Who would like to join Peter Nolan's mailing list?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Who would like to join Peter Nolan's mailing list?

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

On average, he sends out 1 email a day. And if you read his emails, you will learn how to fight back against feminists very well. I've seen no one else who can train up young men to fight back against feminism the same way Peter can.

So I know the majority of you men here are worthless mangina losers, but this message is NOT for you.

If you are a REAL MAN who wants to learn how to DEFEND YOURSELF AND OTHERS from feminism, and learn how to FIGHT BACK against feminism, please sign up for Peter's free mailing list. Email me at John.Rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com and I'll tell Peter to add you to his list.

Thanks
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

You guys should do your own forum. Not saying I agree but it sounds like there are alot of like minded people out there who do.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Bullshit. You are such a dumb f**k, you don't even know that myself and Peter are two different people.

If you actually "got" MY emails, you would see that I am a different person than Peter.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Pig Chapman
Freshman Poster

Post by Pig Chapman »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Bullshit. You are such a dumb f**k, you don't even know that myself and Peter are two different people.

If you actually "got" MY emails, you would see that I am a different person than Peter.
You're a bit defensive - he said there were "a lot of likeminded people" ... what are you hiding?
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Okay, people. Simmer down.

They do have a forum. Crimes Against Fathers doubles as their Men's Business Association virtual headquarters.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

DarrenFW wrote:You guys should do your own forum. Not saying I agree but it sounds like there are alot of like minded people out there who do.
Hi Darren,
CAF does have forums to disseminate information and anyone can read them. They are open. We do not do much discussion on them as there is little to discuss. We are simply calling on fathers to be willing to sit on new juries in new courts for the fee of one ounce of silver per hour in payment. Even then 99.7%+ of men abused in the family courts will not do so. They seem to believe that asking for "law reform" is the way to go. That is, they are asking to be slaves.

Fathers have every right to be slaves.

One reason I do not allow much chatter on CAF is because if I did it would just be a bunch of whiny school girls like what happens on ALL MRA/MRM sites.

MBA has its own forums and men are welcome. But no men are interested in talking about actually leaving the slavery of the guvment. Even the biggest freeman forum in the world with more than 2,000 members is as quiet as a grave.

Conclusion? Men love their servitude...just as Aldus Huxley said they would.

This is one reason I am so impressed that Winston has amassed a reasonable sized group of men who are actually interested in leaving the west and setting up a new life somewhere else. And I hope to contribute the part of passport and visas.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Blue Murder wrote:Okay, people. Simmer down.

They do have a forum. Crimes Against Fathers doubles as their Men's Business Association virtual headquarters.
MBA and CAF have two different purposes.

CAF is a single purpose site. A father who is a victim of a crime can bring his case to CAF and it will be processed in the order they arrive in. To get his case processed the man has to make OATH that he will sit on juries in our new courts for the fee of one ounce of silver per hour. Then when we get to his case he will have his path to justice.

You would be amazed how many fathers walk away when told we will not assist them unless they are willing to help those in front of them. It is really quite disgusting.

MBA is something very different. MBA is the mechanism that will allow men to do business all over the world outside the jurisdiction of any guvment. So we need a LOT more areas covered. MBA is a proposal that will be launched when enough men have signed up. I am not going to do all the work and invest all the time and money to make MBA work until such time as the demand is there. I have invested over USD500,000 to get this far on the CAF area and still men will not help me.

I live in freedom. MBA is offering the same opportunity to other men. Seems most do not want that opportunity so I am very deaf to their "complaints".
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Bullshit. You are such a dumb f**k, you don't even know that myself and Peter are two different people.

Why are you such an asshole?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

OutsideoftheBox wrote:

John Rambo uses strong language because OTHER MEN are such whimps.

John and I have spent YEARS helping other men and calling on other men to step forward to HELP THEMSELVES. We both started out FAR more politely. Only problem is that men can ignore "polite" quite easily and so they did. So now when we talk "impolitely" we are much harder to ignore and we are achieving much more.

We now have women regularly complaining to the FBI, CIA, Interpol, Feds in Australia etc.

Overnight one of my colleagues in Australia was threatened by persons unknown but almost certainly Michael Toal and his ASIO cohorts. Same bunch of scumbags who trolled winstons site. They like to go about threatening people who bring the same message to people. So WE are being VERY effective because the guvments are trying to shut us down and they are threatening people who assist us.

Now. If men were not such a bunch of gutless pansies and actually HELPED US we would progress EVEN FASTER.

But no. Most men just want to bitch and moan and complain but NOT DO ANYTHING USEFUL.

So we use HARSH LANGUAGE to those men so they do not get a change to dismiss us. They have to confront us. And in confronting us we can smack them between the eyes hard enough so that about 0.3% wake up and join CAF. That is about the response rate we get. 3 in 1000. Which is a bloody disgrace against men if you ask me.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:

John Rambo uses strong language because OTHER MEN are such whimps.

John and I have spent YEARS helping other men and calling on other men to step forward to HELP THEMSELVES. We both started out FAR more politely. Only problem is that men can ignore "polite" quite easily and so they did. So now when we talk "impolitely" we are much harder to ignore and we are achieving much more.

We now have women regularly complaining to the FBI, CIA, Interpol, Feds in Australia etc.

Overnight one of my colleagues in Australia was threatened by persons unknown but almost certainly Michael Toal and his ASIO cohorts. Same bunch of scumbags who trolled winstons site. They like to go about threatening people who bring the same message to people. So WE are being VERY effective because the guvments are trying to shut us down and they are threatening people who assist us.

Now. If men were not such a bunch of gutless pansies and actually HELPED US we would progress EVEN FASTER.

But no. Most men just want to bitch and moan and complain but NOT DO ANYTHING USEFUL.

So we use HARSH LANGUAGE to those men so they do not get a change to dismiss us. They have to confront us. And in confronting us we can smack them between the eyes hard enough so that about 0.3% wake up and join CAF. That is about the response rate we get. 3 in 1000. Which is a bloody disgrace against men if you ask me.
I'm not talking about "harsh language." Literally no one I have met is harsher than I am; when I want to be "harsh" that is. My point is he went off the deep end on a guy that did not even commit the offense he was ranting at the guy about.

It makes males seem delusional, not strong. He needs to read and comprehend what is being said before responding. Otherwise, his "harshness" is just neurotic behavior like the typical female and mangina.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

OutsideoftheBox,
well, if you think you can do a better job than John Rambo then please feel free to join us and show us how good you are?

If you are not willing to join us and show us how effective you can be in re-introducing the rule of law into the country you are living in? Well you know what your opinion will be worth, right?

A LOT of people like to express their opinion of myself of John Rambo. But very few are willing to actually DO SOMETHING of value and use for themselves or their fellow men. They just like to express their opinion spraying it around like a sprinkler on the lawn like anyone else care or like opinions matter.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

To be fair, Peter, you are a lot more rash than what's necessary.

Take, for example, my first post in which I publicly defended you. I was flammed, and told that I didn't "stack up" when compared to some guy I couldn't care less about. If you had read the post thoroughly, you'd have known I was defending you from the beginning.

Hate to say it, but Outside has the right idea. Maybe relax before you start using that keyboard! Bit of friendly advice.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:OutsideoftheBox,
well, if you think you can do a better job than John Rambo then please feel free to join us and show us how good you are?

If you are not willing to join us and show us how effective you can be in re-introducing the rule of law into the country you are living in? Well you know what your opinion will be worth, right?

A LOT of people like to express their opinion of myself of John Rambo. But very few are willing to actually DO SOMETHING of value and use for themselves or their fellow men. They just like to express their opinion spraying it around like a sprinkler on the lawn like anyone else care or like opinions matter.
What does any of this have to do with your partner attacking an innocent man on this forum? The guy gave him some advice and a compliment (saying many agree with him) and your partner flipped on him. Read the thread and stop trying to start confrontations all of the time. You're worse than an American female.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

OutsideoftheBox wrote:

What does any of this have to do with your partner attacking an innocent man on this forum? The guy gave him some advice and a compliment (saying many agree with him) and your partner flipped on him. Read the thread and stop trying to start confrontations all of the time. You're worse than an American female.
OutsideoftheBox,
what this had to do with YOU is this. One estimate in Australia is that 4,000 men a year kill themselves as a result of criminal abuse by women in the family courts. Many more men are criminally abused by false rape allegations, false DV allegations, false sexual harassment allegations.

John Rambo and I have worked tirelessly for many years now to stop men being victimised for no better reason than we have COMPASSION FOR OUR FELLOW MAN.

When we ask men to help us we are TURNED DOWN FLAT. Many other men who have worked very hard report the same. It is not a function of being "harsh". Here is a link to the work of Robert Kennedy who has been at this 15 years. Robert tells me that in all that time only FOUR men have given him anything of a hand.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

So John back handed a guy in a comment on this forum. And suddenly men like you have an "opinion" about that. So what? What about all the men who have been asked to help stop the murder by proxy and criminal victimisation of men and have done NOTHING? Do you have an opinion about them too? And if so what might it be? What might you think of men who openly condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse by remaining silent when they KNOW these crimes are going on?

What might you think of men who are too gutless to sit on juries in new courts to offer the protection of the law to other men?

What might you think of men who KNOW that the guvments and courts are criminal cartels BECAUSE I PROVED IT but then still encourage men to go into that CRIMINAL CARTEL rather than warning them it is a criminal cartel and telling him to stay away?

What might you think of men who are well off who refuse to pay me ONE CENT for all the work I have done making it that much more difficult for me to re-introduce the rule of law into Australia and Ireland?

And I say PAY ME for work I have ALREADY DONE because it has already been WELL ESTABLISHED that men are so greedy and selfish they will not donate money to the BEST OF MEN while falling all over themselves to donate money to "women and children".

What might you think of THOSE MEN?

Indeed. I now think western men are such pathetic scumbags that they do not deserve saving. They do not deserve someone to care about them in the 99.9% majority because they have demonstrated CLEARLY that they do not care about anyone else. How about that?
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:

OutsideoftheBox,
what this had to do with YOU is this. One estimate in Australia is that 4,000 men a year kill themselves as a result of criminal abuse by women in the family courts. Many more men are criminally abused by false rape allegations, false DV allegations, false sexual harassment allegations.

John Rambo and I have worked tirelessly for many years now to stop men being victimised for no better reason than we have COMPASSION FOR OUR FELLOW MAN.

When we ask men to help us we are TURNED DOWN FLAT. Many other men who have worked very hard report the same. It is not a function of being "harsh". Here is a link to the work of Robert Kennedy who has been at this 15 years. Robert tells me that in all that time only FOUR men have given him anything of a hand.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

So John back handed a guy in a comment on this forum. And suddenly men like you have an "opinion" about that. So what? What about all the men who have been asked to help stop the murder by proxy and criminal victimisation of men and have done NOTHING? Do you have an opinion about them too? And if so what might it be? What might you think of men who openly condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse by remaining silent when they KNOW these crimes are going on?

What might you think of men who are too gutless to sit on juries in new courts to offer the protection of the law to other men?

What might you think of men who KNOW that the guvments and courts are criminal cartels BECAUSE I PROVED IT but then still encourage men to go into that CRIMINAL CARTEL rather than warning them it is a criminal cartel and telling him to stay away?

What might you think of men who are well off who refuse to pay me ONE CENT for all the work I have done making it that much more difficult for me to re-introduce the rule of law into Australia and Ireland?

And I say PAY ME for work I have ALREADY DONE because it has already been WELL ESTABLISHED that men are so greedy and selfish they will not donate money to the BEST OF MEN while falling all over themselves to donate money to "women and children".

What might you think of THOSE MEN?

Indeed. I now think western men are such pathetic scumbags that they do not deserve saving. They do not deserve someone to care about them in the 99.9% majority because they have demonstrated CLEARLY that they do not care about anyone else. How about that?
Look you don't know me personally; or what I do or don't do as far as men are concerned. Opinions are like assholes. The bottom line is we are talking about what happened here on THIS thread. Not what happened in Australia. I've seen that tactic you just used; American females use it when men reveal how f***ed up women in America are. They then start pointing to something unrelated to the issue at hand; like females in Afghanistan. Let me tell you something "Peter Nolan": MEN know how to stay focused on the ISSUE AT HAND.

Your friend behaved like an asshole on this thread. He was called on it. If he was a man he would apologize. That's all I am going to say on it.