Who would like to join Peter Nolan's mailing list?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

1) The "pussified men" comments do not apply to me. I'm Declan Valliantheart!

2) I'm trying to join CAF. Peter's the one giving me the run-around. Plus, I'm not in Oz, so . . . there's only so much I can do.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Great, another ASIO agent bitch. Why don't you go throw yourself under a moving bus, Ingrid?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Blue Murder wrote:1) The "pussified men" comments do not apply to me. I'm Declan Valliantheart!

2) I'm trying to join CAF. Peter's the one giving me the run-around. Plus, I'm not in Oz, so . . . there's only so much I can do.
Blue,
CAF USA is this link.
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/usa/Home.aspx

As far as I have seen I have not noticed a new registration email from you. I get a new registration email each time. Men can authorise themselves by entering the code returned by the registration process or I will notice the registration and check myself.

As far as I know I am not giving you any run around.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Who would like to join Peter Nolan's mailing list?

Illuminati Ingrid wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:On average, he sends out 1 email a day. And if you read his emails, you will learn how to fight back against feminists very well. I've seen no one else who can train up young men to fight back against feminism the same way Peter can.

So I know the majority of you men here are worthless mangina losers, but this message is NOT for you.

If you are a REAL MAN who wants to learn how to DEFEND YOURSELF AND OTHERS from feminism, and learn how to FIGHT BACK against feminism, please sign up for Peter's free mailing list. Email me at John.Rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com and I'll tell Peter to add you to his list.

Thanks
Yes plase! Sign me up at: illuminatiingrid@peterisanarseclown.com
Hi Winston,
this is the forum on Ingrid and her friends. She has been at this slander of me since September 2010.

I suggest you just delete her profile.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Winston, Illuminati Ingrid is a government agent who is here to discredit Peter. This has already been 100 percent proved. Please ban this bitch immediately.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Peter has already proven it and documented it on his website, you worthless f***ing cunt whore. Go f***ing jump off a bridge, you stupid bitch.

Read the book online
Download the book
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Wow. This "Illuminati" bitch is worse than Zboy, Ethan, FreeYourMind, and Lavezzi COMBINED. Good thing Winston got rid of her.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Ha. You don't wanna get tangled up with me, mate.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

. . . Seriously, where the f**k is Winston?
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

What´s wrong with you guys I think it´s quite entertaining. And Ingrid is the right answer to Nolan and Boycott. Everybody here knows that Nolan is a fraud. :). So some here can see that not only women can be idiots.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Billy you don't know shit. Ingrid is an intelligence operative working for ASIO and has been running a few hate sites against Peter for the last year or so.

So you'll take the side of some scumbag criminal CIA agent woman over honest men like me and Peter?

It's men like you that make me wish the Illuminati DO kill off 90 percent of the global population. You are scum, and you deserve your slavery.

Read the book online
Download the book
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

When Nolan would stop trying to sell shit maybe just maybe one could take him seriously. I didn´t read anything from Ingrid but Nolan and you disqualified yourself already. Not everybody here is leading a war.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Billy wrote:When Nolan would stop trying to sell shit maybe just maybe one could take him seriously. I didn´t read anything from Ingrid but Nolan and you disqualified yourself already. Not everybody here is leading a war.
Billy,
MBA was put onto a commercial footing AFTER I put more than USD500,000 of my own money into the project to re-introduce the rule of law into Australia and Ireland. It was put onto a commercial footing because more than 10,000 men JUST LIKE YOU refused to meet their obligations.

If the Illuminati kill you? I for one will not mourn your passing. Every day they are poisoning you a little more and you do not know it.

Men like you condone and support child abuse and child murder by your inaction.

http://www.lukesarmy.com/media-gallery/ ... /1691/2081
http://www.lukesarmy.com/media-gallery/ ... /1691/2086
http://www.lukesarmy.com/media-gallery/ ... /1691/2101
http://www.lukesarmy.com/media-gallery/ ... /1691/2016
http://www.lukesarmy.com/media-gallery/ ... /1691/2166

ASIO agents like Ingrid are condoning and supporting child murder like above.

I can have no respect for any man who sees photos like that and does not make it his business to stand up and stop such child abuse.

I take the position now that men who are called to meet their obligations on CAF where they will be PAID for their time and REFUSE to meet those obligations are welcome to burn in hell for all eternity.

Remember CAF and MBA are two different things. CAF is a place fathers can register to indicate they have taken OATH to sit on new juries in new courts to extend the protection of the law to other fathers. There is no "selling" involved in CAF. If a father wants a path to justice he has to pay for it. The men who serve in the new courts will be paid.

MBA is offering services and we are selling them. If you do not want to buy them then do not buy them. There is nothing wrong with selling services that are of great value. Indeed, pretty much everyone is selling themselves all the time. The only people who see selling as "something bad" are people with very low self esteem.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Well, one thing is certain: I, Blue Murder, am now 100% unaffiliated with Peter Nolan, the MBA, and everything else that would put me in cahoots with him and/or his associates.

You're own your own, Pete.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Blue Murder wrote:Well, one thing is certain: I, Blue Murder, am now 100% unaffiliated with Peter Nolan, the MBA, and everything else that would put me in cahoots with him and/or his associates.

You're own your own, Pete.
Actually, I am far from on my own Blue Murder. There are a small band of men who would like to stop children being murdered by CPS, mothers and thug boyfriends. And a relatively small number is all we need to be successful. We invite other men to join us simply because it is the right thing to do. But even when men see pictures of Luke or watch Adrian in this video a LOT of men, 99%+, take the position that stopping the removal of fathers from the guardianship of children is NOT their problem. They take the position that providing the protection of the law to other men is NOT their problem.

These same men would be clamouring for the protection of the law if it was THEY who were criminally victimised.

I have had HUNDREDS of men contact me for help. NONE of them want to pay for my time. Other men like Robert Kennedy have been doing this for 15 years and has spent more than 10,000 hours of his time helping men. NOT ONE has EVER offered to pay him. He is as polite and professional as they come. He is a retired serviceman in his 70s.

So the fact men will not pay for help has nothing to do with me. ALL the men who are my closest associates report the same. No matter HOW MUCH they do or have suffered NO ONE donates money to help them out. No one pays for the time they consume whereas the same man would readily pay a plumber or an electrician.

So to those men? I say may they burn in hell for all eternity for not being willing to protect the children of their land. They will be denied access to our new courts on the basis they were not willing to participate when asked because it is the right thing to do.

So far? No one has a better solution. People just have "more of the same". There are some local in country efforts such as Robert Menard is trying. Rob too is trying to get new courts up in Canada. Roger Hayes is trying to get new courts up in England. The problem I have with both efforts is that neither Robert or Roger is willing to make a definitive statement that women are to be held accountable before a jury for crimes committed and make the same remedy as a man. How can you be calling for the re-introduction of the rule of law and new courts while still refusing to hold women accountable for crimes and "equal before the law"? I do not believe that is possible. This is why CAF separates men and women in registration.

By the way. Things are a little different in Australia. In Australia all these idiots are talking about the CON-stitution and getting the guvment fixed. What these morons are missing is that the Guvment has no lawful jurisdiction and that ALL of the continent of Australia belongs to the originies and ALL property on it and all resources under it. So all those men who laughed at me as my assets were stolen are about to find out they own nothing. Women too by the way. And I no sympathy for them. The response rates are very low where they should be high.

I have often said I am more disgusted in men than I am with women and that is true.

If you do not wish to live in freedom Blue? If you do not wish to defend the children of your land that is your choice. For myself I could not look myself in the mirror making choices like that. I guess I am simply a better man than you in that I actually care about my fellow man while you and millions like you, obviously, do not.