My 2 months in India So Far.

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

eurobrat wrote:Boycott has been there for sometime now, ask him for advice.
Well I've never dated city girls and I spent most of my time outside of the major cities. So GuitarGuy probably knows more than I do.

Anyway I keep asking him to explain how in the f**k he is meeting city girls and dating them, but he has not explained yet. I am very curious as to how he is pulling that one off. I want specific details, like where does he go to meet them, how does he introduce himself to them, and where do they go for dates, and what do they do. And also, do indian men look at them with negativity, because indian guys can be pretty low class and jealous of western men who take their women.

Anyway, if indian men weren't such disgusting pigs, maybe their women wouldn't be dating western men?

Believe me, India is a goldmine. And the women are totally fed up with indian men at this point, so any western man who goes to India and plays his cards right should have a whole line of super hot women lined up for him to date.

Also, try meeting some village or rural girls, if possible. I think you'll find them to be much more traditional, simple, and humble than the city women.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Well I was doing some online work and making some pretty good money, so I had thought about leaving and taking my wife to Thailand or some other place in Asia. But the economy really f***ing crashed in the past couple of weeks, and I am having a very hard time making money now.

So I can't really afford to leave India.
We know you're a very hard working con-man and plagarist. Keep up the charade and by no means get a real job and earn an honest wage.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

I met a girl on couchsurfing that I stayed with for a time, who owns a artist/band management company. As well as getting me gigs to play, she's been introducing me to her friends and her friends are introducing me to theirs. I now have a network of people to connect with and that's how I'm meeting women. I'm not here to be a player, I've only had sex with 2 girls since I've been here and the latter I am dating.

I take a very passive approach to "picking up" girls by putting out a "vibe" so to speak and letting them come to me.

This is what I do :D
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

odbo wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Well I was doing some online work and making some pretty good money, so I had thought about leaving and taking my wife to Thailand or some other place in Asia. But the economy really f***ing crashed in the past couple of weeks, and I am having a very hard time making money now.

So I can't really afford to leave India.
We know you're a very hard working con-man and plagarist. Keep up the charade and by no means get a real job and earn an honest wage.
LOL!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

GuitarGuy996 wrote:I met a girl on couchsurfing that I stayed with for a time, who owns a artist/band management company. As well as getting me gigs to play, she's been introducing me to her friends and her friends are introducing me to theirs. I now have a network of people to connect with and that's how I'm meeting women. I'm not here to be a player, I've only had sex with 2 girls since I've been here and the latter I am dating.

I take a very passive approach to "picking up" girls by putting out a "vibe" so to speak and letting them come to me.

This is what I do :D
So that girl who you couchsurfed, does she live alone, or with her parents? It just seems a bit strange, that an indian woman would be so open to do something like that, host a total stranger who is also a western man. Did you f**k her? Got any pictures of her you can post here?

So in networking, what do you do? Get girls numbers, and then call them and invite them over to your house or wherever you are staying?

How did you f**k those two indian girls, like where did you go to do it? Cause I don't think it would be very easy to get a hotel in public, an indian girl and a white man, the pig indian man would refuse to give you a room.

If you call girls up for a date, what do you do? Where do you go? Are the girls a bit shy to go out with you in public, since you are a western man?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Dude I was eagerly awaiting the answers to the questions I asked, but I guess you totally bailed. I'm pretty interested to hear about the details of your India trip, if you don't mind. Thanks

Read the book online
Download the book
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

BAW he must be real busy lol ... I wonder if she has waist length hair... do u know what indian women can do with their hair ... very intriguing stuff BAW lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Long hair is sexy, and indian women have many sexy qualities. Another sexy quality they have is they keep their nails very long, which is very feminine. Butch masculine dyke western women keep their nails as short as possible, which is ugly as f**k, and it is because western women hate all things feminine.

Read the book online
Download the book
jenaniston
Freshman Poster

Post by jenaniston »

Indian women get very easily influenced by the culture, and will become much worse than an American woman.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

jenaniston wrote:Indian women get very easily influenced by the culture, and will become much worse than an American woman.
That's true and it's also interesting that this is your first post. I hope you are a real person and aren't just another ASIO government agent troll or some feminist.

Read the book online
Download the book
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm moving this thread to the Trip Reports section. Please post all trip reports in that section, as I've linked it from the home page as a main inspiration content.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne