First Timer: Northern Baja Roadtrip

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

It is better than any vehicle trying to cross the border.

As for long lines of people, it all depends on the timing. The only people who get to skip the lines are those with the SENTRI pass or some other kind of "Fast-Track" document.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

If you don't have a SentriPass, the quickest way to get across when there is a long line is to take the MexiCoach bus from Revolution Avenue. The bus uses the Sentri Lane and usually gets through fairly quickly. I have a Sentri Pass and walk right through. The guards rarely ask questions and just swipe my card.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MrPeabody wrote:If you don't have a SentriPass, the quickest way to get across when there is a long line is to take the MexiCoach bus from Revolution Avenue. The bus uses the Sentri Lane and usually gets through fairly quickly. I have a Sentri Pass and walk right through. The guards rarely ask questions and just swipe my card.
Then MexiCoach better than a cab in your opinion - even without being a SentriPass holder?

Re SentriPass -- I instinctively dislike this stuff, another NWO control device, but I guess I should do it. The walking kind. Don't want their label gummed onto my windshield as I drive in the US.. Let them track my f***ing cellphone.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Jester wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:If you don't have a SentriPass, the quickest way to get across when there is a long line is to take the MexiCoach bus from Revolution Avenue. The bus uses the Sentri Lane and usually gets through fairly quickly. I have a Sentri Pass and walk right through. The guards rarely ask questions and just swipe my card.
Then MexiCoach better than a cab in your opinion - even without being a SentriPass holder?

Re SentriPass -- I instinctively dislike this stuff, another NWO control device, but I guess I should do it. The walking kind. Don't want their label gummed onto my windshield as I drive in the US.. Let them track my f***ing cellphone.
We are talking apples and oranges. A cab gets you to the entrance to the Mexican side of the border but you still have to wait on a big line to walk across. The Mexicoach bus takes you across the border to the United States.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MrPeabody wrote:
Jester wrote:

We are talking apples and oranges. A cab gets you to the entrance to the Mexican side of the border but you still have to wait on a big line to walk across. The Mexicoach bus takes you across the border to the United States.
Thanks. I'll do MexiCoach then. I hate having to deal with the trolls more than necessary.