N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

eurobrat wrote:Well when you still live in America it's what you do.
Why? I think, when still single in America, it makes sense to focus on making money, visiting prostitutes for one's sexual needs, and otherwise avoiding American women. And of course planning trips abroad.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

eurobrat wrote: I was asking someone to dissect it because it makes no f***ing sense. She contradicts herself every other sentence.
eurobrat,
there is nothing to dissect. This is who women really "think". Just accept it. And all the implications it has.

This is the "thinking" pattern of women who claim to be "equal" to men.

My ex could run rings around this woman with logical fallacies....!! LOL!!

PS. Women HATE "niceguys". Women HATE betas. Because while spending time with a beta/niceguy they are reminded how they were not good enough to land an alpha. And the truth is Alphas do not like keeping one woman for too long anyway.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:
Jester wrote:
ExpeditionSailor wrote:Women tend to employ inductive logic, and that's why their arguments either don't make real sense, or don't hold up to scrutiny. Men use deductive logic and that is why they tend to be better at things like maths and sciences and perform better overall.
Is that what RooshVForum calls the "hamster wheel"?

If you care to post any more about what constitutes the difference between deductive logic and inductive logc, I will read with interest. I vaguely remember that in college math we had "proof by induction", that's all i remember.
OK, let me take a stab at this. I'll be drawing on the rudiments of logic that I learned when I took a philosophy course in university.

In deductive logic, the conclusion always follows from the premisses. In a really simple terms, this means 1 + 1 = 2 that is, Premiss 'A' plus Premiss 'B' equals 'C', the conclusion. You cannot draw any other conclusion because it directly results from the premisses 'A' and 'B'.

In inductive logic, the conclusion doesn't always follow from the premisses. That is, A + B = Y, or, 1+1 = 3. In order to reach the conclusion, you have to induce data, or bring it in from some other source.
Inductive logic is considered to be fallacious because it isn't independently testable, and relies heavily on a lot of value judgments and unproven facts.

Consider the following arguments:

Deductive logic:

If I drop a rock from my hand, it will fall to the ground.

We know this is true because we can observe that the rock does indeed fall to the ground. The process is independently testable.

Inductive logic:

If I drop a rock from my hand, it will fall to the ground because of gravity.

Here, we have induced additional information to reach our conclusion. Let's assume for the moment (and for the sake of argument) that we didn't know what gravity was. This argument is fallacious because we
haven't proven the existence of gravity. As a result, we cannot prove that the rock will fall to the ground solely because of the data or argument we have induced into the entire proposition.

Mathematical proofs by induction are not the same as inductive arguments used in other areas of life.

Is this as clear as mud? And yes, inductive logic is a kind of 'hamster wheel', because it always begs the question.
Thanks.

I guess in electromagnetics/physics there is an induction process, wherein by getting a current to start, it starts to flow more on its own?

I've wondered if social engineers use this principle. I.e. like a corporation advertising a new fad, then kids take it up on it own.

Anyway in general I guess "inductive reasoning" is used to mean assuming what you want to be true, then selecting and manipulating the evidence into place that is needed for it to be true... (?)
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
eurobrat wrote: I was asking someone to dissect it because it makes no f***ing sense. She contradicts herself every other sentence.
eurobrat,
there is nothing to dissect. This is who women really "think". Just accept it. And all the implications it has.

This is the "thinking" pattern of women who claim to be "equal" to men.

My ex could run rings around this woman with logical fallacies....!! LOL!!

PS. Women HATE "niceguys". Women HATE betas. Because while spending time with a beta/niceguy they are reminded how they were not good enough to land an alpha. And the truth is Alphas do not like keeping one woman for too long anyway.

Define an "alpha" for me in their mind? Assholes aren't alphas in my mind.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Blue Murder wrote:I'm with Renata and Outside. Start focusing on ways to LEAVE the West, so that we're not forced to read the same posts over and over again. It's getting old, and like Renata, I'm getting tired of you all whining. I really am.
A friend of mine told me a few years back "white people like to argue." So far, from what I've seen since he said that he was telling the truth.

They are kind of like females in that they help create a problem, then complain about it. Its like they love constant drama; their system is built on drama. At the same time any outburst from a so-called "black" person who is just sick of all of the constant white-feminine drama in the USA is looked down upon.

This is why men must not only ignore Americanized females but the anglo-matriarchal system itself.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:A friend of mine told me a few years back "white people like to argue." So far, from what I've seen since he said that he was telling the truth.

They are kind of like females in that they help create a problem, then complain about it. Its like they love constant drama; their system is built on drama. At the same time any outburst from a so-called "black" person who is just sick of all of the constant white-feminine drama in the USA is looked down upon.

This is why men must not only ignore Americanized females but the anglo-matriarchal system itself.
I love you. This is exactly why racial tensions and that are so high.

White people don't "feel guilty anymore", when 99% of the shit wrong with the black race is their fault. They brought the Africans here on boats, did they not? Now what? They want 'em gone. They are just as retarded as black people, if not more, because they create their own problems . . . like you said.

It's beyond irritating.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

eurobrat wrote:Well when you still live in America it's what you do.
No its not, its what you do when you have no idea what you wanna do.

Radical Feminist like White Nationalist say the same thing, over and over and over and over again. Why post it when they said basically the same thing in 2007 and 1997? They only take the current economic crisis and conflate it into having an impact on whatever they constantly talk about.

What I post is gives you a greater understanding of what's happening and its not just Feminism as some would lead you to believe that all of sudden forcing women to be dependent on men again will change what's happening.

The basis of all this is ECONOMICS or more directly the problems that come about when you create a Capitalist system with no system of checks and balances. When the question of Moral Hazard has already been answered by the 6 largest banks in the US, the 2 largest banks in Germany, the 3 largest banks in France and the 4 largest banks in the UK.

Constantly ranting about what Radical Feminist said this week/month/year is counterproductive.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Women aren't puzzles to solve; they are observers to impress, and solving their puzzles rarely impresses them because they don't really expect men (especially "real men") to solve them anyway. So obsessing over all these female mysteries takes a guy in completely the wrong direction.
Just like in fighting, simple is usually best.
Improve yourself within reason if you have some big problems, and then talk to some women in person. If they aren't interested in you, move on and talk to some other women, and if necessary, go to a different country. There's no need to turn everything into a Ph.D. thesis in social psychology!

Return to “General Discussions”