Zhang Ziyi China's star prostituting herself for $millions

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Zhang Ziyi China's star prostituting herself for $millions

Post by ssjparris »

Crouching tiger, hidden dragon star is prostituting herself with very powerful chinese businessmen, including politicans.
she sells her p***y for $1,000,000 each encounter. hot damn... :lol:

read the article here...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ovian.html
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

She was or is in a relationship with a billionaire Israeli playboy too. She's well known as being a whore in the film industry though. Rumor is she slept her way to the top for roles then never stopped from there.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Sadly not too rare.

I once cast a nonunion blonde for a local TV cable commercial for $200. Long day of work. Took her to lunch during the shoot.

She made it clear she was available and would go out with me.

Bleccch.

My colleagues were agog that I had no interest in her.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

I really hope it isn't true. Hate to see beautiful women devalue themselves like that.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Re: Zhang Ziyi China's star prostituting herself for $millio

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 13th, 2012, 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

fuzzy_corleone wrote:I really hope it isn't true. Hate to see beautiful women devalue themselves like that.
I agree, unless they are devaluing themselves with me :D
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Why must so many Asian women devalue themselves sexually like that? Asian women are turning into whores like White women in the West. It's sad to see...
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

DCX_10 wrote:She is more than rich enough herself. It is all about self-respect. I doubt she do that. (And She is certainly NOT worth that.)

ssjparris wrote:Crouching tiger, hidden dragon star is prostituting herself with very powerful chinese businessmen, including politicans.

read the article here...

I'd say she's worth more.

Image[/img]
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Believe it or not, there are plenty of Chinese girls who look just like her (not as well dressed , of course, since she is rich). I used to like her a lot back in the days of Hidden Dragon movie. But she slept around with so many very rich men; she really is acting as a high class whore. What a waste as she is a talented actress. Watch her first movie: <The>, a beautiful movie with wonderful cinematography.

fuzzy_corleone wrote:
DCX_10 wrote:She is more than rich enough herself. It is all about self-respect. I doubt she do that. (And She is certainly NOT worth that.)

ssjparris wrote:Crouching tiger, hidden dragon star is prostituting herself with very powerful chinese businessmen, including politicans.

read the article here...

Image[/img]
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Moive is The Road Home, or My Father and My Mother.
DCX_10 wrote:Believe it or not, there are plenty of Chinese girls who look just like her (not as well dressed , of course, since she is rich). I used to like her a lot back in the days of Hidden Dragon movie. But she slept around with so many very rich men; she really is acting as a high class whore. What a waste as she is a talented actress. Watch her first movie: <The>, a beautiful movie with wonderful cinematography.

fuzzy_corleone wrote:

read the article here...

Image[/img]
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

This thing about Zhang Ziyi has been circulating for years. It's not recent which is why I believe it. A lot of people in the entertainment industry in HK and Taiwan have all said she's a massive whore. She clearly only dates ultra wealthy rich guys if you look at her history.

It's too bad but a whore is a whore. She's fairly expensive and that million is for the novelty of banging an actress.

Looks wise she kind of resembles Jet Li in drag to be honest. Look at her face side by side with a young Jet Li. It's remarkable.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

davewe wrote:
fuzzy_corleone wrote:I really hope it isn't true. Hate to see beautiful women devalue themselves like that.
I agree, unless they are devaluing themselves with me :D
:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Let go of that.

Some people are not up to your standards.

Let them be as they are.

Don't try to save them.

Look for what you want.

That's what we all have to do.