Winston, once again, your forum is completely out of control

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Illuminati Ingrid and all his/her posts have been deleted. A ban has been issued on the user's IP as well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm going to issue a warning to odbo too, to quit the insults/attacks and racist epithets and images.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Winston wrote:
Jester wrote:
davewe wrote: One forum I frequent has a simple rule: attacking the posting is OK, attacking the poster is not OK. Example: "I totally disagree with this statement and consider it rubbish" is ok. "The poster is a faggoty mangina" is not ok. It's simple!
This would be Step One.
That's a good rule to begin with. I'd be game for that one. Add it to the new draft rules.

Who do you guys want as moderator? Want to take a vote?

What about Davewe and GuitarGuy?
I would be willing to help but of course the key to good moderation is what the forum rules are that you are moderating.
Last edited by davewe on June 11th, 2012, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Repatriate wrote:No one who has barely a year or two on this forum should be modding anything. There are only a few core members on here that should have the right to do it and that's Momopi, Ladislav, Zboy, etc..
Well modded forums often have a variety of mods and don't put the power into one hand.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dear all,
PeterAndrewNolan says that he has no idea what kind of attacks he has made on all of you. Can someone post links to the attacks and name calling that he's been accuse of making? I will show it to him so he can see what needs to stop.

Thanks,
Winston

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Ok I've issued the following warning by PM to the following posters:

- Blue Murder
- OutsideoftheBox
- BoycottAmericanWomen
- PeterAndrewNolan
Dear Reported Troublemaker,
Due to multiple complaints that your posts have contained too many attacks and insults, I have been forced to issue this warning. Debating issues is ok. But excessive name calling has got to be curbed. Many people are hammering me to do something about it and threatening to leave. So I have no choice but to issue warnings to you and the other trouble makers.

So please STOP the insults and name calling. It is ok to debate issues. But calling everyone names or attacking anyone who disagrees with you or doesn't support your cause is out of hand. It's got to stop. So please STOP.

After this warning, if you continue to issue attacks and name calling, you will receive a temporary ban. The second strike will result in a permanent ban.

Do you understand? Please respond and confirm that you will cease the attacks and name calling.

Thanks,
Winston
Note the date and time on this post. If any of the above posters violate this rule AFTER the time and date of this post, please report it to me by PM, and include the URL of the post as well. Bans will be issued upon review.

Thanks,
Winston
THANK GOD!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Winston wrote:I did check their IP's. They don't match....
Don't be so naive, Winston. Anybody, with the basic knowledge of just having a computer, can alter their IP address. Even if you were to ban Blue Murder, OutsideoftheBox, and BAW today, they would be back tomorrow (except with different usernames altogether).

Either Blue Murder, OutsideoftheBox, and BAW are the exact same troll or Blue Murder and BAW are the exact same troll while OutsideoftheBox is a male-bashing, hatemongering female with multiple accounts as well. They've proven these claims all on their own with their actions and verbal attacks ever since the day they joined these forums.
Winston wrote:Dear all,
PeterAndrewNolan says that he has no idea what kind of attacks he has made on all of you. Can someone post links to the attacks and name calling that he's been accuse of making? I will show it to him so he can see what needs to stop.
I don't remember PAN making any verbal attacks. The bulk of the complaints are against Blue Murder and OutsideoftheBox. Peter shouldn't even be grouped in with the rest of the scum.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I think the colorfulness (yes I know that's not a word), the zest, the wit of a forum, come from opinionated people. Young smartasses and crusty old codgers. Deliberately-annoying atheists and Old-Testament prophets. And yes, Angry Black Guys and Angry White Guys.

Most of the people "warned" have made interesting and helpful comments at times.

I am really very relieved.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Thanks,
Winston
My reply here is not an attempt to be disrespectful... but Peter could himself simply google "mangina", "coward" etc and see who has used those words as applied to men on this site.

It's true he hasn't generally been personal, but he sure has been categorical in his denunciations.

I do think he calmed down a while ago, I haven't seen it lately.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Jester wrote:

Thanks,
Winston
My reply here is not an attempt to be disrespectful... but Peter could himself simply google "mangina", "coward" etc and see who has used those words as applied to men on this site.

It's true he hasn't generally been personal, but he sure has been categorical in his denunciations.

I do think he calmed down a while ago, I haven't seen it lately.
I think that most guys know what is and what isn't an insult or attack. And if someone doesn't know we aren't going to be able to educate him here.

Winston - post your rules in multiple places and make them clear so there is hopefully not much doubt as to what you mean. And certainly I would not advocate punishing someone based on past mistakes but only on something said now and in the future.

The real challenge will be the backlash that may occur when a poster is warned or punished. I know that some guys will object. Hope you can stay the course.

Also, thanks for listening Winston!
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Don't be so naive, Winston. Anybody, with the basic knowledge of just having a computer, can alter their IP address. Even if you were to ban Blue Murder, OutsideoftheBox, and BAW today, they would be back tomorrow (except with different usernames altogether).

Either Blue Murder, OutsideoftheBox, and BAW are the exact same troll or Blue Murder and BAW are the exact same troll while OutsideoftheBox is a male-bashing, hatemongering female with multiple accounts as well. They've proven these claims all on their own with their actions and verbal attacks ever since the day they joined these forums.
I don't remember PAN making any verbal attacks. The bulk of the complaints are against Blue Murder and OutsideoftheBox. Peter shouldn't even be grouped in with the rest of the scum.
I do believe this qualifies as an "insult" and a "personal attack"?
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

I do believe this qualifies as an "insult" and a "personal attack"?
This is coming from the troll who is less welcomed on these forums than an American feminist.

Log off and leave, OutsideoftheBox.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Even if you were to ban Blue Murder, OutsideoftheBox, and BAW today, they would be back tomorrow (except with different usernames altogether).

I don't remember PAN making any verbal attacks. The bulk of the complaints are against Blue Murder and OutsideoftheBox. Peter shouldn't even be grouped in with the rest of the scum.[/quote]
[1] That's true. Not everyone knows how to mess with IPs though, including me.
[2] Uh, no. The other two might, but I sure as hell would not. I have a life, and it goes on. I have better things to do than to cling to a website. You on the other hand . . .
[3] OR, all three members are separate, completely-unrelated individuals. If you paid any attention at all, you'd know this.
[4] I haven't proven shit, except that you're insipid, and that I have useful content that will be removed following my absence.

And if Peter isn't "aware" of his countless insults, he may need help. Forum search his last five posts -- there's enough to put him on the list.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

I too like the rule of attack the post but not the poster. Good work Winston. Don't be afraid to ban people who do nothing but spew bitterness and hate on others. If they come back under different ID's then fine. They will have to behave or get banned over and over. Most will learn the new rules and behave. Problem solved.
polya
Junior Poster

Problem solved!

Post by polya »

Problem solved, now let's move on and up to important issues like the NDAA.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder