MY NEXT ANNOUNCED TRIP

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

MY NEXT ANNOUNCED TRIP

Post by steve55 »

In due time (hoping in 2-4 months time frame), I plan to go to Lima Peru for 3 weeks. Specifically, Miraflores. There I will be attending a school for learning Spanish for 4 hours a day. See http://elsol.idiomasperu.com/
This will keep me in a routine and in the flow and help keep my mind on track each day.

I did a lot of research on where to go in all of South America and Mira flores , Peru seems to be the best. It offers an opportunity to meet quality marriage material ladies, and also the chance to just have fun with ladies. It seems foreigners (especially Western men) are quite a hit with the ladies.

I believe that peruvian woman are more warm, classy, elegant, refined, and traditional family values than most other latin cultures Ive seen. So, all these variables makes it the best spot for me.

Some posts I found on this link are shown below. http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-4157.html
Lima was one of easiest places in the world for me to pick up

I generally found Peruanas easier to game than girls in most other Latin American countries I've visited and as such had a f***ing ball there.

Pulling in Peru is a f'ing cake walk. It's been awhile since I was there but here is the run down.

Girls in Peru will eye ball f@ck you like the were trained by professional strippers. Man I miss that place.

Sorry to rain on your parade Selva, but Lima is not paradise to ANY foreigner as you put it, only to WHITE foreigners who ate not black or Latino foreigners. Which is why it's so easy fir white men to get laid; any girl seen with a white foreigner goes up In status socially especially her peers. This is the total opposite of Colombia girls who are 7+ in looks; being seen with a white foreigner is social suicide among top models.

I totally believe this. Every Peruvian woman I've met in the US is with a white man. I met this one Peruvian woman once that married this American white guy in a very short time. He was this total introverted nerd type. She said she married him because she wanted a baby with blue eyes. There's a LOT of self-hate issues in Peru in particular. So anyplace that's full of racial self-hate is easy for white dudes to tear it up. These women are trying to ethnically cleanse themselves. Funny how that shit works? Pizarro conquered the in Incas and set up this caste system where Indians were on the bottom and whites on top. So 500 years after his death, white PUAs have Pizarro to thank for all the p***y they're getting in Peru!

Peruanas are awesome. They are generally very sweet and rarely have bitch shields or anything so you never have to game them hardcore. Peruvian girls are not engaged in some war of the sexes. They want a man just like you want a woman. It's not about conquering her, it's about packaging yourself nicely so she will take you.

In peru, a 110lb (50kg) nerd will get laid with ZERO game so long a he is white, and has blue eyes.
Last edited by steve55 on June 9th, 2012, 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Holy shit, I am white and have blue eyes. Too bad I'm already married.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

Well, I'm very white (sometimes beached-whale white) and I have really blue eyes. I might do well there. Peru might be a breath of fresh air compared to the Filipina and Thai scammers I've encountered lately.

But I wonder if I could handle the altitude there.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@steve55,

You already know that those "Cuzceños" are self-hating and love Nordic features. You can thank the viceroys and the conquistadors for that.

Buen aprovecho, blanquito! :O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I've heard Peru is becoming popular with expats - I guess the IRS can't poke their noses around in Peru.

Anyway, report back what you find. I'd be interested in knowing what Latin women are like compared to Russian/Asian women. Maybe I'm looking for a wife in the wrong continent!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Perú should be more popular than the Philippines for you guys on here. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

I'm as white as white gets but I have BROWN eyes... am I doomed in Peru? :P
Out in the world living the dream!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Helpful thread. Miraflores is now on the menu. Thanks.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

Awesome!
Wish I could go. I gotta wait on my girl. :)

Dude, I wish you the best of luck there and it sounds like it will be a blast.

Maybe one of these manginas will get off their pansy asses and join you....nah.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I would like to go to Peru some day too, along with Guatemala, Thailand, Laos, China, the Philippines.

Actually, I'm sure Peru is also great for non-whites. Not all Peruvians are ashamed of their racial/ethnic backgrounds.

Peruanas also like chinitos. That's why there's such a huge mixed Asian community (i.e., only of partial Asian descent) in Lima, Trujillo, and other areas around Peru.

And there are plenty of black Peruvians in towns such as El Carmen. It might be like Brazil for black Americans.

But as I've said in viewtopic.php?t=14191 , Spanish language skills will matter far more than race. No need to obsess over the color of your irises.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Falcon wrote:But as I've said in viewtopic.php?t=14191 , Spanish language skills will matter far more than race. No need to obsess over the color of your irises.

Hahaha... point well taken, brother. 8)

I'm already somewhere between basic and intermediate. Just need to figure out the best way to become advanced to fluent. Not much opportunity to practice with live people here in Michigan.