ALL women in the world are the same

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Banano
Veteran Poster

ALL women in the world are the same

Post by Banano »

Russian GDP per capita PPP is 3x higher than Ukraine GDP PPP..

always thought they are somewhat similar, I was surprised, nakes them worse than Thailand but better than Philiphines

Is it coincidence that these countries keep appearing a lot on expat forums, is is by chance that women from these places are considered easiest to get?
We could even come up with some rules here, something like, the poorer the women/country the easier is to get p***y;

If these women turn rich overnight do you think they would still be nice and easy?
its a unfair to bash AW and WW only as you have to look at the bigger picture and take other factors into consideration,

All women are attracted to providers and people who have more money then themselves,
it kinda makes me sad to see akk these people that travel to get women end up with someone who is poorer then they are.
yet these women would so easily fall in love with 'rich man' no matter how imperfect he is, money seems to let you get away with anything.

How come women from Norway, USA, Japan are not friendly, open and easy towards men? Coz they have $$$ and they dont need you, they rather be with cat or dog than settle for someone "bellow their standard";

As men we can consider ourselves lucky that there is so much povery in the world and many countries that are poorer than us, imagine everyone in the world have standard of living like Switzerland?

Once again, its all business
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-myk23y ... re=g-all-c

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: ALL women in the world are the same

Post by zboy1 »

Banano wrote:Russian GDP per capita PPP is 3x higher than Ukraine GDP PPP..

always thought they are somewhat similar, I was surprised, nakes them worse than Thailand but better than Philiphines

Is it coincidence that these countries keep appearing a lot on expat forums, is is by chance that women from these places are considered easiest to get?
We could even come up with some rules here, something like, the poorer the women/country the easier is to get p***y;

If these women turn rich overnight do you think they would still be nice and easy?
its a unfair to bash AW and WW only as you have to look at the bigger picture and take other factors into consideration,

All women are attracted to providers and people who have more money then themselves,
it kinda makes me sad to see akk these people that travel to get women end up with someone who is poorer then they are.
yet these women would so easily fall in love with 'rich man' no matter how imperfect he is, money seems to let you get away with anything.

How come women from Norway, USA, Japan are not friendly, open and easy towards men? Coz they have $$$ and they dont need you, they rather be with cat or dog than settle for someone "bellow their standard";

As men we can consider ourselves lucky that there is so much povery in the world and many countries that are poorer than us, imagine everyone in the world have standard of living like Switzerland?

The richer a country gets, the more its women become selfish and materialistic and turn into hard-core feminists. It's a trend that's happening all over the world. I'm hoping to go overseas before the whole world turns into the U.S. of Gay!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

true. but are then all men also the same? and why?
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Banano wrote:Russian GDP per capita PPP is 3x higher than Ukraine GDP PPP..

Way to state the obvious. Of course all women are the same -- that's why tonnes of men here say they'll never get married again. The number of good women in the world is so low, that they are automatically irrelevant. Sad, but true. Even the 'good' ones still have something about 'em.

All-in-all, never trust a ho.
toysarefun
Freshman Poster

Post by toysarefun »

Lol, they are. Made friends with a few girls that can type english but not speak english. We are talking all the way on the other side of the planet, people are the same wherever you go. Myself, I'm just not tolerant of her BS, and the BS when it comes to women is all the same, coming to you in the form of manipulation. My sister tries to manipulate me, when she gets nowhere boy does she throw a tantrum, play games, upside?, she stops speaking to me for weeks on end, downside?, she will speak to me again.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Banano,
all women are the same. The want some man to pay for their babies. It really is that simple.

My fav#1 is Ukrainian and one of her more priceless comments was "what would I want a husband for if I had my own money"?

Women do not want men. They want access to the proceeds of the mans labour. Pure and simple. If you believe anything else you are an idiot. Like I USED to be.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
HungJoe
Freshman Poster

Post by HungJoe »

Men provide to women all over the world. But in rich countries men do this COLLECTIVELY through the government and also as employers, not necessarily as individual men providing individual women (for sex) as in the poorer countries.

So basically men are SCREWED in the rich countries. Men have to provide to women but don't necessarily get "anything" in return.

disclaimer: Yeah, women pay taxes also and generate jobs and wealth, but certainly most of the wealth comes from MEN directly or indirectly. Without men women would pretty much still live in trees and eat berries... Most inventions wouldn't have ever been invented, unless women had evolved into... men.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

Men also expect more in richer countries, I always expect a better life

eventhough in australi we generally have it pretty good

but i dont think wealth has everything to do with it

i think feminism and marketing(corprotism) which has brainwashed

women from birth over the last 40 years, other countries also have different cultures, so i dont believe

that all women are the same everywhere, I m sure japanese women still make

better wives, girlfriends than anglo women, and they are just as rich if not richer , also i wonder how many countries the original poster has gone too ( again too many opinions - not enough facts) Evidence is always the answer
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Billy wrote:true. but are then all men also the same? and why?
Nope, men will share their wealth with poor or less educated women. How many smart & rich women marry the local bum ?
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

When women need a provider, they seek out a monogamous relationship - as that is the most secure way of securing such provision - with the accompanied social shaming for those who don't conform, and basically shoot for a man at a level of desirability that they believe is compatible with their won sexual market value - even though that man is at a lower level then could be obtained by just throwing their p***y open to any "wham bam thank you m'am" man.

When women don't need a provider, then they are freed from having to seek out this monogamous relationship, so they simply go for that highest available man that they can get by throwing their p***y open. And since women don't need sex as much as men, they can hold off until Superman actually does come wandering in. Of course, most women still want a family, so they need to get knocked up by someone eventually - but even then, they don't have to keep the man (i.e., high divorce rate), and nowadays they have the option of choosing the perfect genetic donor at the fertility clinic.

Basically feminism has turned women from desiring monogamy, which allows most men the opportunity for p***y, to hypergamy, which allows the top level men an abundance of p***y, while frustrating the rest of the men - like us.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

GDP counts for nothing really. The Philippines has a pretty big GDP, but only 1% of the population benefit. It's the same next door in Indonesia.

Don't despair - plenty of women do want a man just because he's a man. One of my Chinese friends is desperate to get married. She doesn't need your money - she's minted.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

I have dated and/or slept with women who have their own $$$ - so your argument is invalid. A pet is no replacement to a real man.

If you are ugly/old/boring/unmasculine/inexperienced in bed, none of them will want to be with you if the allure of getting your money is no longer relevant for them.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

money is on their mind because most cultures have conditioned their women to go after money. either to use him or to make sure he provides.

but the truth be told....with women....money is at the bottom of the barrel. there are certain things you have to do as a man that will trigger her to stay with you. even if you had no money.

I have been eyed up by rich women. its just about sex to them. but i dont care. i am not interested in them since they are american.

i would not trust a woman that says she does not need a man if he had no money. quite the contrary, she'll want him if he exhibits the right male qualites.