Man falsely accused of rape gets out of jail after 5 years

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Man falsely accused of rape gets out of jail after 5 years

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

The woman who accused him openly admitted that she has LIED about it, but she refuses to admit it in court because she doesn't want to have to give back her 1.5 million dollar settlement she got from the rape case.

It's shit like this that makes men want to ENTIRELY boycott American women, and not even TALK to them, what to speak of date or f**k or marry them. Even LOOKING at an American woman is dangerous. She can sue you and say she felt "threatened" by your stare.

Anyway, here's the story:

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

Long Beach high school football star cleared after spending five years in prison for rape
By Linda Deutsch Associated Press
Posted: 05/24/2012 02:52:13 PM PDT
Updated: 05/24/2012 02:52:14 PM PDT

LONG BEACH -- A former high school football star whose dreams of a pro career were shattered by a rape conviction burst into tears Thursday as a judge threw out the charge that sent him to prison for more than five years.
Brian Banks, now 26, pleaded no contest 10 years ago on the advice of his lawyer after a childhood friend falsely accused him of attacking her on their high school campus.
In a strange turn of events, the woman, Wanetta Gibson, friended him on Facebook when he got out of prison.
In an initial meeting with him, she said she had lied; there had been no kidnap and no rape and she offered to help him clear his record, court records state.
But she refused to repeat the story to prosecutors because she feared she would have to return a $1.5 million payment from a civil suit brought by her mother against Long Beach schools.
During a second meeting that was secretly videotaped, she told Banks, "'I will go through with helping you but it's like at the same time all that money they gave us, I mean gave me, I don't want to have to pay it back,'" according to a defense investigator who was at the meeting.
It was uncertain Thursday whether Gibson will have to return the money.
Prosecutors also said they didn't immediately know if she might be prosecuted for making the false accusation when she was 15.
Gibson did not attend the hearing on Thursday.
Banks, once a star middle linebacker at
Advertisement
Long Beach Polytechnic High School, had attracted the interest of such college football powerhouses as the University of Southern California, Ohio State University and the University of Michigan, according to the websiteRivals.com, which tracks the recruiting of high school football and basketball players.
Banks said he had verbally agreed to attend USC on a four-year scholarship when he was arrested.
He still hopes to play professional football and has been working out regularly. His attorney Justin Brooks appealed to NFL teams to give him a chance.
Banks said outside court Thursday that he had lost all hope of proving his innocence until Gibson contacted him.
"It's been a struggle. But I'm unbroken and I'm still here today," the tall, muscular Banks said, tears flowing down his face.
He recalled being shocked and speechless on the day Gibson reached out to him after he had been released from prison, having served five years and two months.
"I thought maybe it wasn't real," he said. "How could she be contacting me?"
He said he knew that if he became angry when he met with her it wouldn't help, so he struggled to keep calm.
"I stopped what I was doing and got down on my knees and prayed to God to help me play my cards right," he said.
In court, Deputy District Attorney Brentford Ferreira told Superior Court Judge Mark C. Kim that prosecutors agreed the case should be thrown out. Kim dismissed it immediately.
Banks had tried to win release while he was in prison, but Brooks, a law professor and head of the California Innocence Project at California Western School of Law in San Diego, said he could not have been exonerated without the woman coming forward and recanting her story.
Brooks said it was the first case he had ever taken in which the defendant had already served his time and had been free for a number of years.
Banks remained on probation, however, and was still wearing his electronic monitoring bracelet at Thursday's hearing. His lawyer said the first thing the two planned to do was report to probation officials and have it removed.
"The charges are dismissed now," Brooks said. "It's as if it didn't happen. ... It was the shortest, greatest proceeding I've ever been part of."
Banks had been arrested after Gibson said he met her in a school hallway and urged her to come into an elevator with him. The two had been friends since middle school and were in the habit of making out in a school stairwell, according to court papers.
There were contradictions in Gibson's story, as she told some people the rape happened in the elevator and others that it happened in the stairwell.
A kidnapping enhancement was added to the case because of the allegation Banks had taken her to the stairwell. That enhancement also was thrown out Thursday.
Outside court, Banks donned a sweat shirt that read "Innocent," as several friends and family members wept. His parents were jubilant, and Banks thanked them for standing by him.
"I know the trauma, the stress that I've been through, but I can't imagine what it's like to have your child torn from you," he said. "I don't know what I would have done without my parents."
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Also the Spearhead wrote an article about it:

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/05/27 ... n-man-cry/

And here are two comments I wrote there:

This is good, in one sense. The more that high profile false rape cases like this come out in public, the more men will wake up and will totally boycott American women, having NOTHING to do with them. After all, it is simply far too dangerous to even talk to a western woman, because she could falsely accuse you of something. Thus, the only solution is to simply BOYCOTT AMERICAN AND WESTERN WOMEN, and leave those bitches to grow old alone with their 10 cats.

Interesting, some comments on the Spearhead article are saying that we should "make a database of all the names and home addresses of the judges and lawyers involved in false rape cases" and then another guy said "Remember, the Arabs dispense summary justice to government officials who have wronged the people".

So, these morons are just now finally catching on? We've been doing this for some time now, making a database of false accuser women, judges, and lawyers, and yet they always rejected CAF.

Who knows, maybe these men are waking up and will eventually start to help us and support us. Seems like a lot of people are getting on the same page now.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
toysarefun
Freshman Poster

Post by toysarefun »

If anything, men need to be reminded that he did nothing wrong and went to prison for 5 of the best years of his life, for the perseverance of lawyer debt, he finally cleared his name. She gets 1.5 million and is in no trouble whatsoever. Some guys, look at stuff like this and make a note to self: You can't win at girl game, stay away. It just becomes basic instinct at some point.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

It's not a GAME. This is a CRIME. This man was falsely imprisoned by some woman's PERJURY. PERJURY IS A CRIME.

If you have no concern for JUSTICE, then go ahead and IGNORE THIS. But if you are actually an HONORABLE MAN who is concerned with JUSTICE, then you had better help such men gain a path to justice. We at CAF are trying to do this, but the majority of men are so f***ing selfish that they refuse to even help other men gain a path to justice.

And then you pussies whine and want other's help when the same shit happens to you.

SIGN UP TO CAF and agree to serve on CAF juries. Help STOP CRIMES AGAINST MEN AND FATHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember, one day it will be YOU that is having a CRIME committed against you by some woman.

Read the book online
Download the book
traveller
Junior Poster

Re: Man falsely accused of rape gets out of jail after 5 years

Post by traveller »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
May 29th, 2012, 1:22 am
The woman who accused him openly admitted that she has LIED about it, but she refuses to admit it in court because she doesn't want to have to give back her 1.5 million dollar settlement she got from the rape case.

It's shit like this that makes men want to ENTIRELY boycott American women, and not even TALK to them, what to speak of date or f**k or marry them. Even LOOKING at an American woman is dangerous. She can sue you and say she felt "threatened" by your stare.
Very scary and sad. I see things like this all the time on Facebook and it makes me wonder if moving from Illinois to Florida was even worth it. Especially knowing that Illinoisans sneak down here all the time and make like it really is a capital felony under FBI/Homeland Security law in the United States, punishable by 500 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty, for a man to glance at a woman or approach her. And yet women in America still say it's the man's job to make the first move like they want men brave and bold enough to bolt face first into a hail of MP-5 and sniper rifle fire and go down in it.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Long Beach Unified wins judgment against accuser in false rape case against Brian Banks

Wanetta Gibson on welfare will be unwilling or unable to pay anything back. These ghetto hoes have a lifelong looser mentality. There lies and drama will drag down anyone who is in contact with them. The media always omits anything that makes women look bad and you know there has been a lot of omissions here.

Last edited by tom on February 10th, 2019, 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
משה בן יצחק
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It's just incredible that anyone would take a rape complaint by that thing seriously. Even if it were true, the only crime committed would be one against good taste.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman admits she falsely accused a man of rape AFTER the man already served 4 and half years in prison. The judge only gave the woman a TWO MONTH jail sentence that she can serve on the weekends if she wants to.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."