I am going to help you guys make money online!!!!!!!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

I am going to help you guys make money online!!!!!!!!!

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

I want to help you guys make money online, so that you can live abroad. See, if you make money online, then you can live ANYWHERE in the world, as long as you have an internet connection.

Okay so here's the thing. I have collected a list of like 1,500 of the biggest and most active Facebook groups.

Let's say you have a website or product that you want to sell. You can also check into affiliate marketing, of which Clickbank.com is the best and most reliable.

So find a product you can sell or make a website that sells some product, and then write a short ad for it.

Now go into these Facebook groups and click Join. After you are approved to join, then go to the Members link and then click on "Admins". Now block all of the Admins. This way, they cannot remove you from the group.

Once you've done that, now start posting your ad for your product/website in the Facebook group, and sit back and watch the sales add up.

I am giving you all this huge list of Facebook groups for FREE, in the hope that you will put it to good use and use it for making money.

I mostly use these groups for sending out anti-feminist types of messages, promoting Peter's new book, and promoting my Boycott American Women website.

If you have any questions about this, please email me at John.Rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com

Download the Facebook Group List here:
http://www.filejumbo.com/Download/695C4161A9E4617A
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

is that spamming the page's wall with ads but the admin can't see or do anything about it because you've blocked them..?? ... interesting lol 8)
that's kind of cool but messed up too ... facebook allows lots of stuff ... for instance edreams.com are total scammers & you can see thousand of complains all over their fb page but they're still going strong.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ummm... you can't click on Admin or block Admins unless you are an Admin yourself. You can't hijack a Facebook group that easily. Go ahead and try it. You will see.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

eurobrat wrote:John, are you doing this manually?
Yes I manually click and block each Admin. I don't have a bot program or anything like that to do it for me.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:Ummm... you can't click on Admin or block Admins unless you are an Admin yourself. You can't hijack a Facebook group that easily. Go ahead and try it. You will see.
I've done it plenty of times and they can't kick me. Sometimes they do figure out that I blocked the Admins and so they make someone else a temporary Admin in order to delete me.

Another points: You can have up to 300 groups on one account.

Most of the groups I have posted are American and British and Australian groups, so it is aimed at people with money. Many of the groups are "Buy and Sell" type groups where people list their product.

So it's pretty simple. Create an account (to do that you will need a mobile phone number where you can get an SMS confirmation code) and then start adding the groups.

Yes, your account will get banned after two or three weeks for "spamming", but then you can just go out and buy another SIM card for your phone so that you can make a new account.

The thing is, to make a new account, you have to have a mobile phone because they will send you an SMS. And you can't use the same number twice, hence the need to buy new SIM cards. I also heard they have use and throwaway mobile phones being sold now in 7-11 type stores and gas stations, so that is also an option. I think it costs like 20 dollars. Just buy one, make the new account and use the phone to register the new account and then you can throw the phone away.

Read the book online
Download the book
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

There are no short cuts to building a website. It can take at least a few years to build a good website business.

The best way to build a website business is to choose a niche that's proven to make money. Add quality content such as 200 word articles. You can either then create and sell your own product OR sell someone's product as an affiliate. Amazon and Site Build It have great affiliate programs.

Then you need a way to capture email address. You can use Aweber or Icontact for this.

I would suggest getting someone to do this for you, especially if you don't know programming. There are people at elance.com who can help you.

I would choose Hostmonster for webs hosting.

Then the most important thing of all is that you need TRAFFIC. Getting quality dofollow backlinks is the way to go. Nofollow backlinks won't help you much but you should still get a small amount of them. You need your ranking to go up in the search engines. You can check your website rank at checksitetraffic.com

How to check if a backlink is dofollow? Get the Google Chrome plug in.

There are free lists of dofollow blogs on the internet. Just search in google "dofollow blog list 2012" and endless pages will pop up.

Search "buy contextual backlinks" or "contextual backlinks" in google and you can find websites that will sell contextual backlinks to you. Just make sure you confirm with them if the backlinks are dofollow. You can also find dofollow backlink services on fiverr.com

You should get dofollow blogs and dofollow contextual backlinks and your rankings and traffic will go up.

You need to get dofollow backlinks with a page rank of at least 2. You can check the page rank of a backlink at checkpagerank.net
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Winston wrote:Ummm... you can't click on Admin or block Admins unless you are an Admin yourself. You can't hijack a Facebook group that easily. Go ahead and try it. You will see.
I've done it plenty of times and they can't kick me. Sometimes they do figure out that I blocked the Admins and so they make someone else a temporary Admin in order to delete me.

Most of the groups I have posted are American and British and Australian groups, so it is aimed at people with money. Many of the groups are "Buy and Sell" type groups where people list their product.

So it's pretty simple. Create an account (to do that you will need a mobile phone number where you can get an SMS confirmation code) and then start adding the groups.

Yes, your account will get banned after two or three weeks for "spamming", but then you can just go out and buy another SIM card for your phone so that you can make a new account.

The thing is, to make a new account, you have to have a mobile phone because they will send you an SMS. And you can't use the same number twice, hence the need to buy new SIM cards. I also heard they have use and throwaway mobile phones being sold now in 7-11 type stores and gas stations, so that is also an option. I think it costs like 20 dollars. Just buy one, make the new account and use the phone to register the new account and then you can throw the phone away.
I'm just new to this site and in reading recent posts Winston says he is trying to get rid of a recent wave of trolls and spammers ... why are you on here promoting face facebook IDs and blatantly spruiking the spamming and trolling of facebook pages? Is this helpful?
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Maker55 wrote:There are no short cuts to building a website. It can take at least a few years to build a good website business.

The best way to build a website business is to choose a niche that's proven to make money. Add quality content such as 200 word articles. You can either then create and sell your own product OR sell someone's product as an affiliate. Amazon and Site Build It have great affiliate programs.

Then you need a way to capture email address. You can use Aweber or Icontact for this.

I would suggest getting someone to do this for you, especially if you don't know programming. There are people at elance.com who can help you.

Then the most important thing of all is that you need TRAFFIC. Getting quality dofollow backlinks is the way to go. Nofollow backlinks won't help you much but you should still get a small amount of them. You need your ranking to go up in the search engines. You can check your website rank at checksitetraffic.com

There are free lists of dofollow blogs on the internet. Just search in google "dofollow blog list 2012" and endless pages will pop up.

Search "buy contextual backlinks" or "contextual backlinks" in google and you can find websites that will sell contextual backlinks to you. Just make sure you confirm with them if the backlinks are dofollow. You can also find dofollow backlink services on fiverr.com

You should get dofollow blogs and dofollow contextual backlinks and your rankings and traffic will go up.

You need to get dofollow backlinks with a page rank of at least 2. You can check the page rank of a backlink at checkpagerank.net
You wrote:
"It can take at least a few years to build a good website business."

WRONG. If you know how to promote your site, you can start making money immediately!

You wrote:
"Then the most important thing of all is that you need TRAFFIC."

That is EXACTLY my point. And that is EXACTLY what I am trying to help you with. If you post your website or product's link in these Facebook groups, you will get a TON of traffic. I mean like thousands of hits a day. And it doesn't take "years" to do. To post your ad in 300 Facebook groups takes about 1 and a half hour, on average.

The whole point of giving you guys this list is to give you places where you can easily advertise your site/product so that you can get mass traffic immediately.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Moving on wrote:

I'm just new to this site and in reading recent posts Winston says he is trying to get rid of a recent wave of trolls and spammers ... why are you on here promoting face facebook IDs and blatantly spruiking the spamming and trolling of facebook pages? Is this helpful?
Go to hell, you ASIO troll. In case anyone here doesn't what know the ASIO is, it is the government intelligence agency of Australia, like the CIA of America.

Read the book online
Download the book
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

Moving on wrote:

Go to hell, you ASIO troll. In case anyone here doesn't what know the ASIO is, it is the government intelligence agency of Australia, like the CIA of America.
Huh? Diude, I have no idea what you're talking about, and this reaction seems a little bit defensive to me!

I'm just pointing out that what you are describing here is about using fake IDs to spam people's accounts. I don't know or care where in the world you live but where I come from it's illegal!

Anyway, don't bother replying to me again - it seems you have a lot to hide if you can at someone with rubbish like they are an ASIO spy just because they make a comment on a thread - you sound like a complete shonk!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Moving on wrote:
Moving on wrote:

Huh? Diude, I have no idea what you're talking about, and this reaction seems a little bit defensive to me!

I'm just pointing out that what you are describing here is about using fake IDs to spam people's accounts. I don't know or care where in the world you live but where I come from it's illegal!

Anyway, don't bother replying to me again - it seems you have a lot to hide if you can at someone with rubbish like they are an ASIO spy just because they make a comment on a thread - you sound like a complete shonk!
Yes sure Illuminati Ingrid. Having only FOUR POSTS on your account was a nice touch also.

Don't reply to you? Then DO NOT f***ing COMMENT ON ANY OF MY THREADS, you cunt bitch whore.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

So how's it going? Has anyone used my list yet to start promoting their business?

Please let me know how it goes and if the list was of any help to you.

Read the book online
Download the book
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Maker55 wrote:There are no short cuts to building a website. It can take at least a few years to build a good website business.

You wrote:
"It can take at least a few years to build a good website business."

WRONG. If you know how to promote your site, you can start making money immediately!

You wrote:
"Then the most important thing of all is that you need TRAFFIC."

That is EXACTLY my point. And that is EXACTLY what I am trying to help you with. If you post your website or product's link in these Facebook groups, you will get a TON of traffic. I mean like thousands of hits a day. And it doesn't take "years" to do. To post your ad in 300 Facebook groups takes about 1 and a half hour, on average.

The whole point of giving you guys this list is to give you places where you can easily advertise your site/product so that you can get mass traffic immediately.
I know you can make money with your website immediately. One of my websites started making money within the first month.

What I am saying is that it can take years for your website to peak and reach it's full potential.

As far as traffic, free targeted search engine traffic is the best traffic you can get.

To make it work on facebook, you would need a lot of people to show your ad to.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Maker55 wrote:
To make it work on facebook, you would need a lot of people to show your ad to.
Well each group has an average of 3000 members. So 3000 times 300 is quite a lot. Believe me, posting your ad on Facebook will get you a ton of hits. I have plenty of experience doing this. Anyway, give it a try and see what you think.

Read the book online
Download the book