Ban these trolls? Blue Murder and OutsideoftheBox

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Do you want Winston to ban Blue Murder and OutsideoftheBox?

Poll ended at June 7th, 2012, 4:32 am

Yes
76%
No
24%

Total votes: 17
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Repatriate wrote:BAW's posts are pure shit. He really does seem like he's mentally ill most of the time.
THANK YOU! He and Peter wonder why no one wants to help them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Odbo, you aren't making any logical sense. You haven't given me any logical reasons to change something. I have made many changes and added many bells and whistles to this forum.

You are making a mountain out of a molehill.

How do you want me to redesign this site, and why? You haven't given any specific reasons or suggestions. If there is a good reason to do so, then I will do it.

I am being logical here. Data from Star Trek The Next Generation would tell you the same thing, and everything he says is purely logical and accurate.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Winston, stop playing Mr. Innocently Oblivious. I've told you three times about the numerous issues of the forum, and you ignored me.

I won't even bring them up now. Why? Because a new site is being made for all of the QUALITY posters to frequent. All things must come to an end, including this site. Maybe you'll learn to listen to people in the future.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So this is what I get for my tolerance and free speech policy? lol

Like they say "No good deed goes unpunished."

Blue, you are the one being criticized here in this thread.

Guys, what has Blue Murder and OutsideoftheBox done that was wrong? Can you show some evidence?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:So this is what I get for my tolerance and free speech policy? lol

Like they say "No good deed goes unpunished."

Blue, you are the one being criticized here in this thread.

Guys, what has Blue Murder and OutsideoftheBox done that was wrong? Can you show some evidence?
I wouldn't ban them. They have contributed useful content and are nowhere near the old chileanueva types. Sure, they might be a bit on the wild side sometimes, but I'd like to see them stay.

Boycott and Peter Nolan should also stay. They add a lot of spice to this forum.

I have always had great respect for Winston's tolerance. That's what makes this forum so interesting to read and debate in!
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

ODBO and his pick-up truck driving hillbilly white supremacist friends want to control the forum via Winston. Since Winston won't give them the control they want they are whining about it. Hell, they are even throwing up racist images of asians (aimed at Winston) since he isn't letting them get to him. This is nothing short of "shaming language."

These white manginas and their black mangina lapdogs want CONTROL.

Its no different than American females using the mangina state into policing REAL MEN. I'm sorry to say it, wait no I'm not, but the American white male is, for the most part, a bitch. He cries and cries and cries when he's the most racist, annoying, disrespectful nag on the planet; next to the American whores he worships. Everyone I know is tired of the white mangina and American females. They are both nothing short of a joke. And the faster their anglo disaster crashes the better.

Two whiny little spoiled groups: Whites and Americanized females.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

That's why Falcon is my niggah. He's always thinking for hisself. Good on ya, mate.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Winston wrote:Guys, what has Blue Murder and OutsideoftheBox done that was wrong? Can you show some evidence?
Simply just read their recent posts. There's free speech, but then there's hate speech. Even if you don't want to ban them, pretending like their trolling, hate speech, personal attacks, and vulgar obscenities do not exist is just absurd at the very least.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Winston wrote:Guys, what has Blue Murder and OutsideoftheBox done that was wrong? Can you show some evidence?
Simply just read their recent posts. There's free speech, but then there's hate speech. Even if you don't want to ban them, pretending like their trolling, hate speech, personal attacks, and vulgar obscenities do not exist is just absurd at the very least.
Sambo shut the f**k up. Step and fetch it house nigga. Go shine shoes boy. Now there's some "hate speech" for your boot licking ass.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

White men complain when their own white women don't want them but many white men feel that they are too above going to latin and asian countries to get women.

Back on topic, I like outsideofthebox.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

All_That_Is_Man wrote:The votes are in. Nobody likes you.
Whoa!

Uh oh, nobody likes me on the playground. I'm in trouble now. LOL.

motherf***er, please...what are you five? This isn't recess; grow the f**k up. A big, tall ass dummy running around crying about females instead of studying on why things are how they are; so you can make an informed decision on how to get out of your situation (and at the same time help other men get out).

All I've seen you do is sit around attempting to block any information that points out the matriarchal slant in Eurocentric society. You're like that dumb slave in the movie GLORY who got shot up, on the front line, while holding the American flag. He got his "freedom" right before he was shot to death. How does "freedom" benefit a dead motherf***er lying in a mass grave with a bunch of other patriotic fools holding a corporate flag? If shining your master's boots doesn't get you any points with whites you start jumping in front of bullets for them. There is no difference between a white societal slave and a slave to female's.

Black sambos are jumping in front of bullets for whites; and manginas are jumping in front of bullets for females. A slave is a slave; and hardly any of the bullshit you post makes sense.

You're dumb as a door knob. Just log off.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Outside has a point, ATIM. You're short-sighted if you paint he and I with the same brush, and straight insipid if you don't pay attention to his opening line about trying to figure things out and create a way out.

That's why I'm here. And I've even expanded helping men here on how to endure and better pass time during their stay in the West, WHILE they develop an action plan.

Outside's methods may be brutal, but they're spot-on. Instead of complaining, pay attention to the posts I've put up -- the ones people don't read yet accuse of me trolling? Yeah. Those.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Sambo shut the f**k up. Step and fetch it house nigga. Go shine shoes boy. Now there's some "hate speech" for your boot licking ass.
Still blind, Winston?

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Still blind, Winston?
No. Outside isn't the problem. You are. If you fully read his posts instead of pulling a Peter Nolan (picking it apart and only discussing the "key" elements as it were), you'd understand where his brutality comes from.

Hell, even IV Money, while insipid, has his head on tightly enough to remain focused on being happier abroad. You? No. You're always whining about the current state of racial affairs -- black people this, black people that. IV Money does it too, but he's following the philosophies this forum was built on, at least. You know, he has an entire topic -- like myself -- about how to earn the ca$h to do something rash; to buy a ticket and leave. Outside's issues with you, and a few other members of this forum, lie with your contempt for the West, yet your refusal to act on your desires.

Change starts at the most basic level -- you. So don't whine to Winston about who needs to be banned, because that won't change anything. For as long as you continue with your incessant prattling, there will be others like OutsideDaBox to take up the mantle of shutting the whiners like you up.

Hopefully you read this post and take it to heart. Also, if you plan on replying, make sure it's legit and NOT your usual inflammatory nonsense.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Why don't you take these votes to heart, buddy. Leave.