Wherever whites go feminism soon follows

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Wherever whites go feminism soon follows

Post by Jester »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:Let's just put it out there.

Wherever whites go they demonize the males of the culture they are invading, place females on a pedestal, and feminism soon follows. In anglo countries people lose their identity and are absorbed into the Eurasian "class war" which whites attempt to force on people who are usually egalitarian.

In order to defeat misandry you must defeat white society. Which is why the fall of America is a positive thing. However, whites are simply fleeing to other countries and infecting these countries with their matriarchal-man bashing rhetoric. This is why the world that has not been infected with white matriarchy sees them as poison.
I don't see the point of this kind of race-bashing on HA. I do understand that Outside probably originally had some actual facts in mind as a genesis for this post. For example I am always personally suspicious of liberal, White-country NGO's stirring the pot in colored countries. (Yeah, I said colored, deal with it.) They often seek to weaken patriarchy and disrupt families.

But instead of making a rational point like this, Outside just seeks to anger people through a categorical attack. The intention is to disrupt the forum.

Winston, I suggest that this needs the attention of a Moderator. Urgently.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I hate you ultra dumb patriot idiots that believe everything Fox news says or Glenn Crazy Boy Beck. All you idiots that are super brain washed blind patriots that so badly want to join a ground war against Iran or Syria. Please follow Obama the Illuminati puppet or Mitt the shit stain Romney and die. Idiots usually die young anyway and that is a good thing.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Oh and they always say: Name me one successful African or Black nation? Well then what is your definition of success? Success means building a nation of sick people dependent on drugs just to get by the day? Success means polluting the earth for profit? Success means lying to the people and the world to get us into wars that kill innocent people, that only benefit the military industrial complex? Aka Haliburton or XE services? Success means the White Men in Congress allowing the NDAA or the Patriot Act to turn us all into slaves? Success means Congress allowing the infrastructure to crumble aka tons of bridges and streets in America. Success means borrowing money from the Chinese to give to Israel and other Arab countries while AMERICA is slowly turning into a third world shit hole.
You need to open your eyes Mr White Man on the street your country is going down the tubes and you are doing nothing about it!
Oh and i forgot is it success that YOU elected a half black man who is currently launching illegal wars all over Yemen and Sudan, killing black Africans and also Arabs in countries that Congress has not declared war in?
This sitting President should be impeached yet the White Congress who is running the show does nothing about it.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I could go on and on yet i will end this. You know the IRS is illegal and has f***ed people over for generations and you White American males have ALL the guns to kill these scumbags overnight, yet you do nothing but call black people nigger nigger nigger. Yet why are you modern white men such f***ing cowards?
How did you get so soft?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

ErikHeaven wrote:This racial shit always comes up with the resident racists on HA. Odbo your really getting out of hand these days. First off America is very young and she will go down the drain really soon economically and civil war wise. Black slaves and Chinese and Indians built this country through labor forced and otherwise and that model has come to an end. lastly you White American males you know the Secret Societies have made YOU the new Nigger in town, and you have all the guns to defeat these scumbags yet you do nothing but rant and rave about Black Niggers on the Internet. While you fail to realize that YOU are the New Nigger in town who is being pimped out by the Illuminati aka Mitt Romney aka stupid Sarah Jessica Parker supporting Illuminati puppet Barack Hussein Obama.
I do not hate White people i hate stupid people of all races and i support Ron Paul.
Odbo has always been like that, Erik, so just ignore him. And we shouldn't be attacking each other the way we are due to some trolls causing so many problems in the forums lately. It's like three or four posters here (pretty sure everyone knows which people I'm talking about as there was a recent poll asking them to be banned permanently) are trying to start a race war or something! Ignore the trolls and hope they either get banned or ignore them altogether!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

@Someone, what do you say to the white men that marry black women? Or Asian women?
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

zboy1 Odbo used to PM me and he seemed ok for awhile yet he is getting crazier and crazier by the minute. That is the reason why i am barely here as Winston allows the Insane to rule the Insane Asylum.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

How long has Terrance been gone? Real good posters have been ran off as Winston allows crazy to rule here!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ErikHeaven wrote:This racial shit always comes up with the resident racists on HA. Odbo your really getting out of hand these days. First off America is very young and she will go down the drain really soon economically and civil war wise. Black slaves and Chinese and Indians built this country through labor forced and otherwise and that model has come to an end. lastly you White American males you know the Secret Societies have made YOU the new Nigger in town, and you have all the guns to defeat these scumbags yet you do nothing but rant and rave about Black Niggers on the Internet. While you fail to realize that YOU are the New Nigger in town who is being pimped out by the Illuminati aka Mitt Romney aka stupid Sarah Jessica Parker supporting Illuminati puppet Barack Hussein Obama.
I do not hate White people i hate stupid people of all races and i support Ron Paul.
Erik I don't think a lot of labor, except for railroad track, was done by Chinese... and Blacks have done a LOT in America SINCE slavery. You're kind of stuck in the past.

But aside from that, I agree with your post. Word for word.

And I think a lot of Whites here besides me would agree with you.

But -- addressing not just you, but Outside and perhaps others as well -- how would you guys feel if you read thread after thread by Whites about how unsafe Black neighborhoods are, how bad Black schools are, etc? Believe me it wouldn't be hard to google some of this stuff. Hell, most Blacks probably are angrier about Black crime and dysfunction than Whites are. I stay off threads here about Black women in part because there's no need for me to butt in. Being right is just not a defense when you had no business butting in in the first place. It's a lot different when someone ELSE is targeting YOUR people.

We're all here because we are sick of dysfunction in American and Western-influenced society. ALL the White guys here, and ALL the Asian guys, and ALL the Black guys, are agreed about this. What does anyone hope to achieve by trying to blame all Whites? Should we blame all Blacks for crime in the 'hood? Should we blame the business owner, or the guy riding a bicycle to a minimum wage job, for crime done by gangsters?

I have posted on facebook - FACEBOOK - in my real name - calling Whites the most brainwashed people on earth. (Noone "liked" that post lol.) I was discussing their support for war, their belief in Moslem terrorism, etc. NOTICE I didn't say evil or racist, or genocidal. Notice I didn't say Whites had to be defeated, or White society destroyed. I just wanted them to stop believing the TV news. And notice it has a different effect coming from a White or from a Black. Criticism of one's own can be harsher and still be effective. Criticism from outside rouses defensive instincts, as you've seen on this site.

Sometimes I think Blacks are looking for some White father-figure to love them. What is it you want us to do? Feel guilty? Apologize? Make it right? Hell, outside the Anglosphere, NOONE apologizes for ANYTHING. Does the upper class of India apologize for the Aryan invasion, the caste system, the Moghul invasion, etc.? f**k no! At least Whites in America are VAGUELY aware that not everything our ancestors ever did was right. That puts us ahead of the Indian upper class, doesn't it? Yeah, and shall we talk about your African ancestors, whose neighbors sold them into slavery? Maybe not? Thought so. The fact is NO group's hands are clean. Blacks or Russian gangsters are evil? OK - 1000 years ago the Swedes were a f***ing nuisance, called Goths, Vandals, or "Vikings". Do you see Sicilians or Frenchmen giving a lot of energy to Swede-bashing? Or do you see Swedes getting pissed off when people talk about "vandalism"?

In any case, the racial melodrama in America is part of what we are trying to get AWAY from. Whites leaving here are NOT part of the problem.

We have to decide here if we are here on HA in order to settle past injustice, or if we are here in order to get out of the Sphere. Like the Klingon said in the old Star trek episode, only a fool fights in a burning house.
Last edited by Jester on June 16th, 2012, 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

ErikHeaven wrote:How long has Terrance been gone? Real good posters have been ran off as Winston allows crazy to rule here!
Terrance aka Adventurer still posts on topics related to China as he lives over there now. And I agree with you about Odbo, I think he's becoming more psychotic than usual, but he's always been a nutty fruitcake, LOL! They used to be a guy Gordan, that used to post here a LONG time ago, and he was even worse than Odbo. He was virtually a Neo-Nazi until he got banned.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Jester wrote:
Erik I don't think a lot of labor, except for railroad track, was done by Chinese... and Blacks have done a LOT in America SINCE slavery. You're kind of stuck in the past.

But aside from that, I agree with your post. Word for word.

And I think a lot of Whites here besides me would agree with you.

But -- addressing not just you, but Outside and Someone as well -- how would you guys feel if you read thread after thread by Whites about how unsafe Black neighborhoods are, how bad Black schools are, etc? Believe me it wouldn't be hard to google some of this stuff. Hell, most Blacks probably are angrier about Black crime and dysfunction than Whites are. I stay off threads here about Black women in part because there's no need for me to butt in. Being right is just not a defense when you had no business butting in in the first place. It's a lot different when someone ELSE is targeting YOUR people.

We're all here because we are sick of dysfunction in American and Western-influenced society. ALL the White guys here, and ALL the Asian guys, and ALL the Black guys, are agreed about this. What does anyone hope to achieve by trying to blame all Whites? Should we blame all Blacks for crime in the 'hood? Should we blame the business owner, or the guy riding a bicycle to a minimum wage job, for crime done by gangsters?

I have posted on facebook - FACEBOOK - in my real name - calling Whites the most brainwashed people on earth. (Noone "liked" that post lol.) I was discussing their support for war, their belief in Moslem terrorism, etc. NOTICE I didn't say evil or racist, or genocidal. Notice I didn't say Whites had to be defeated, or White society destroyed. I just wanted them to stop believing the TV news. And notice it has a different effect coming from a White or from a Black. Criticism of one's own can be harsher and still be effective. Criticism from outside rouses defensive instincts, as you've seen on this site.

Sometimes I think Blacks are looking for some White father-figure to love them. What is it you want us to do? Feel guilty? Apologize? Make it right? Hell, outside the Anglosphere, NOONE apologizes for ANYTHING. Does the upper class of India apologize for the Aryan invasion, the caste system, the Moghul invasion, etc.? f**k no! At least Whites in America are VAGUELY aware that not everything our ancestors ever did was right. That puts us ahead of the Indian upper class, doesn't it? Yeah, and shall we talk about your African ancestors, whose neighbors sold them into slavery? Maybe not? Thought so. The fact is NO group's hands are clean. Blacks or Russian gangsters are evil? OK - 1000 years ago the Swedes were a f***ing nuisance, called Goths, Vandals, or "Vikings". Do you see Sicilians or Frenchmen giving a lot of energy to Swede-bashing? Or do you see Swedes getting pissed off when people talk about "vandalism"?

In any case, the racial melodrama in America is part of what we are trying to get AWAY from. Whites leaving here are NOT part of the problem.

We have to decide here if we are here on HA in order to settle past injustice, or if we are here in order to get out of the Sphere. Like the Klingon said in the old Star trek episode, only a fool fights in a burning house.
+1

Great post Jester. That's what I was trying to get at on my previous post. It's just a way to let off steam for those that are still stuck in this shitty environment. I don't think banning racial posts will help as it only bottles up the feelings most people really feel in most cases. Just don't let the racial talk get out of hand, that's all!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

@Jester i understand some of the posters on here are struggling financially aka broke and some are not getting p***y, so they channel their negative energies towards race baiting and bashing and the shit gets old. I wish those fools would admit their shortcomings and stop trying to blame other people. Its like how SOME not ALL whites when times are good they complain less now that times are hard its DEPORT the MEXICANS and The Blacks are SO Dsyfunctional! I hate whiny bitches.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I hate racists period as they are small minded cowards. I wish ALL members mainly the ones that are still here success in getting the f**k out of crazy USA and onward to happiness!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

zboy1 wrote:Great post Jester. That's what I was trying to get at on my previous post. It's just a way to let off steam for those that are still stuck in this shitty environment. I don't think banning racial posts will help as it only bottles up the feelings most people really feel in most cases. Just don't let the racial talk get out of hand, that's all!
Thanks, Z.

I also want people to vent. And I don't think someone should have to be Gandhi in order to be a member here. That would be dull.

But there does have to be restraint. I don't know exactly where the line should be. I think it has to be about respect for fellow members.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I am a Black American Male and i hate Black on Black crime, f**k it i hate ALL crime yet there is nothing i can do about it! All races have serial killers and pedophiles and rapists and corporate criminals. America is a big cesspool of shit and i cannot wait to leave this place yet finances are the matter right now. I hate the never ending division here. I hate the Republithug and Democrip parties as they are two sides of the same coin. I hate stupid people that believe everything they see on TV. I am leery of anybody that even owns a TV. I hate fast food and microwave ovens.