MORE HOMELESS MEN THAN WOMEN.......

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

MORE HOMELESS MEN THAN WOMEN.......

Post by FREEDOM1 »

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/teens ... 1zxow.html

QUOTE FROM THE ABOVE LINK-

Of the 101 people detected sleeping rough, 87 were male.

More than 80 per cent of those counted were aged between 25 and 60.

This just a small sample from the CBD in Melbourne, Australia

More proof that men sufffer more and are the new underclass in western countries....

If 87% of homeless were women, there would be an uproar overnight, but no one gives a shit about homeless men , it really shows that women are more privelaged and have more people looking out for them then men in western countries, This article fro m a mainstream media paper wont draw much attention as males aren't really worth much, men have it harder in life than women and any woman ho wants to tell you the opposite is full of shit or brainwashed which is the case in western countries..

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

"Former New Jersey governor goes undercover as homeless man to highlight discrimination against men by shelters"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-man.html

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: MORE HOMELESS MEN THAN WOMEN.......

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Freedom,
one estimate in Australia is that 4,000 men kill themselves due to the criminal abuse they suffer in the family courts.

No one cares.

Indeed. In my divorce case not even my own father cared that I was criminally abused.

I am changing my name to make it clear I wish no association with my former father or any member of my former family.

THAT is the society you live in.

You want to leave it like that or do you want to do something about it?

If you do not want to do something about it?

STFU and stop whining like a little girl.

If you DO want to do something about it then BE A MAN and DO SOMETHING about it.

I am working on both the angles of re-introducing the rule of law as well as creating a way for men to more easily escape their prison countries.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Does marriage still look good guys?
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

If females didn't have vaginas on sale, they'd be right there with the guys! :D There are a lot of women out there, who don't know how to live within their means and DO end up poor but like I said, they have a fallback plan in their pants. :)
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

LOL@on sale
CJ sometimes you meet a guy & the first impression he gives you is that he's wealthy & he'll give you the world on a platter. He'll try to buy you with gifts etc. This is nothing new... if you give someone a bad habit of paying their way they'll always have their hand' out, taking & expecting more & more. Men gave women this bad habit. Mostly American men I've encountered use this strategy. They dug their own hole.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Renata wrote:LOL@on sale
CJ sometimes you meet a guy & the first impression he gives you is that he's wealthy & he'll give you the world on a platter. He'll try to buy you with gifts etc. This is nothing new... if you give someone a bad habit of paying their way they'll always have their hand' out, taking & expecting more & more. Men gave women this bad habit. Mostly American men I've encountered use this strategy. They dug their own hole.
Typical woman...always getting it wrong. It was WOMEN who demanded the extras and therefore drove the MALE behaviour.

But I have seen where this ends. It ends in the Ukraine.

Women demanded free protection and provision and then demanded gifts etc. They were selling themselves to the highest bidder.

When that collapses men refuse to provide for or protect women who are not doing what they demand.

You women really have no idea do you. You really are that dumb.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Typical woman...always getting it wrong. It was WOMEN who demanded the extras and therefore drove the MALE behaviour.

Women demanded free protection and provision and then demanded gifts etc. They were selling themselves to the highest bidder.

When that collapses men refuse to provide for or protect women who are not doing what they demand.

so if I demand that you bow to me & kiss my feet would you do it??? ... it's your choice to' or not' ... I can demand all I want, it's up to you to succumb ... every action has a reaction. Stand your ground.

I wish that women would have more discretion with generosity though, but we live in a greedy, materialistic world, so it is what it is.

If a guy made that post you would attack him, blame him' & call him mangina etc & say it's all men's fault ... but since it was me, you swing the other way & blame women. My post was about my experience; I started dating in 2004 when I moved to the UK & this is how it was there & then.

The other weird thing about you is that I've always made it clear that I like your perspective & support your fight' .... but you still turn around & call me dumb & shrew etc. etc. I'm sure it's not everyday a woman will admit to the wrongs that have been done & are currently happening.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Renata wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:

so if I demand that you bow to me & kiss my feet would you do it??? ... it's your choice to' or not' ... I can demand all I want, it's up to you to succumb ... every action has a reaction.
I wish that women would have more discretion with generosity though, but we live in a greedy, materialistic world, so it is what it is.

If a guy made that post you would attack him, blame men' & call him mangina etc ... but since it was me you swing the other way & blame women. My post was about my experience; I started dating in 2004 when I moved to the UK.

The other weird thing about you is that I've always made it clear that I like your perspective & support your fight' .... but you still turn around & call me dumb & shrew etc. etc. I'm sure it's not everyday a woman will admit to the wrongs that have been done & are currently happening.
No Renata,
as usual you have got it all wrong.

If men are FORCED to give you provision and protection for NOTHING in return so you can live your life quite comfortably NEVER having to "pay" for your upkeep and any man who refuses to make his contribution to pay for your upkeep is PUT IN JAIL or otherwise criminally victimised....and the ONLY way he can get any attention from you is to DO AS YOU ASK then he really has no other choice. This is called "taxes" and in the UK men pay the bulk of the taxes and women get 72% of social welfare. That is FORCING men to pay for women that have NO OBLIGATION to do anything. It is also known as SLAVERY and most western women are very happy about that. Women vote left, women vote for social welfare, women vote for taking money off men and giving it to women for NOTHING in return.

Men in the west today have little choice but to bow and scrape to women. To even call your wife a liar when she lies to you can result in being assaulted, injured and incarcerated with a false DV call. I am living proof this happens.

So if men have NOTHING that they can withdraw other than THEMSELVES then that is what they will do. And that is called the "marriage strike".

I left the west and I have no intention of ever returning to live in the west. That is much of what this site is all about. The west is a hostile place for men and many are leaving. So they should.

This is why it is really not worth talking to women in the west. They lack the intelligence to understand ANY of this. When I told my fav#1 women cause all wars and women cause all conflict between men and all competition between men she got it inside 5 minutes.

Western women are so brainwashed with western culture they can not see how they are destroying their own society. Eastern women get that their great grand mothers destroyed their society and that the women of today are paying the price. What price is that? The price is men will not pursue women. The women have to pursue the men and the men refuse to labour hard in large numbers.

Like I said...check out the Ukraine. You will see the future of the west.