Blue Spills Some Shit!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Blue Spills Some Shit!

Post by Blue Murder »

Yeah, so I'm wondering who else has this issue. Not really looking for help -- I'm too stubborn to ever accept that. Rather, I'm looking to engage people in conversations that are a bit more personal.

With all of this recent "working out" nonsense prompted by magina MaximusGlory, I've decided to put some shit into your worlds right quick.

Why haven't I joined a gym? Simple: I don't like other people looking at me.

Call me paranoid or some other generic and overused word, but it's true. I just don't . . . no.

Now, before you all (Peter) start up the mangina bandwagon, I'll debunk your shit before it comes to fruition.

I'm an active person -- s'posed to be at least. I like sports, and I love martial arts. I wish I wasn't taken out of it 'cause I'd have been at least a black belt in Tae Kwon Do right now. Studied at the World Martial Arts Academy a while back.

So this isn't some "random idea" that I created by prodding or prompt; I've been wanting to get into shape. Especially with the Marine Corps right around the corner. I am also not doing it to puss-out like MaximusGlory and join the "20 percent" -- whatever that is or means.

I'm not trying to f**k with Western women -- especially now that I've stumbled upon this site and learned that I can get me a REAL woman.

I don't do what I do for approval -- especially not from women. I do them for me. Just wanna make that a non-topic or issue.

So I'm wondering if any of you are the same way. How do you feel about being watched doing things that you feel like people notice you doing? I hate it -- don't like it AT ALL. If I were working out? No. Even when I go for the occasional run. The cars that pass-by. Arriving somewhere late is also a hell-nah for me -- everyone and their mums have to stare.

So lemme know what you think! It's discussion time!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Good to see so many new members who are fired up joining. We need you guys to FIGHT AGAINST FEMINISM and destroy them all!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Better a fat guy in Thailand or in the Philippine than a working gym muscular dude in the US.

The first one still can have women of quality and doesn't necessary make a fool of himself.

The second one is automatically a fool..a jerk..a moron in my value rating.

He can lift weight how much he wants,he can be everything he wants,and he would still be an asshole.

Spending hours in a gym just to impress arrogant chicks denotes a high degree of stupidity.

I think the US has an enormous amount of these type of dudes who doesn't have any neuronal cells in their brain.

Either the females whom they want to impress or these retards are dejection for me.
They perfectly fit together.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

The only benefit of the gym is the equipment there! For instance, where else can you get a basketball court, a swimming pool, fitness classrooms, a weight rack, and punching bags all in one facility? But aside from this, I'm not a big fan of being watched while I workout either. Right now I bought a freeweight set that I have in my room, and I generally work out alone. I've been keeping a daily routine of weightlifting for the past few weeks, and it's helped me achieve a few personal goals. It's also a great way to take my mind off of my home business for awhile, rather than sitting idly by and fretting over if a client/consumer will follow through on our business prospect, etc. Every once in a blue moon, though, I miss the "real" gym and the access to an indoor track and a steam room, etc.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I can lose tons of weight and gain muscle in my backyard, using a couple small logs! f**k the gym! :D I don't like being in public, because westerners make me sick with their superficial babble, and bad driving! A bunch of guys in ANY location means they're trying to get tail, and it makes me vomit, because they try so hard and FAIL!

But I mean, if a guy's fat, he should be PROUD of his blubber! It's battle scars from the battle of the bulge! :D When I used to be fat, my family would make fun of me a lot! But I just replied "FAT POWER MOTHER f***er!!! Join the club, unless yousa scared little BITCH! *gets in their face*" Haha, so awesome. Probably the peak of my confidence.

Getting in shape is a piece of cake, in fact it's A JOKE once you actually know how to do it. So it made procrastinating being overweight a cinch. I think I'm gaining my lost weight back! :D
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Re: Blue Spills Some Shit!

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Blue Murder wrote:Yeah, so I'm wondering who else has this issue. Not really looking for help -- I'm too stubborn to ever accept that. Rather, I'm looking to engage people in conversations that are a bit more personal.

With all of this recent "working out" nonsense prompted by magina MaximusGlory, I've decided to put some shit into your worlds right quick.

Why haven't I joined a gym? Simple: I don't like other people looking at me.

Call me paranoid or some other generic and overused word, but it's true. I just don't . . . no.

Now, before you all (Peter) start up the mangina bandwagon, I'll debunk your shit before it comes to fruition.

I'm an active person -- s'posed to be at least. I like sports, and I love martial arts. I wish I wasn't taken out of it 'cause I'd have been at least a black belt in Tae Kwon Do right now. Studied at the World Martial Arts Academy a while back.

So this isn't some "random idea" that I created by prodding or prompt; I've been wanting to get into shape. Especially with the Marine Corps right around the corner. I am also not doing it to puss-out like MaximusGlory and join the "20 percent" -- whatever that is or means.

I'm not trying to f**k with Western women -- especially now that I've stumbled upon this site and learned that I can get me a REAL woman.

I don't do what I do for approval -- especially not from women. I do them for me. Just wanna make that a non-topic or issue.

So I'm wondering if any of you are the same way. How do you feel about being watched doing things that you feel like people notice you doing? I hate it -- don't like it AT ALL. If I were working out? No. Even when I go for the occasional run. The cars that pass-by. Arriving somewhere late is also a hell-nah for me -- everyone and their mums have to stare.

So lemme know what you think! It's discussion time!
I don't like gyms because there are American females there and because the majority of people in them are usually white manginas. They tend to form female/white social cliques and rather than working out sit around slyly staring at you. Its more like a fashion show, or Facebook with weights, than an actual gym. The two gyms I felt comfortable at was the gyms that have the power lifters. The gym was dirty as hell, mirrors were broken, one of the treadmills wasn't working right. And the owner took CASH when you walked in the door and just gave you a card and said "Go for it man."

That was a REAL GYM. Not these things were white females, and wannabe white black skanks, walk around in brand new sneakers texting on their touchscreen phones. I just can't work out in shit like that.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Totally the same way Blue!

I HATE being stared at and drawing unnecessary attention to myself. I like fading into the background and just doing my thing without the stares and comments of complete strangers thinking I need their validation or something. It's like the guys in the so-called "fast" cars or motorcycles revving up their engines when they pass by me. "Look at me Look at me Look at me!" I make a effort not to.......

ONE THING I especially hate are the men whom, when you are at a bar or club, have this pathetic need to brag to you about this and that....in other words, begging for your admiration and/or validation. I just laugh OR if I'm feeling that this jerk ain't going to leave me alone, I just cut his "peacocking" ass down by challenging his "accomplishments!"

I can't relate to MOST people with their need for attention and validation from everyone around them. REALLY gives people TOO MUCH POWER over a person's life I think!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Thank you for these interesting answers! Most of you seem to understand where I'm coming from.

At the end of the day, working out, while something I want to do, isn't going to DEFINE me on any level. The way I see it is that it could be worse.

Yeah. I'm not as strong as I'd like to be, but I'm no weakling either. I'm pretty cut from the years of sport (and running around) I did as a lad. See? I focus on the positives.

As a side-note: I do NOT want to build muscle on the insecure, body-builder level. Hell no. I'd just like to put on a little more mass. A healthy increase in bulk -- that's all! I'm not insecure, nor do I even think having juicehead muscles makes sense. You lose some dexterity, you get clumsy, and you even become a vessel controlled by testosterone.

You all make good points though. Nobody should care about weight or anything like that. Lifting weights doesn't make you a man. Being a man makes you a man. Don't think I'm trying to subtly tell you all to start pumping iron -- no. Don't change who you are. I was honestly trying to grasp different perspectives on this issue.

That being said, I'll find some alternative way to start working out. Western gyms are indeed retarded. Everyone's either texting, being obnoxious, or glued to the hypo-screens.

Thank you for the conversations, folks! More to come soon!
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Blue Spills Some Shit!

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:I don't like gyms because there are American females there and because the majority of people in them are usually white manginas. They tend to form female/white social cliques and rather than working out sit around slyly staring at you. Its more like a fashion show, or Facebook with weights, than an actual gym. The two gyms I felt comfortable at was the gyms that have the power lifters. The gym was dirty as hell, mirrors were broken, one of the treadmills wasn't working right. And the owner took CASH when you walked in the door and just gave you a card and said "Go for it man."

That was a REAL GYM. Not these things were white females, and wannabe white black skanks, walk around in brand new sneakers texting on their touchscreen phones. I just can't work out in shit like that.
I was just gonna comment on this exact same thing!! The old-schoolers will tell you that gyms used to be a place where men get together and pump iron and build brotherly camaraderie. Sure these facilities were "dirty", underground, poorly lit, what-have-you, but these places were outlets (i.e. "man caves") for men who needed an escape from the hard world around them, if only just to get a day's workout amongst mangina-free, unpussified men.

Fast forward to today, and gyms are horribly feminized with bright lights, facilities the size of Wal-Mart, useless shit like Zumba, bubblegum pop radio playing on the overhead, a daycare room, overweight female managers/staff, and then some. This attracts the cliquish women with brand new sneakers, the texters flaunting their iWhatever 4G gadgets, the groupie bitches who spend hours flirting with that one employee, the manphobics who should've just joined Curves, and all the other bullshit. Hell, even grunting from a hard, no-nonsense workout will get you warned, if not asked to leave. I would gladly go back to the days of "men's gyms" if I could.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.