Anyone tried to pick up in regular discos/nightclubs in PH?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Anyone tried to pick up in regular discos/nightclubs in PH?

Post by Banano »

Im curious about this one, nobody really talks abt normal nightclubs when in comes to PH;
I am not into girlly bars that much as it is all money money, hard cold transactions which dont appeal to me at all, I cld be doing it here without need to travel.
Are there people who just go there for prostitutes and they truly enjoy the experience?
I believe that spending too much time and money on hookers/bar girls leaves you with feeling of emptiness and you get exhausred emotionally.

I know some will argue that guy always end up paying and that free p***y usually cost more etc
What I mean can you go to disco and pick up regular girl, have a few drinks with her, posibbly dance, tease whatever, and after that you take her home and bang crap out of her without her asking or expecting money or 'taxi' money or any other gypsy trick that would make her profit from you financially.
Of course she leaves after session or in the morning without any expectation of seeing you again; i am talking about pure fun, nice and free as it should be.

How common is that scenario in Philiphines?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Not common because lone girls do not go to discos to pick up guys in PH. What normally happens is that huge groups of college students/coworkers go there to dance. You being alone may or may not mash with that.
Bars? There is also no such thing as one or even two girls going to a drinking establishment- again, it would be some 7 + students or coworkers going there and drinking.
If it is a girly/go go bar, no girls would go there to drink period. Only maybe a group of guys.
The scenario you described is not common. I have seen some American guys go to discos and trying to pick up girls from a dancing group. Some succeeded.
But a lone girl sitting at a counter with 'can I buy you a drink' scenario is just something I have never seen here.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

ladislav wrote:Not common because lone girls do not go to discos to pick up guys in PH. What normally happens is that huge groups of college students/coworkers go there to dance. You being alone may or may not mash with that.
Bars? There is also no such thing as one or even two girls going to a drinking establishment- again, it would be some 7 + students or coworkers going there and drinking.
If it is a girly/go go bar, no girls would go there to drink period. Only maybe a group of guys.
The scenario you described is not common. I have seen some American guys go to discos and trying to pick up girls from a dancing group. Some succeeded.
But a lone girl sitting at a counter with 'can I buy you a drink' scenario is just something I have never seen here.
Ditto
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Re: Anyone tried to pick up in regular discos/nightclubs in

Post by green1976 »

Banano wrote:Im curious about this one, nobody really talks abt normal nightclubs when in comes to PH;
I am not into girlly bars that much as it is all money money, hard cold transactions which dont appeal to me at all, I cld be doing it here without need to travel.
Are there people who just go there for prostitutes and they truly enjoy the experience?
I believe that spending too much time and money on hookers/bar girls leaves you with feeling of emptiness and you get exhausred emotionally.

I know some will argue that guy always end up paying and that free p***y usually cost more etc
What I mean can you go to disco and pick up regular girl, have a few drinks with her, posibbly dance, tease whatever, and after that you take her home and bang crap out of her without her asking or expecting money or 'taxi' money or any other gypsy trick that would make her profit from you financially.
Of course she leaves after session or in the morning without any expectation of seeing you again; i am talking about pure fun, nice and free as it should be.

How common is that scenario in Philiphines?
I will inform in my experience regarding Thailand.

Is it easier to pick in your way in Thailand or in the Philippines?
I would be tempted to say the Philippines,but i'm not sure at all about this.

Well let's check Thailand and what i know.

I don't think is easy to do the stuff you plan to do.
Either you will have to know her little bit before sex and some commitment is on the card.

Pure fun as you say doesn't sound so advantageous for females in my opinion.

If in Thailand you will hit discos planning to have easy fun like that, i don't think it will really work.

People goes in groups..a western guy coming alone and hitting group of girls,would be automatically considered as a serial f***er.

They are not to interested in these types of dudes so i think they would just say:go to p4p.

I will agree that a young handsome westerner will do a lot better there than in any kind of places in a western country for example.

I had some free sex as we say,and for sure it was not for the long run take care attitude,but still is not the f**k in the night and bye bye in the morning.

At the end,i wouldn't be optimistic for a guy planning to do what you want in Thailand.

He would have to be quite handsome,having games,use everything he have to get some easy f**k.

So much effort compared to get to a p4p bar in my opinion.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

So basically Banano, you're asking for a free whore(which men call women that are "young, dumb and full of cum behind their backs)"? I've haven't heard of a country where things work out that way in this day and age. Especially a decent, "regular" girl, just giving it up to some random westerner. If you find a place like that, don't tell anyone(except me haha), because more people will just come and f**k it up!

But that's wishful thinking on the highest level buddy, you're crazier than a foreign john. I would NEVER want a woman like that. p***y ALWAYS comes with a price(and if you get it free with no strings or consequences, consider yourself DAMN lucky, because that girl was really dumb!). Just be glad it's the cost of a big mac for a couple of hours(in a country like Thailand compared to the US), and not that burning feeling when you pee. :D
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Anyone tried to pick up in regular discos/nightclubs in

Post by Repatriate »

green1976 wrote: If in Thailand you will hit discos planning to have easy fun like that, i don't think it will really work.

People goes in groups..a western guy coming alone and hitting group of girls,would be automatically considered as a serial f***er.

They are not to interested in these types of dudes so i think they would just say:go to p4p.

I will agree that a young handsome westerner will do a lot better there than in any kind of places in a western country for example.

I had some free sex as we say,and for sure it was not for the long run take care attitude,but still is not the f**k in the night and bye bye in the morning.

At the end,i wouldn't be optimistic for a guy planning to do what you want in Thailand.

He would have to be quite handsome,having games,use everything he have to get some easy f**k.

So much effort compared to get to a p4p bar in my opinion.
Yes, the easy ones you have to be wary of anyways. I have seen really handsome western guys do what you said..randomly pick up girls in nightclub areas like Ratchada soi 4 and RCA. However, the girls were usually also connected to the nightlife in some way..either they were part time freelancers or hookers during their weekday job but at night or on weekends they were out to have fun. The Thai guys I know do this but it's a very different scene for them since they speak Thai..it's more local and subtle. It's not difficult to get a regular girlfriend in Thailand though and it's easier than the west but you still have to network and go out on a lot of dates to find a decent one. Any girl that just falls into your lap is pretty fishy though. I think this is why so many western guys end up with really subpar women is that it appears easy and they end up with..easy girls or p4p types. There are many categories of p4p girls and some of them work in the part time industry (teen massage) and the like who you would never know are p4p girls. They even put up profiles on thai love links and such.

Thai and other asian men living in Thailand tend to be way more discriminating about this. I mean there's an entirely different category of Thai girls who I see with middle class Thai guys.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Getting laid for free in nightclubs is effortless in a place like Bangkok, but it's almost entirely down to your looks. You need have something physically attractive about you. Me and my good looking friend used to pick up girls from clubs/discos all the time.

In the PI there hardly are any proper nightclubs, it's nearly all bars with groups drinking together so the avenue that exists in Bangkok simply doesn't exist in the PI.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

@CJ
'I've haven't heard of a country where things work out that way in this day and age. '

we all know that women in the west go out and do f**k for free with dudes that they like, it is happening and it is real, of course they might shout drinks etc but its not p4p. Free whores do exist, just think of all these american girls in their late teens and 20s that go out clubbing every weekned, they do slut around, one night stands etc and I dont think they charge; if girl like you she will f**k for nothing, it is universal

@Seeker

'Getting laid for free in nightclubs is effortless in a place like Bangkok, but it's almost entirely down to your looks'

I think you are right when you say it is entirely down to your looks when it comes to picking up non pros in BKK, but it isnt just limited to BKK, you could be doing the same in NYC if you have looks. Sure in Thai you dont have to be male model to get some free action
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Banano wrote:@Seeker

'Getting laid for free in nightclubs is effortless in a place like Bangkok, but it's almost entirely down to your looks'

I think you are right when you say it is entirely down to your looks when it comes to picking up non pros in BKK, but it isnt just limited to BKK, you could be doing the same in NYC if you have looks. Sure in Thai you dont have to be male model to get some free action
That's quite right, so in this case Bangkok is really no different to anywhere else except that the bar isn't quite so high and the women are (in my opinion) so much hotter than they would be in the Anglosphere.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

@ Seeker

Any place or area that you could recommend in BKK where it is possible to get some non p4p action?
What abt during the day and geting regular chicks? What would be typical yield/strike rate ratio?

I see the problem with most tourist is that they just hit tourity areas and end up with a hooker and thats not happier abroad
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

It ain't gonna happen in Phils. Sure, you can find a regular girl who will go home with you, but I guarantee she ain't leaving in the morning.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

C.J., I must wholeheartedly disagree with you on that one. I just got back from traveling in Eastern Europe, and had several one night stands, both with local girls (Hungarian, Ukranian, and Polish), as well as with Western girls that were on holiday. There is no place in the world where you can pick up a decent girl at the bar with her friends if you have no game, this is true. But if you at least have the courage to be friendly and open with everyone around you, and you have some decent things to say, it doesn't matter if the girl is with a group. That is how men pull in the regular bars in the PI. Wherever I go, I make friends with locals. They then take me out to the bars or clubs, where I appear to be less threatening because I have a few local friends who are female. Hell, a lot of local girls just want a break from their boyfriends and generally don't sleep around, something I saw a lot of in Budapest, so while they aren't marriage material, they generally don't bang a different dude every night.

But really- You worry you'll have a burning feeling when you piss from a random slut but not an actual whore? That's just silly. The whore probably has a count in the triple digits, while the slut'll be lucky to break 30.

And so far as the best destination for one nighters that I have found thus far- Budapest. If you're under 40, can string a three word sentence together, don't have a hideous deformity, and know how to make friends with random strangers, it's impossible to not get laid a few times in Budapest, given a couple weeks.

The PI is on my list of next places to go, so I can't say what it's like there yet Banano...

Oh, and since this is my first post: thanks Winston, by the way. Even my hideous mug is getting serious ass overseas, Western and otherwise, just by virtue of being a foreigner. And I'd have never even considered the idea if not for these forums.
PaulB
Freshman Poster

Post by PaulB »

Seeker wrote: In the PI there hardly are any proper nightclubs, it's nearly all bars with groups drinking together so the avenue that exists in Bangkok simply doesn't exist in the PI.
Not entirely true. There are some bars/discos/inuman like Guilly's, Padi's Point, Nirvana, Distillery, Fiamma, etc. where people go to drink with their barkada and it may be hard for an "outsider" to break in.

But there are other places like Embassy, Icon, Republiq, Manor, etc (all "proper" nightclubs) where it's easy to socialize with girls who are just out having fun.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Banano wrote:@ Seeker

Any place or area that you could recommend in BKK where it is possible to get some non p4p action?
What abt during the day and geting regular chicks? What would be typical yield/strike rate ratio?

I see the problem with most tourist is that they just hit tourity areas and end up with a hooker and thats not happier abroad
You can do this at practically any nightclub, there are a lot of off duty hookers around especially in the Sukhumvit area but a lot of them just want to have a good time same as any girl. It doesn't even have to be with Thai girls because there a lot of foreign girls there as well who want the same thing.

I never bothered with that stuff during the day. Best thing is to make a few Thai friends, preferably middle class types. Once you're in a mixed social circle it opens up so much more opportunities, that's not really an option for tourists though.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

PaulB wrote:
Seeker wrote: In the PI there hardly are any proper nightclubs, it's nearly all bars with groups drinking together so the avenue that exists in Bangkok simply doesn't exist in the PI.
Not entirely true. There are some bars/discos/inuman like Guilly's, Padi's Point, Nirvana, Distillery, Fiamma, etc. where people go to drink with their barkada and it may be hard for an "outsider" to break in.

But there are other places like Embassy, Icon, Republiq, Manor, etc (all "proper" nightclubs) where it's easy to socialize with girls who are just out having fun.
Aren't those all in Manila though? I still say that true nightclubs are very uncommon in PI especially outside Manila, I also noticed that regular pinays seem unwilling to get on the dancefloor unlike say, Thai girls who can just dance for hours.