White is NOT right- throwing myself off the bridge now

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

White is NOT right- throwing myself off the bridge now

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

DJ finally convinced me that white people are evil and kill whitey is the only solution. I've decided to throw myself off a bridge, so this will be my last post here. Kill Whitey, starting with MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea, here's my picture, so look for my face on the news

Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

I'm this close to hurling insults about everything that's wrong with the black race if DJ keeps it up. Real talk.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Blue Murder wrote:I'm this close to hurling insults about everything that's wrong with the black race if DJ keeps it up. Real talk.

I am a black man and I say Go For It, because your proposed insults don't apply to me. I am not being sarcastic; it's just that while it's a good thing to know what happened to one's people in the past‚ continually harping on about it in the present is a quick way to lose respect. It's for the above stated reason that Black people in America are the laughingstock of the human race. Even poor Africans look down on African-Americans. White people have been enslaved longer than Black people in America (Indentured Servitude is another form of slavery/a fancy way of saying slavery). But you don't see/hear about White people whining about being enslaved... Not even the inbred hillbilly rednecks will complain about their ancestors being enslaved.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

So, boycottAmericanwomen has managed to come in and be hated by most members. He then starts a thread which is a clearly an attempt to start a pathetic race war on the forums.

This thread needs to be relocated to the "racial" forums.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I am a black man and I say, "go for it", because your proposed insults don't apply to me.
They will and they do, because they apply to EVERYBODY.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Blue Murder wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I am a black man and I say, "go for it", because your proposed insults don't apply to me.
They will and they do, because they apply to EVERYBODY.
With all due respect, how would they apply to me, when you know nothimg about me?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Believe it or not, not all black men buy into the "kill whitey" horseshit. Djfourmoney and also skateboardstephen seem to be adamant about this mantra, and I don't know why, but I hope they have their reasons. Hero of Men is right, bitching about slavery is outdated. The AWAKENED black man will prove to you time and time again, that the enemy of the black community is clearly today's black females and no one else.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Believe it or not, not all black men buy into the "kill whitey" horseshit. Djfourmoney and also skateboardstephen seem to be adamant about this mantra, and I don't know why, but I hope they have their reasons. Hero of Men is right, bitching about slavery is outdated. The AWAKENED black man will prove to you time and time again, that the enemy of the black community is clearly today's black females and no one else.
Dayum! +1! Where's NorthAmericanGuy BTW??
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Lmao!

Its always proper in white society to claim you're "not against whitey." Just as it is proper in a feminized society to claim you're "not against females." Look whose system has pushed matriarchy on Americans and is now attempting to "globalize" female supremacy; whites.

If you know anything about history white nationalism and feminism are linked. There is nothing "awakened" about a white society praising mangina who sticks his head in the sand and ignores the fact that the main group of people who are nearly "always" behind female supremacy happen to be "white." In the entire history of feminism you see nearly nothing but white faces. They bring that p***y worshiping sickness with them everywhere they go. Then once it infects other cultures they turn around and pretend to play "savior." Even though the problem itself was their doing.

I can see why other countries that have not been "whitened/feminized" want nothing to do with whites.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 19th, 2013, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

eurobrat wrote:Shouldnt we move this thread to the racial and multi-cultural issues section?
I agree. But I'm confused now that OutsideoftheBox has brought up global female supremacy out of nowhere.

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Shouldnt we move this thread to the racial and multi-cultural issues section?
I agree. But I'm confused now that OutsideoftheBox has brought up global female supremacy out of nowhere.
You were confused from the door. That's why you wrote that bullshit above.

Take the dunce hat and go sit in the corner.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Outside is right. Whoever the idiot that said "The only enemy of black men are black females" is, needs to be lynched.

Harsh? Yes. True? Definitely! That has to be the DUMBEST shit I've ever heard. And I believe sensible males like OutsideDaBox will concur.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
You were confused from the door. That's why you wrote that bullshit above.

Take the dunce hat and go sit in the corner.
Actually my post was a direct response to Blue Murder's topic about "everything that's wrong with the black race". Seems like you're the one confused.

OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Blue Murder wrote:Outside is right. Whoever the idiot that said "The only enemy of black men are black females" is, needs to be lynched.

Harsh? Yes. True? Definitely! That has to be the DUMBEST shit I've ever heard. And I believe sensible males like OutsideDaBox will concur.
Agreed.

White society-loving, "I's ah good negro", Boot-licking sambos get no love from me.