Moving on from Australia after being taken to the cleaners

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Moving on from Australia after being taken to the cleaners

Post by Moving on »

G'day all from Australia,

My name is Phil and I just surfed on in to this site.

Right now I'm looking for a new career after seven years in the Australian Army. I didn't really want to pull the pin on my service, but when I got back from East Timor six months ago the wife had cleared out and relocated my children to places unknown. The bitch called the cops on me when I went looking for them and I ended up facing some trumped up charges, which spelt the end of my military career.

To top it all off, most of my meagre pension goes on child support and it looks like I'll be taken to the cleaners when I sell up for the divorce settlement.

Anyway, these things happen, and the best thing to do is brush yourself off and start again, which is why I'm here. Not sure where to head - had some wicked times in Malaysia during my service, but Vietnam and Phillipines also appeal. Not sure with my past service how I would get on in Russia, but those Euro babes also look hot and seem to know how to treat a man!

Look forward to hearing about your experiences and hopefully some of you can point me in a fulfilling new direction!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hello Phil, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your being taken to the cleaners in your divorce. You also mentioned that you have child support payments. Man, that makes me glad I never have gotten married yet!

You will find a wealth of information on this board regarding anything from what countries are the best places to visit and move to for single men, to what are the best ways to start an online business.

Again, welcome to the forum! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

jamesbond wrote:Hello Phil, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your being taken to the cleaners in your divorce. You also mentioned that you have child support payments. Man, that makes me glad I never have gotten married yet!

You will find a wealth of information on this board regarding anything from what countries are the best places to visit and move to for single men, to what are the best ways to start an online business.

Again, welcome to the forum! :D
Thanks mate ... it has been tough, but I will fight through and start again!
ClearView
Freshman Poster

Post by ClearView »

Sorry to hear what happened to you Phil. Being Australian myself and knowing a lot of dads that have been taken to the cleaners really gives me the perspective that things are not weighted very well for men back there. My mate got 30K after the sale of a house that went for 600K and the ex wife took the rest with the kids. He still pays extreme child support and has to live with his parents while she is remarried to a millionaire. Figure that one out...

As far as places to go I'd suggest taking some time in each. Russian babes look great though I'm not really into the weather. SE. Asia it's easy to make Malaysia or Thailand your hub and go visit Vietnam as well. As for the women it probably depends on your style. I prefer Vietnamese and Malaysian over Thai. Malaysia also has the best English but Ho Chi Minh City is getting there.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Moving on from Australia after being taken to the cleane

Post by Jester »

Welcome, Phil.

You're doing the right thing.

Hope you take things slow, rotate 2 or 3 gf's for a while, just friends, not getting in too deep. Time for healing and all that.

I'm sure with military and overseas background you will be very employable. Lots of technical blue-collar and engineering work based out of Jakarta, I hear.

But what a great time to be in Malaysia or Saigon.

Good luck, keep us posted.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Moving on, that's awful. Women don't realise it's their children they hurt the most when they do these selfish things. I had a neighbour in the UK; she would tell her kids bad things about their father. One day I told her off because what she was doing was putting hate & bad things to fester in her children's minds & hearts. In the same breathe she could tell them something sweet or teach them something worthwhile. Sorry to that you had to go through such' I hope the divorce settlement goes in your favour.
Best wishes to you & welcome
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

This is entirely too typical. Leave your emotional baggage in Australia and move on. I'm sorry to hear about the child support payments though you are probably going to get reamed indefinitely over that until the kids are grown. I can't imagine how pissed i'd be to come back from a hard ass job like the military and find out everything I own is now hers.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Phil,
if you wish your children back and you wish your wife to make remedy for her crimes then join us and get in the queue for our new courts in Australia.

Please invite as many of your army buddies as you can. We are also looking for men who are trained in the use of weapons as peace officers. These will be paid positions.

By the way. Child support is voluntary and I suggest you do not volunteer.

Here are some links to start with. It is for men exactly like you that I have laboured so hard these last four years. Sadly, many of the men I am freely giving my time to will not do the slightest to help me help them in return.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Home.aspx
http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/
http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... 3&mid=1703

MBA Peace Officer Services

The MBA Peace Officers Services web site is exclusively for the use of Peace officers and Officers of the MBA LAW Services to exchange information, experience, skills, tips and techniques.

www.mbaposervices.com

MBA Private Investigation Services

The MBA Private Investigation Services web site is exclusively for the use of Private Investigators and and Officers of the MBA LAW Services to exchange information, experience, skills, tips and techniques.

www.mbapiservices.com
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Repatriate wrote:This is entirely too typical. Leave your emotional baggage in Australia and move on. I'm sorry to hear about the child support payments though you are probably going to get reamed indefinitely over that until the kids are grown. I can't imagine how pissed i'd be to come back from a hard ass job like the military and find out everything I own is now hers.
This is why we see the rate of men killing women skyrocketing now. Only problem is that men kill the wife instead of doing a "stranger on a train".

We are going to see more of this. When a woman reams a man his mates take care of business. Women can not say they were not warned.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

ClearView wrote: Being Australian myself and knowing a lot of dads that have been taken to the cleaners really gives me the perspective that things are not weighted very well for men back there.
ClearView,
ditto for you. Please join CAF and MBA. If you do not then you are letting down your mates.
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hi Phil,
if you wish your children back and you wish your wife to make remedy for her crimes then join us and get in the queue for our new courts in Australia.

Please invite as many of your army buddies as you can. We are also looking for men who are trained in the use of weapons as peace officers. These will be paid positions.

By the way. Child support is voluntary and I suggest you do not volunteer.

Here are some links to start with. It is for men exactly like you that I have laboured so hard these last four years. Sadly, many of the men I am freely giving my time to will not do the slightest to help me help them in return.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Home.aspx
http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/

MBA Peace Officer Services

The MBA Peace Officers Services web site is exclusively for the use of Peace officers and Officers of the MBA LAW Services to exchange information, experience, skills, tips and techniques.

www.mbaposervices.com

MBA Private Investigation Services

The MBA Private Investigation Services web site is exclusively for the use of Private Investigators and and Officers of the MBA LAW Services to exchange information, experience, skills, tips and techniques.

www.mbapiservices.com
Thank you for a civil and rational response ... I made a comment on another post about spammers and some goon tried to bite my head off!

I will look through these links Peter but I am really not sure which direction I will be taking - it can be a long road back.

I was considering some security contractor work, but I've never heard of this MBA - I will look in to it!

Regards,

Phil
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Phil,
I have just spent 4 years, coming up on 4,000 hours, and AUD500,000 to re-introduce the rule of law for men just like you.

I could have walked away and left you men to your fate. I make about AUD250K a year in a good year and AUD150K in a bad year.

These last 4 years I have not earned much as I have been working towards re-introducing the rule of law into Australia and Ireland.

Sadly, many men just like you refuse to help me help you. They just accept their criminal victimisation and move on.

Of course, when we get our courts running these men will come running to us and want free remedy.

I have been VERY disappointed in the unwillingness of men who have been criminally victimised to stand up for themselves.

You said you were armed services. I assumed you would be a cut above the usually pathetic mangina that is the metro australian male.

Australian men are pathetic now in the main. Man-hating bigots. They ALL KNOW that men are criminally abused in the courts but will not speak up in case the women in their lives get "upset".

I am hoping you are better than the rest of the men who meekly accept their criminal victimisation.
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Phil,
I have just spent 4 years, coming up on 4,000 hours, and AUD500,000 to re-introduce the rule of law for men just like you.

I could have walked away and left you men to your fate. I make about AUD250K a year in a good year and AUD150K in a bad year.

These last 4 years I have not earned much as I have been working towards re-introducing the rule of law into Australia and Ireland.

Sadly, many men just like you refuse to help me help you. They just accept their criminal victimisation and move on.

Of course, when we get our courts running these men will come running to us and want free remedy.

I have been VERY disappointed in the unwillingness of men who have been criminally victimised to stand up for themselves.

You said you were armed services. I assumed you would be a cut above the usually pathetic mangina that is the metro australian male.

Australian men are pathetic now in the main. Man-hating bigots. They ALL KNOW that men are criminally abused in the courts but will not speak up in case the women in their lives get "upset".

I am hoping you are better than the rest of the men who meekly accept their criminal victimisation.
Thank you Peter - I've had a look through your links and as a warrior and man of honour there are obviously several circles outside the square I have to ponder. I was previously looking at the Sydney Harbour Bridge option, but you may have given me a different path to follow ...
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Moving on wrote: Thank you Peter - I've had a look through your links and as a warrior and man of honour there are obviously several circles outside the square I have to ponder. I was previously looking at the Sydney Harbour Bridge option, but you may have given me a different path to follow ...
Phil,
I have tried to talk to Mike of bridge fame. He is still ignorant of what is going on. Last I heard he was trying to hire a lawyer. This despite the fact that I have PROVEN that the lawyers are all criminals. Justin Dowd, who is an accomplice to the theft of my house and is a known criminal, was promoted to the presidency of the NSW law society.

We have men who are already making the sort of preparations that you can imagine need to be made.

We seek more men to join in the new courts. In particular I am looking for a secretary of the Peoples Court of Australia in Sydney. As soon as I have one of them I can progress my cases. All the mens groups are subverted. Ash Patil, Susan Pearce, Family Law Web Guide. They will all tell you to participate in the system. Here...try watching this using www.hidemyass.com.

This is me PROVING the criminality of the courts. No one else in the WORLD has had the guts to do that.

So yes. Do not bother wasting your time protesting. If you have time, energy and money we can put you to better use.

Again. Please tell ALL your army mates. Especially those who are broke and looking for a job.

PS..what city are you in?
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Phil,
I have tried to talk to Mike of bridge fame. He is still ignorant of what is going on. Last I heard he was trying to hire a lawyer. This despite the fact that I have PROVEN that the lawyers are all criminals. Justin Dowd, who is an accomplice to the theft of my house and is a known criminal, was promoted to the presidency of the NSW law society.

We have men who are already making the sort of preparations that you can imagine need to be made.

We seek more men to join in the new courts. In particular I am looking for a secretary of the Peoples Court of Australia in Sydney. As soon as I have one of them I can progress my cases. All the mens groups are subverted. Ash Patil, Susan Pearce, Family Law Web Guide. They will all tell you to participate in the system. Here...try watching this using www.hidemyass.com.

This is me PROVING the criminality of the courts. No one else in the WORLD has had the guts to do that.

So yes. Do not bother wasting your time protesting. If you have time, energy and money we can put you to better use.

Again. Please tell ALL your army mates. Especially those who are broke and looking for a job.

PS..what city are you in?
You're kidding, right? I served my country with honour for 18 years and attained the rank of Warrant Officer and you somewhow want me to approve of you acting like a disrespectful buffoon in the Federal Court of a Nation I served with pride?

Furthermore, who are you to recommend this shit head behaviour to ANYONE when by your own admission you got clobbered, apart from the fact you present as a gibbering idiot!

You got off lightly ... if I was that Federal Magistrate I would have had your arse severely kicked and tossed in the cells as the contemptuous turd you obviously are!

Meanwhile, I'll happily pay child support thank you - a man lives up to his obligations as a father and pays his fair share to the care and support of his children.

And regards your "Peace Officers" - GET REAL! I have proudly carried arms in the service of my country and what you are proposing is that I effectively become a criminal standover man and armed robber acting on the say so of 12 of your mentally ill mates who seem to think they can overthrow a democratically elected government voted for by millions of productive and law abiding Australian citizens, which you are obviously not!

To sum up, take your demented advice to some needy mental defective at the end of his tether, because it is not welcome here!