Who would like to join Peter Nolan's mailing list?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Blue Murder wrote:To be fair, Peter, you are a lot more rash than what's necessary.

Take, for example, my first post in which I publicly defended you. I was flammed, and told that I didn't "stack up" when compared to some guy I couldn't care less about. If you had read the post thoroughly, you'd have known I was defending you from the beginning.

Hate to say it, but Outside has the right idea. Maybe relax before you start using that keyboard! Bit of friendly advice.
Maybe I would be more relaxed if I didn't have dead children on my mind.

Tell you what Blue. Watch my friend Adrian talk about his daughter. His wife and thug boyfriend bashed the little girl many times over. The BROTHER IN LAW went with Adrian to the cops and to CPS to try and get his little girl away from the mother and thug boyfriend....MANY TIMES. But no luck. The Illuminati wants children to be killed and wants to provoke men into violence by forcing them, under pain of incarceration, to watch the criminal abuse of their children.

So Blue. Go ahead. Watch this. And then tell me to "relax" and not be bothered about stopping the NEXT Tanilla from happening.

Men who tell me to RELAX or "take it easy" or "do not be so uptight" in the face of MEN BEING COWARDS AND CONDONING CHILD ABUSE AND CHILD MURDER are not the kind of men I want to hang out with. I want to hang out with men who are IN ACTION AT STOPPING CHILD ABUSE AND CHILD MURDER as well as the abuse of men.

Go ahead. Watch this if you can. Its pretty heart wrenching.

THIS is what men who are cowards are condoning.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:To be fair, Peter, you are a lot more rash than what's necessary.

Take, for example, my first post in which I publicly defended you. I was flammed, and told that I didn't "stack up" when compared to some guy I couldn't care less about. If you had read the post thoroughly, you'd have known I was defending you from the beginning.

Hate to say it, but Outside has the right idea. Maybe relax before you start using that keyboard! Bit of friendly advice.
Maybe I would be more relaxed if I didn't have dead children on my mind.

Tell you what Blue. Watch my friend Adrian talk about his daughter. His wife and thug boyfriend bashed the little girl many times over. The BROTHER IN LAW went with Adrian to the cops and to CPS to try and get his little girl away from the mother and thug boyfriend....MANY TIMES. But no luck. The Illuminati wants children to be killed and wants to provoke men into violence by forcing them, under pain of incarceration, to watch the criminal abuse of their children.

So Blue. Go ahead. Watch this. And then tell me to "relax" and not be bothered about stopping the NEXT Tanilla from happening.

Men who tell me to RELAX or "take it easy" or "do not be so uptight" in the face of MEN BEING COWARDS AND CONDONING CHILD ABUSE AND CHILD MURDER are not the kind of men I want to hang out with. I want to hang out with men who are IN ACTION AT STOPPING CHILD ABUSE AND CHILD MURDER as well as the abuse of men.

Go ahead. Watch this if you can. Its pretty heart wrenching.

THIS is what men who are cowards are condoning.

I admire your dedication and zeal but you snap on the wrong people sometimes. In fact, I am reading your Free E-book as I type this. Don't be so quick to attack everyone.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Peter, you're really starting to annoy me. Friendly warning: Relax. Now.

We're not talking about abused children, feminism or anything like that. We're talking about YOU and your failure to read my post of me DEFENDING YOU. You're lucky to have had me still on your side afterwards, you know.

Maybe you haven't found men willing to join the MBA because of the way you conduct yourself. Hell -- I'd be willing, but I'm beginning to question what your real agenda is, judging from how you carry yourself on-line.

I'm the farthest thing from a business major, but I know for a fact that you can't conduct yourself in the way that you have been thus far. Whining, flamming, and broken-recording ain't the way to get men to join you. I'd be unwilling to join your organisation too if all I've seen from you is insult-hurling and name-calling.

So relax from now on. Slow down, and just be chill.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

OutsideoftheBox wrote: I admire your dedication and zeal but you snap on the wrong people sometimes. In fact, I am reading your Free E-book as I type this. Don't be so quick to attack everyone.
OutsideoftheBox,
you are just getting to know my character. What you call "snap on the wrong people" is merely me challenging people who COULD make a difference if they wished to make a difference. And the people who would benefit from that difference varies.

For example. This forum is FULL of guys who would like to be able to travel abroad and work in other countries and get married in other countries. Or even just travel to other places for holidays or short working holidays. Right? I mean are there ANY guys here who are NOT living abroad who would like to? Not many.

So two of the things I have been working on are World Passports and MBA. I have been working on the World Passport for 2.5 years now. How many men here would like the World Passport to be recognised by all UN member states as it is supposed to be? Lots, right? And how many men would like there to be a global mens business association where you could apply for a job in your target country and stand a VERY good chance of being the successful applicant? Lots right?

So, because this group has LOTS of men who want EXACTLY what I am trying to create I decided to come over and tell them about it as well as to tell them about the book etc. I have to say John Rambo had to do plenty of talking to persuade me to put some effort in here after my time on Spearhead.

So I came over and I told men here that part of what I am trying to do is exactly what many men here want. And then I asked for some help. Guess what. ONE MAN offered to help with the World Passport. To do his best whatever that might be. Why didn't 100 MEN offer to help with the world passport. You can be sure that if we get it working they will WANT ONE. But they want someone else to do the hard work and get the benefit for free.

So I stopped talking about the World Passport and MBA mostly here as so few men showed any interest in ACTUALLY HELP MAKING IT HAPPEN.

And I reserve my comments to specific posts and specific subjects. One subject that is very close to my heart is murdered children. Aside from tanilla another member of our team, Michael, had his little boy Luke murdered too.

http://www.lukesarmy.com/

When I came across Michael he was is REALLY bad shape. I spent a lot of time talking with him. I paid USD2,000 to have his web site moved and professionally supported as it was going down and having problems. I then paid for his drupal subscription. John Rambo spent MANY days putting links to Lukes Army into his list of facebooks and blogrolls to spread the word of Lukes Army. John would take no payment for that.

Michael then came up with the idea of a hydro farm to be able to earn his living and get back on his feet and I donated USD5,000 to him to buy the equipment he needed to get started in his hydrofarm. Michael now counts me as one of his best friends and the man who has done more for him than any other to keep Lukes Army alive and to keep him motivated to fight for justice for Luke and Tanilla and the other little children murdered.

I didn't have to do that. But when I found Michaels Lukes Army site his little boy Luke looked just like my little boy at the same age. I read Michaels story and I spent most of the afternoon crying openly. Weeping for that man and his loss. I vowed then and there that I would contact Michael and I would move heaven and earth, whatever it took, to find the killer of Luke and bring them to justice. I vowed because it was the RIGHT THING TO DO.

Do other men care about dead children? No. Not really. They really, really do not care. And that occurs to me as very disgusting indeed. How does some one not care when a child is murdered? How does someone not care about finding the killer and bringing them to justice? That FATHERS do not care about this is simply beyond my comprehension. I would have died for my former children and I very nearly did.

Those are the sort of things I do. One man I bailed out? He was at the end of his tether. He was about to be kicked out of his house. I donated USD3,000 to him to pay three months back rent to give him a chance to live in his apartment while he earned some money. Another man I bailed out with a loan of $A5,000 after he was made homeless by the masons and was about to be thrown out onto the street.

For Mark McMurtrie I donated USD7,000 to the "bro bus" project which was every cent I could afford at the time. It left me OUT OF CASH but it HAD TO BE DONE.

I have donated in excess of USD15,000 and loaned and given work for about USD15,000 more. I am not a well off man because the guvment stole my house.

I do ALL THIS STUFF and I BEG AND PLEAD WITH OTHER MEN TO HELP ME and they will not.

I am so fed up with western men that if God gave me a wand and said if I waived it all western men who are scumbags would die and only the few good men would be left and the kids will still be ok I WOULD WAIVE IT. I am THAT disgusted with western men.

It took me a FOUR YEARS of 99.9% of western men being gutless cowards who will not help defend the children and men of their lands to get so disgusted...so put it into that perspective.

For example. I flew from London to Sydney return to get the video for the court meeting and even THEN some men claimed the transcript was false so I released the video which PROVES the criminality of the family courts. And even after PROVING the criminality of the family courts gutless spineless men STILL will not help me defend the children of english speaking lands.

THAT is how pathetic western men are. Forget about the women. The MEN are MORE disgusting and do not deserve to live and do not deserve the protection of the law because they are NOT willing to offer it to others in the 99.9% majority.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Let me ask you a question Peter: How can you help a group of people you despise?

We all know American Females despise men so we can easily conclude that they will never help them. So, you also appear to despise men in the west. How do you propose to sincerely help and care for someone you hate?

Men in America have been neutered. Many do not fight because they do not realize that we are at war. They have been placed under a spell by media, p***y, drugged food, education, etc.

They don't know that they are at war. And if they do realize we are at war; men have been betrayed so much that they don't trust anyone. How did you feel when you found out that woman you LOVED did not love you? How long did it take before you trusted females again? Do you even trust them now? In America the government, and the businesses that own it, is full of female-worshiping manginas. Even though they are manginas they are still biologically male. Thus males have been betrayed by other males time and time again. Females hardly ever act directly; they always use manginas as a medium. Thus everytime a man was hosed it was by a fellow man; and then later once females could be brash the females came out of the closet with how they really felt about men.

Your pain is every thinking man's pain. They suffer like you suffer. Are you going to shame them or help them?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Blue Murder wrote:Peter, you're really starting to annoy me. Friendly warning: Relax. Now.

We're not talking about abused children, feminism or anything like that. We're talking about YOU and your failure to read my post of me DEFENDING YOU. You're lucky to have had me still on your side afterwards, you know.

Maybe you haven't found men willing to join the MBA because of the way you conduct yourself. Hell -- I'd be willing, but I'm beginning to question what your real agenda is, judging from how you carry yourself on-line.

I'm the farthest thing from a business major, but I know for a fact that you can't conduct yourself in the way that you have been thus far. Whining, flamming, and broken-recording ain't the way to get men to join you. I'd be unwilling to join your organisation too if all I've seen from you is insult-hurling and name-calling.

So relax from now on. Slow down, and just be chill.
Blue,
I am conducting myself exactly as I choose to conduct myself. I am doing so for a very good reason. The reason being that the way in which you suggest I conduct myself DOES NOT WORK. I know. I tried it.

Now. If YOU think YOU can do better at getting men to join CAF or MBA then YOU go ahead and see how many men YOU get to sign up.

After all? Once we get our courts running in Australia and once we get MBA running I will HAND OVER BOTH to a man who has PROVEN himself worthy of the responsibility and I will leave that area. I have called myself the FOUNDER of CAF and MBA because I intend to LEAVE both in some other capable mans hands.

My AGENDA is very clear for both of these ideas.

Sure, I will make money out of the MBA. Just like any other man makes money out of something that he invested THOUSANDS of hours in being able to start. If men do not want the things that are proposed by the MBA such as FREEDOM then they are welcome to their slavery.

A LOT of men tell me how I should "conduct myself". NONE of them have proven to me they can do any better. After all? I have 130 men in Australia now ready to sit on our new juries in our new courts. How many do you have?

When you have BETTERED ME? THEN make some suggestions of what I should do, eh?

Before then? How about you listen to some suggestions from me as to what YOU might do?

By the way. I am actually very calm. I do not need to "chill out". I live my life at a VERY different level to most men. Only most men can not understand how I live my life so they project their view of the world on to me which is a mistake because I do not see the world like most men.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

OutsideoftheBox wrote:Let me ask you a question Peter: How can you help a group of people you despise?

We all know American Females despise men so we can easily conclude that they will never help them. So, you also appear to despise men in the west. How do you propose to sincerely help and care for someone you hate?

Men in America have been neutered. Many do not fight because they do not realize that we are at war. They have been placed under a spell by media, p***y, drugged food, education, etc.

They don't know that they are at war. And if they do realize we are at war; men have been betrayed so much that they don't trust anyone. How did you feel when you found out that woman you LOVED did not love you? How long did it take before you trusted females again? Do you even trust them now? In America the government, and the businesses that own it, is full of female-worshiping manginas. Even though they are manginas they are still biologically male. Thus males have been betrayed by other males time and time again. Females hardly ever act directly; they always use manginas as a medium. Thus everytime a man was hosed it was by a fellow man; and then later once females could be brash the females came out of the closet with how they really felt about men.

Your pain is every thinking man's pain. They suffer like you suffer. Are you going to shame them or help them?
OutsideoftheBox,
I did not say I "despise" western men. I said I was disgusted in them and that they deserve no right to the protection of the law and no right to live in the 99.9% majority. Please read what I wrote and do not mis-represent me.

The ONLY men I am now interested in creating a future for are those GOOD MEN who take the position that they have an OBLIGATION to provide the protection of the law to the children of their land, that they have an OBLIGATION to provide the protection of the law to their fellow men, and because they take the position they have that OBLIGATION they are worthy of joining CAF and joining MBA.

The men who would stand aside and let the murderer of a small child walk free? With no effort to find that murderer? I take those position those men can burn in hell for all eternity and I would NEVER lift a finger to help any man that I KNEW condoned the MURDER OF CHILDREN.

If you wish to help men who condone the MURDER OF CHILDREN then you are free to do so. I spent USD500,000 on this project because when I started, in my heart, I believe MOST men were like me. I truly believed that when I got the evidence that our guvments were criminal cartels and responsible for MURDERING CHILDREN that my fellow FATHERS would join me in my efforts to stop the murder by proxy of men just like myself and the fatherlessness of children and the murder of children by single mothers and thug boyfriends.

To say it came as a shock to me that MY FELLOW FATHERS refused to help me is a BIG understatement.

Indeed. More than two years ago now I gave up. I simply gave up. I could not face how disgusting my fellow fathers were...and that includes MY OWN FATHER and my brother who is a father of 5. I was totally, utterly, irreconcilably disgusted in Australian fathers. I got drunk for about 3 days. I could not tell you how long. Might have been 4.

Each day in the morning I tried to shave. When I tried to shave I could not do it. I could not look myself in the mirror knowing I was giving up on the little boys and girls of Australia like Luke and Tanilla. I just could not do it. So I sobered up. Had a shave. And decided that even if 99.9% of fathers in Australia (and around the english speaking world) are such scum they will not bring the murderer of a child to justice? I will not abandon those children. I simply will not do it.

I would rather die on my feet fighting to defend the lives of small children than walk away from them....because I would die inside if I walked away from them.

And my disgusting and disgraceful fellow fathers are not helping nearly as much as they should.

In the last 2 years? Because I carried on? I have met some of the greatest men alive today. I call some of them my friend. Some of them are just colleagues working to the same end. That Mark McMurtrie considers me someone worthy of talking to is a GREAT HONOUR. That NORMAN SCARTH and I will have dinner next time I am in liverpool is a GREAT HONOUR. Norman is the greatest living man I know.

Knowing what I know now? I am glad I started again...because the men I have met have enriched my life beyond all description.

How does one thank Norman Scarth? How does one compare ones self with Norman Scarth? That I have found Norman and he has given me a new benchmark against which to measure myself? How do thank him for that? The gift of his lifetime?

99.9% of western men might be scumbags who would turn a blind eye to a small child being murdered. But 0.1% are decent men. And a very, very small number are like Norman Scarth. Maybe a handful in the whole world. And I am privileged to know about 5 such men personally and be on first name terms with them.

Can any other man here tell me that he is friends with Norman Scarth? No. You can not. And you are the poorer for it.

So when I am "challenging" men.....I am looking to see if they are in the 99.9% or the 0.1%.

Those who are in the 99.9% will find an excuse not to get into action to stop the murder of children and not to get into action to create a global business association that offers freedom to the other men in the 0.1%.

Those that are in the 0.1%, like John Rambo, they will GET INTO ACTION. They will write to me and say "what can I do to help".

So far I have ONE of them on this forum. So the 0.1% is about right. Maybe I will find ONE more man here who is willing to actually GET INTO ACTION. Maybe not. Three would be VERY unusual.

Here is Norman Scarth. My greatest hero in the world now. How do men measure up to Norman? The criminal police are regularly throwing him in jail in the UK and young men are too gutless to protect him. Why would I have any respect for such young men?

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

OutsideoftheBox wrote: How did you feel when you found out that woman you LOVED did not love you? How long did it take before you trusted females again? Do you even trust them now? In America the government, and the businesses that own it, is full of female-worshiping manginas. Even though they are manginas they are still biologically male. Thus males have been betrayed by other males time and time again. Females hardly ever act directly; they always use manginas as a medium. Thus everytime a man was hosed it was by a fellow man; and then later once females could be brash the females came out of the closet with how they really felt about men.

OutsideoftheBox,
now, this is a conversation worth having so well done for that.

When I realised I had been lied to by my wife FROM THE VERY BEGINNING I was shattered. And that is how most men feel. When a man in divorce realises that their wife NEVER LOVED THEM it is a very big shit sandwhich to eat. That and the kidnapping of the kids is why the suicide rate is so high.

Now. You correctly point out that the men being criminally victimised are being victimised by MEN as well as women. In my cases there are actually MORE MEN for me to prosecute than women.

But here is the point. When you present the evidence of a crime to a man he is faced with a choice. Will he stand up for truth and justice or will he "go with the flow" and allow the crime to stand.

My position is simple. A man who will not stand up for truth or justice does not deserve justice and does not deserve the right to life. If someone kills him the world is better off for it. Period.

A man who will deny another man a path to justice deserves no such path himself.

This is one of the most fundamental laws of nature "do unto others as you would have them do unto yourself".

So yes. Such men I will name and shame in the IgnorMANus sections of CAF. If those men do not like being named and shamed that is THEIR problem.

For those men who take the position they have an OBLIGATION to extend the protection of the law? They are welcome to CAF and MBA. I hope that with such men we can build a system of law and a system of performing business that will provide the experience of freedom for other men to enjoy as I enjoy my experience of freedom.

Now. If you look at the MRM/MRA area? You will find that about 0.3% of men are willing to MEET THEIR OBLIGATION of extending the protection of the law to their fellow men.

Why would I care what happened to the other 99.7%? I have asked THOUSANDS of them to HELP ME HELP THEM and they spew hatred at me. Well?

Again? Why would I care what happened to them? They do not care what happens to themselves!!

I think this is one of the more important discussions to have. Perhaps a new thread is necessary.

Are men who do not meet their obligation to offer the protection of the law to their fellow men worthy of that protection themselves under the universal natural law of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?

That is a question worth discussing.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

I give up, Peter. You keep insulting me and telling me that I don't stack-up and all this rubbish. If I don't fit the bill, why would I bother trying to convince myself that I do?

If I'm any less of a man in your eyes, I'll live.

Okay, so I'm not a 'Norman Cash' or whatever his name is. You're right; I'm Declan Valliantheart. And he's pretty f***ing legit.

I've defended you, I've tried getting to know you, I've showed interest in joining the MBA -- I've pretty much joined the number of few men who have the cahones to change the lives of men forever. If I didn't feel the same, I wouldn't have gone so far as to sign up for your site, AND put my e-mail on your list.

But it's clear that I'm not wanted/liked/needed -- and that's fine. I can't force you to like me, nor would I want to. I just hope you take what I'm saying to heart -- that's all I can ask.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Blue, why not sign up to CAF and agree to serve on CAF juries and BE PAID FOR IT as well?

And if you think setting up new courts based on common law is not a good idea? Then what is your idea? Surely you must have a better idea then?

Point is, you guys are such a bunch of little crybaby girls that you are whining about the tone of voice that other men speak to you in. You are not concerned with truth or with taking action to get justice. You guys are a bunch of little crybaby girls.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Blue, why not sign up to CAF and agree to serve on CAF juries and BE PAID FOR IT as well?

And if you think setting up new courts based on common law is not a good idea? Then what is your idea? Surely you must have a better idea then?

Point is, you guys are such a bunch of little crybaby girls that you are whining about the tone of voice that other men speak to you in. You are not concerned with truth or with taking action to get justice. You guys are a bunch of little crybaby girls.
Sounds like anti-male shaming tactics to me.

Moreover, I don't want "new courts" I want NO COURTS at all.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Blue, why not sign up to CAF and agree to serve on CAF juries and BE PAID FOR IT as well?

Sounds like anti-male shaming tactics to me.

Moreover, I don't want "new courts" I want NO COURTS at all.
Heard of the Sovereign Man movement? You can declare yourself sovereign and thus no government's authority applies to you anymore. Peter's first book explains EXACTLY how to do this. Google "Living Free in a Fem Nazi World".

Anyawy, you say you want no courts, so I take it that you want to be free from the rule of any government. And thus I expect that you will indeed follow the process of declaring yourself sovereign.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

OutsideoftheBox wrote: Moreover, I don't want "new courts" I want NO COURTS at all.
Without courts of law how would you propose that criminal acts be remedied?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Blue Murder wrote:I give up, Peter. You keep insulting me and telling me that I don't stack-up and all this rubbish. If I don't fit the bill, why would I bother trying to convince myself that I do?

If I'm any less of a man in your eyes, I'll live.

Okay, so I'm not a 'Norman Cash' or whatever his name is. You're right; I'm Declan Valliantheart. And he's pretty f***ing legit.

I've defended you, I've tried getting to know you, I've showed interest in joining the MBA -- I've pretty much joined the number of few men who have the cahones to change the lives of men forever. If I didn't feel the same, I wouldn't have gone so far as to sign up for your site, AND put my e-mail on your list.

But it's clear that I'm not wanted/liked/needed -- and that's fine. I can't force you to like me, nor would I want to. I just hope you take what I'm saying to heart -- that's all I can ask.
Blue,
"You keep insulting me and telling me that I don't stack-up and all this rubbish."

So please quote where I have "insulted" you.

I have no idea why men are such "sensitive petals" nowadays.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Most western men are such delicate little petals because their whore single mothers brainwashed them into misandry, and probably molested them as well.

After years of getting raped by their mothers and getting brainwashed into this "girls like sensitive guys" bullshit, it's no wonder most western men are such pussies.

Guys, in case you haven't figured it out by now- Women HATE sensitive and weak men. SO STOP BEING SUCH GODDAMN f***ing PUSSIES!

Read the book online
Download the book