Winston, once again, your forum is completely out of control

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: for all us Niggers and Crackers...

Post by OutWest »

davewe wrote:
OutWest wrote:
davewe wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
This thread and all of the other recent ban threads did not appear until non-whites began standing up against the white nationalist racism and racial remarks that were being spewed in this forum. Whites can dish it out, but they can't take it. They nag, nag, nag with their feminine annoying ways/racism. Then when someone finally puts them in their place; they yell "reverse racism."

These punk bastards are crying to Winston because whites are getting smashed out in this forum; for coming at people the wrong way. Whites and American females are troublemakers that do not take responsibility for the bullshit they start. Therefore both groups will be dealt with.
You joined one week ago, May 31st, so how can you comment on when these threads began?

I live overseas and the American racial dynamic is more of an abstract annoyance, but in fact this is a forum that is not really moderated.
Personal attacks based on race etc, rather than idea vs idea, is the mark of a small mind. I have lived a rough life- a hard life in many ways, and nothing much shocks me. However, moderation done correctly will not drive readership away, it will increase it.

"Both groups will be dealt with" . Yeah, right. All sounds like keyboard commando stuff. fact is of course, if you look at the archives, flagrant racial attacks on "niggers" "Jews", Storm front type stuff have long been accepted on this forum. The poor, frightened white trash that posts that stuff is not worth your time. Realize of course that moderation here is minimal, or non-existent. Pretty soon the forum sounds like a pissing match between the KKK and the New Black Panthers. Which one are you? Just exactly how will racial attacks bring happiness? Before, there were of long standing a few white race masturbators here, but now it seems more balanced as there are now some black racist masterbators for balance! Let the games begin! LOL Generally, I have observed that race prics of all colors are not very well traveled people. Most who have lived in diverse places have learned that the world is a lot more complicated than what race baiters in the USA portray. It's all so tedious and small.

outwest

Hey Dave...all kinda makes you want to go native..huh?
I can't wait. Counting the months really.
Dave- You have a launch date?
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Guys like Dave, Outwest, and a few others who are level-headed -- you guys are cool as hell and I was hoping when the time came for my launch to the Philippines (or wherever) I could meet up with y'all and have you show me the ropes. I guess we'll have to correspond through IM though because this place is just dragging me down now and posting in public threads is just asking for pain.

This crap, all this crap, is not what I need when I come to a community for future expats. All the stuff going on here now has absolutely nothing to do with going abroad. If the forum didn't have the name "Happier Abroad" in huge lettering at the top, I'd honestly have no idea what it was supposed to be about.

I need positivity in my life at this point, not more negativity. I need a community where people WANT to get along and help each other. For me that's what it's all about.

I'm obviously not going to find that here now. All because the person running the show would rather, as was stated in another thread, have this place be an online "Jerry Springer show".

What a waste. What a sad, sad waste.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

manly5000 wrote:Guys like Dave, Outwest, and a few others who are level-headed -- you guys are cool as hell and I was hoping when the time came for my launch to the Philippines (or wherever) I could meet up with y'all and have you show me the ropes. I guess we'll have to correspond through IM though because this place is just dragging me down now and posting in public threads is just asking for pain.

This crap, all this crap, is not what I need when I come to a community for future expats. All the stuff going on here now has absolutely nothing to do with going abroad. If the forum didn't have the name "Happier Abroad" in huge lettering at the top, I'd honestly have no idea what it was supposed to be about.

I need positivity in my life at this point, not more negativity. I need a community where people WANT to get along and help each other. For me that's what it's all about.

I'm obviously not going to find that here now. All because the person running the show would rather, as was stated in another thread, have this place be an online "Jerry Springer show".

What a waste. What a sad, sad waste.
Can't you just picture Winston hunched over his tiny little computer in a dark basement just twiddling his fingers with an evil grin and laughing like a maniacal mad scientist as he reads all of the idiotic vulgarity? LOL!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Mr. WU

Post by odbo »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Can't you just picture Winston hunched over his tiny little computer in a dark basement just twiddling his fingers with an evil grin and laughing like a maniacal mad scientist as he reads all of the idiotic vulgarity? LOL!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys also have to be realistic here. In a free speech/libertarian forum, you can't expect every topic and poster to be to your liking. It doesn't work that way. In a free speech forum, there will be topics you love, topics you hate and topics you don't care about. It goes with the territory. Those of you who expect to have every topic be to your liking are not being mature or realistic.

In a free speech forum, you got to learn to take the good with the bad. Otherwise, we introduce censorship and control, and this forum no longer has the appeal of free speech and truth. Think about it. Look at the big picture. There is no perfect win-win solution to everything.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston wrote:You guys also have to be realistic here.
Well said Winston. And as usual your philosophy coincides with your desire to not have to do or change anything.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

odbo wrote:
Well said Winston. And as usual your philosophy coincides with your desire to not have to do or change anything.
Well it's better to do nothing than to do the WRONG thing. Especially if everything is going fine and dandy. :P
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston wrote:Well it's better to do nothing than to do the WRONG thing. Especially if everything is going fine and dandy. :P
Doing nothing has as many consequences than doing something. You did nothing while Konrad (Philosophical Filipino) was shitting up the board for over a month. Then you compared his behavior to your son's, justifying one failure with another.

viewtopic.php?t=12838
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Re: Mr. WU

Post by manly5000 »

odbo wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Can't you just picture Winston hunched over his tiny little computer in a dark basement just twiddling his fingers with an evil grin and laughing like a maniacal mad scientist as he reads all of the idiotic vulgarity? LOL!
OMFG LMAO!!! I have to admit, that was damn funny... well played you guys. :lol:

Winston -- if "Free Speech" is what you really care about then you should rename this place "Free Speech Online -- Anything Goes!!!" instead of "Happier Abroad".

Can't you do like other forums do and set up a "Thunderdome" where anything goes, and keep all of this in there? That way you have your "free speech" but it's not f***ing up the rest of the forum. The problem with your approach is every god damn thread here is getting ruined with flamewars, racewars, and hatred. I could make a thread about how that Latina over there has the hottest damn body I've ever seen in my life and within 5 posts it will have fallen into an all-out race war.

My thread got ruined, my enjoyment of the site got ruined, but hey, at least "free speech" won the day.

Yuck. No thanks.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Winston wrote:
odbo wrote:
Well it's better to do nothing than to do the WRONG thing. Especially if everything is going fine and dandy. :P

The problem is, Winston, this is your house, and the trolls and spammers are disrespecting your house. Would you let someone come into your house, your castle, and let them disrespect you?

Yes, I agree that free speech is a good thing, but not when it breaks the rules of your castle. If people can not respect your house, then they need to get the boot. If you can't (or won't) do that, then sign over the deed to someone that will GLADLY clean house.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

I expected to find a community full of free-thinkers, and those who were on some type of intellectual level. But instead, I found racists, trolls, scammers and the like.

The issue isn't free-speech, it's the trolls and plagues that corrupt the forum. When all you see is "racial this, racial that" -- like Odbo's posts -- what's to be expected? It's the INDIVIDUALS that are the problems. NOT free-speech.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

davewe wrote: One forum I frequent has a simple rule: attacking the posting is OK, attacking the poster is not OK. Example: "I totally disagree with this statement and consider it rubbish" is ok. "The poster is a faggoty mangina" is not ok. It's simple!
This would be Step One.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

davewe wrote: The bigger issue is that it is a time and energy waster. Debating about an issue is great. Posts that simply say "you guys are all manginas" waste my time. It shouldn't be my responsibility to sift through dozens of attack posts to find the few that actual debate the issues. That's why a well modded forum is so fantastic.
Yup.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

manly5000 wrote:
This is the point.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Especially if everything is going fine and dandy. :P
:shock: