I am going to help you guys make money online!!!!!!!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

I find this rather interesting. I'll look at it.
Thanks John.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Glad someone is using it successfully.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why don't you just advertise directly on Facebook? How much does it cost?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

boycottamericanwomen wrote: Yes sure Illuminati Ingrid. Having only FOUR POSTS on your account was a nice touch also.

Don't reply to you? Then DO NOT f***ing COMMENT ON ANY OF MY THREADS, you cunt bitch whore.
BAW,
Due to your unduly insult above, you are now banned for 3 days. That's one strike. Next strike and you are out.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Winston you're like Thor's hammer today lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Winston, you goat f***er. EVERYONE I HAVE PICTURES OF WINSTON f***ing A GOAT AND THE GOAT HAVING MULTIPLE ORGASMS. If anyone wants to see such pictures, just email me.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Moving on wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Winston wrote:Ummm... you can't click on Admin or block Admins unless you are an Admin yourself. You can't hijack a Facebook group that easily. Go ahead and try it. You will see.
I've done it plenty of times and they can't kick me. Sometimes they do figure out that I blocked the Admins and so they make someone else a temporary Admin in order to delete me.

Another points: You can have up to 300 groups on one account.

Most of the groups I have posted are American and British and Australian groups, so it is aimed at people with money. Many of the groups are "Buy and Sell" type groups where people list their product.

So it's pretty simple. Create an account (to do that you will need a mobile phone number where you can get an SMS confirmation code) and then start adding the groups.

Yes, your account will get banned after two or three weeks for "spamming", but then you can just go out and buy another SIM card for your phone so that you can make a new account.

The thing is, to make a new account, you have to have a mobile phone because they will send you an SMS. And you can't use the same number twice, hence the need to buy new SIM cards. I also heard they have use and throwaway mobile phones being sold now in 7-11 type stores and gas stations, so that is also an option. I think it costs like 20 dollars. Just buy one, make the new account and use the phone to register the new account and then you can throw the phone away.
I'm just new to this site and in reading recent posts Winston says he is trying to get rid of a recent wave of trolls and spammers ... why are you on here promoting face facebook IDs and blatantly spruiking the spamming and trolling of facebook pages? Is this helpful?
Is your ass still sore from all those dicks? No wonder no girl wants a worthless mangina like you - asshole.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Anyway, I'm a Microsoft dot NET freak so I'd rather go with ASP.NET Web-hosting providers with a SharePoint/WSS 3.0 UI/UX to it.

I can create my own RESTful XML-query services locally and upload and test them on their cloud servers for quick DOM traversal, data manipulation, and JSON-serialized data rendering.

And jQuery is winning me over. It's JavaScript with serious service pack updates on steroids. It embodies client browser AJAX and via ASP.NET, server-sided AJAX can be enabled on an ASP.NET .aspx page and/or on SharePoint 2010 Application page or Web Part, too -- on a couple of those ASP.NET-web-hosting sites I was looking @. Learn jQuery and HTML 5 and you'll be the king of client-sided, web-browser programming.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Moving on wrote:
I'm just new to this site and in reading recent posts Winston says he is trying to get rid of a recent wave of trolls and spammers ... why are you on here promoting face facebook IDs and blatantly spruiking the spamming and trolling of facebook pages? Is this helpful?
Hi Phil aka FOOL - you think your worthless sob story washes with me? You're no JAMES BOND - you're just a worthless wannabe who practices quick-draw pistol shots in the mirror with your mama's hairbrush. You are a NOBODY so run along and let the adults talk here.