My dads sending me to brazil

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster

My dads sending me to brazil

Post by TheLilAbs »

my dad is black my mom is white
i know america is safe and all but
for my dad to say im gonna buy you a ticket to go to brazil
im not worried about that all im saying is can a young man who is unemployed find ways to surive on his own
Im dont want to get bite by the kissing bug since its in south america seems like im screw both ways amerca doesnt have any kissing bugs
but south america has kissing bugs what do i?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My dads sending me to brazil

Post by Jester »

TheLilAbs wrote:my dad is black my mom is white
im not worried about that all im saying is can a young man who is unemployed find ways to surive on his own
Im dont want to get bite by the kissing bug since its in south america seems like im screw both ways amerca doesnt have any kissing bugs
Your dad loves you and wants to give to give you the chance to grow to your full potential. They saying goes that Brazil is Heaven for biracial folks. He wants to give you Heaven on Earth. He wants you to try livin in a place where you have your choice of friends and women, all colors.

Kissing bugs, AIDS, etc won't get you if you are careful and choosy about where you live and women you date. Make YOURSELF proud.

Go down there with a hobby or a purpose other than p***y-hunting. Soccer camp, or sightseeing, or learning Portugese, or finding a job. Something hard, something that excites you.

Time to be the man. It's your turn to be the man.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Kissing bug? What are you talking about dude?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I think he wants you to get the fcuk out of Columbus, OH because Ohio is so easy for a guy whom is perceived to be Black (you're not but this is America unfortunately) to get a record and to have even more odds stacked against him. He wants you to get out before you f**k up in America. Right? Am I assuming that what I'm saying is wrong?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Kissing bug? What are you talking about dude?
yes what's that?
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

OMG. I wish my dad had sent me to Brazil! What a great dad!

Oh I cannot imagine the crazy things I would have done in Brazil.

Just learn to hustle (but stay away from gangs/drugs).

Omg, just imagine seeing these women in every day life:

I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

How old are you? I think you may find that a life in Brazil on your own may be a blessing in disguise.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I think he means CHAGAS? That disease cannot be cured by conventional medicine.
By the way, CHAGAS and many other population-killing diseases will be in the US soon.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Dude,
You have the best father in the world. You should and you will worship him after you've landed in Brasil and seen what an awesome country with a fabulous culture and very friendly people there is there. Oh and the women are 2nd to none. I can safely say that after you've had a taste of life in Brasil, you will not want to return to shithole called Columbus, Ohio. LOL Before getting there, spend 1-2 hours a day to learn as much Brasilian portuguese as you can. That'll make a world of difference. Also, where in Brasil are you going and when? Enjoy man!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

It seems you might be on the wrong planet. Brazil could provide some great social experiences.