she will take you.

In peru, a 110lb (50kg) nerd will get laid with ZERO game so long a he is white, and has blue eyes.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jester wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Cuzco is the easiest for Nordic phenotype of men to score. The Peruanas there are so self-hating that it's utterly disgusting.
Uh hunh if blondes go for Black guys are they self-hating?

Yeah, but not so disgusting.... :lol:

Anyway watching these girls fight I am so discouraged about Peru....

No wonder the Incas died out on Macchu Picchu... unfuckable females...
Actually, some hate being White, but most embrace it, even when dating a Black American guy so don't try to quid pro quo me with that feeble retort. Jester we are cool; I'm not here trying to mess that up alright?

And I don't know if you are trying to paint me into a caricature of being a Black dude when I said countless times I"m not. I speak about Black American experiences through proxy; like a Jon B would...or maybe a Robin Thicke would, but I am not as Caucasian as they are although I'm halfway of the way there. I am a real Brasilian-American.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E_Irizarry wrote:.. don't try to quid pro quo me with that feeble retort.
Hey he called my retort FEEBLE!!

:evil: :x
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E_Irizarry wrote:Jester we are cool; I'm not here trying to mess that up alright? I am a real Brasilian-American.
No sweat.

And yes I will to remember.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »