Hi from the UK

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Rebel_man_UK
Freshman Poster

Hi from the UK

Post by Rebel_man_UK »

My name is Chris and I just found this forum tonight and I cant believe this amazing place exists. I found it randomly in google and it peaked my interest, funny enough I was googling about the best countries in the world for finding a wife LOL.

I want to be an active member in future and would be really impressed if there are any other Brits ot there that read this and respond!

p.s Im from London

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Welcome... This place always has something going on.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hi from the UK

Post by jamesbond »

Rebel_man_UK wrote:My name is Chris and I just found this forum tonight and I cant believe this amazing place exists. I found it randomly in google and it peaked my interest, funny enough I was googling about the best countries in the world for finding a wife LOL.

I want to be an active member in future and would be really impressed if there are any other Brits ot there that read this and respond!

p.s Im from London
Hello Chris, glad you found our forum. You said your from London, I have heard countless men saying that the women in London and all over the UK are horrible (they are fat, ugly and hate men).

Have you had any success with the women in London? What countries are you thinking about visiting?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Chris. Yes we have a number of Brits here, but they appear on and off. Looking forward to your posts. Glad you found us by accident. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Brtish guys are real nice; I quite fancy them & fit in well with them. I lived in the UK for 2 yrs, in southgate & out in Kent; good experience overall

Welcome ;)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Renata wrote:Brtish guys are real nice; I quite fancy them & fit in well with them. I lived in the UK for 2 yrs, in southgate & out in Kent; good experience overall

Welcome ;)
LOL sorry to be OT, I lived in Southgate too, my first year in London. Not the most impressive of neighbourhoods, I must say, but with a few nice parks at short distance. :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Rebel_man_UK wrote:My name is Chris and I just found this forum tonight and I cant believe this amazing place exists. I found it randomly in google and it peaked my interest, funny enough I was googling about the best countries in the world for finding a wife LOL.

p.s Im from London
Hi Chris, welcome to the forum. I am Italian but have been living in London for a number of years now. I am married to a wonderful Colombian woman and thoroughly happy about it. If you allow me a quick observation, it's not the London women that make London interesting, but the plethora of people from all cultures, ethnicities and walks of life. I was lucky enough to first come here as a student, so had a good sample of this diverse young population. True, the least reachable girls used to be the "100% local" ones, yet who really cared when you could talk, drink and sometimes sleep with anybody from Scandinavia to Soiuth Africa, Japan to Australia.

Look forward to hearing more from you.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

publicduende wrote:
Renata wrote:Brtish guys are real nice; I quite fancy them & fit in well with them. I lived in the UK for 2 yrs, in southgate & out in Kent; good experience overall

Welcome ;)
LOL sorry to be OT, I lived in Southgate too, my first year in London. Not the most impressive of neighbourhoods, I must say, but with a few nice parks at short distance. :)
oh really, I lived on avenue rd southgate but oakwood station was much closer to me than southgate station
I had a bus stop right in front of my home, can't remember the bus number, but I do remember the 121 bus that I usually caught for work on the next street close to oakwood station. I love the UK, not sure why I just do :)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

p.s Im from London
With that puritanical attitude that you have rendered to me when I was asking a pretty profound question, you should keep your hypersensitive narcissism within the confines of the Anglosphere. Don't spread your effeminate sows among the patriarchal world. You probably look like the Afro-British guy in the Thompson Twins or that gay UK group Imagination with lead singer Lee John. LMAO! GTFOH, mangina you.

"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Renata wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Welcome ;)
oh really, I lived on avenue rd southgate but oakwood station was much closer to me than southgate station
I had a bus stop right in front of my home, can't remember the bus number, but I do remember the 121 bus that I usually caught for work on the next street close to oakwood station. I love the UK, not sure why I just do :)
Ah I see on the map, the far end of Chase Road. I have a bag full of juvenile memories from that year in Southgate... :) Glad you liked UK, it's probably for the same reasons I do.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

E_Irizarry wrote:

p.s Im from London
With that puritanical attitude that you have rendered to me when I was asking a pretty profound question, you should keep your hypersensitive narcissism within the confines of the Anglosphere. Don't spread your effeminate sows among the patriarchal world. You probably look like the Afro-British guy in the Thompson Twins or that gay UK group Imagination with lead singer Lee John. LMAO! GTFOH, mangina you.
What's this rant for?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

publicduende wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

p.s Im from London
What's this rant for?
It was a big-time misconstruction! Don't fret. It's all patched up now; you can ask him. LOL!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

p.s Im from London
Hi Chris,
I was in the UK for the better part of 2 years not that long ago. The UK women were really not very nice people in dealing with men.

The hatred and contempt they had for men showed through in many interactions.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

publicduende wrote:
Renata wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Welcome ;)
Ah I see on the map, the far end of Chase Road. I have a bag full of juvenile memories from that year in Southgate... :) Glad you liked UK, it's probably for the same reasons I do.
oh god u just made a whole lot of memories come crashing back lol ... yes i lived in chase bank court on avenue rd. ... I lived in kent as well but I got up to more mischief in southgate . We would frequent chicago/yates pub in woodgreen & the cinema since it was close. As big as we were my aunt put curfew on us so we couldn't go far, omg those days :)

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm also from the UK. The best thing about living near London is Heathrow Airport, which is your gateway to a world of beautiful foreign women!!!

I go to central London quite a lot, and it's common to see English guys with Asian wives. Older guys prefer Thai brides, younger guys are going Chinese.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”