What is Life like without Love and Affection?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

I agree with you that a lot of woman are like that, especially in the anglo-sphere.

But I have met many women who aren't like that as well, including my current girlfriend.

To say that all women are incapable of genuine love would also contradict one of the fundamental tenets of this site, which is that women outside of the anglo-sphere and less tarnished by feminism make far more viable life partners. Now that can't be true if literally ALL women are incapable of genuine love.

I have seen cases of men who have for instance, due to accidents, become wheelchair-bound or suffer from some other disability rendering them unable to provide for their family anymore. In these cases I still see their women loving and supporting them as much as before, despite now having to be the primary breadwinner in the family.

The men can provide nothing for them anymore, economically, but there they are loving and supporting them by their side just as much as before. If that is not genuine love from a woman, then what is?

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Um...has anyone told you men recently that women do not love men like men love women? Women love what men provide. BIG difference. If you want love buy a dog.

Now its nice to have some affection from a woman....but its about the same as a cat. When the woman has no more economic need of you they are very likely to attempt to trade you in to try and get something they perceive as higher status.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I need people around me ... when I'm alone I feel a bit lost like a driftwood.
maybe because I come from a big family with lots of sisters & brothers.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

ethan_sg wrote:
But I have met many women who aren't like that as well, including my current girlfriend.
False...you have met other women who are good liars....like your current girlfriend.

My fav#1 is honest.....she is very willing to tell me just what women are like.....she tells it like it is. No sugar coating. And what she has told me was astonishing. And she absolutely insists ALL women are "like that" deep down.

When we met up for dinner for May Day the conversation was floated again about how she is going finding a man willing to buy the deal of "more babies and money". She was not doing to well on that front. So I told her that if she gave up on "more babies and money" she was welcome in my life.

One of her comments quite surprised me. She commented words to the effect "One of my concerns about you is that I know I will abuse you and provoke you, and I think that will hurt you, I worry that me being with you would cause you more pain, and you have been through enough with women."

We talked over this for a while as I thought it was an interesting conversation......I asked her what she thought she might do that would "hurt" me...she was not specific but felt that she would attempt to emotionally manipulate me to establish control of me, basically break me like a horse so that I would be her "man-slave". She even came out and said "what every woman wants is a man-slave, someone to do for her everything she wants"....to which I noted..."actually no, you do not want that, you just think you want that....when a woman breaks a man and gets her man-slave the problem is then that she HAS to control him, she HAS to tell him what to do...then she comes to resent having to do that....and you have said exactly the same of some of the men you have been with......you picked men you could break and then you broke them....and then you complained that you had to take the leadership position and tell them what to do.."

The "light went on" right away.....she had never realised this was what she had done.

I assured her "having been a man-slave once for 20+ years I can assure you that I will never be man slave again. You will never be able to dominate me and control me. If you try to do this I will put you over my knee and spank you because you will deserve it. I will do what I want to do and you are welcome to join in.....not the other way around. I am not the same man I was when I was married."

Women have this psychosis where they tell you they want one thing when that is absolutely NOT what they want. The LAST thing a woman wants is a man who will do as he is told but they ALL demand that men do this and they publicly express HATRED of men who will not do as women tell them......but underneath all these lies and psychosis women want a man to dominate and control her and demonstrate his personal power and strength of character.

That is why I get so much hate mail from women. It is nothing more and nothing less than "alpha male attention whoring"...while spewing out lies and hatred at me they are begging for my attention because I am an alpha male that does not believe any of the lies being told to me by women. One you know they are lying and you can see the lies you find out that women are pathological liars about what they "want and need" and are waiting to find a man to challenge them and have the strength of character to call them on their bullshit. Men like me.

Only most men have no idea this is what is really going on and try and "please" the woman so as to "win her heart"...I know this is what they are doing as I did it myself for 30 years. I thought being a pleasing man was the way to a womans heart because my mum and dad told me so when I was too young to question it. They did me a great dis-service by not telling me what women are really like.....I am now undoing some of the dis-service done to younger men by telling them exactly what women are like and letting the men decide for themselves what they will do.

So yes....even though I actually hope my fav#1 might one day change her mind on children and we might sort out some form of being together.....I know that what she really wants is a strong man to tell her what to do and tell her to be happy about it.....the LAST thing she wants is "freedom and liberation" despite the fact that she tells me this is what she wants.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

ethan_sg wrote: To say that all women are incapable of genuine love would also contradict one of the fundamental tenets of this site, which is that women outside of the anglo-sphere and less tarnished by feminism make far more viable life partners. Now that can't be true if literally ALL women are incapable of genuine love.
You are making the mistake that in order for a woman to make a "viable life partner" she needs to love you. Nothing could be further from the truth. Women can be very valuable wives to a man while not loving him in the slightest.

Let me repeat myself because you and other young men are so much in denial.

"The love of a woman" is a LIE. Women are simply NOT CAPABLE OF LOVING A MAN LIKE A MAN IS CAPABLE OF LOVING A WOMAN.

I do not know how many times young men will need to see men screwed over in divorce by their "ever loving wives" before they get this. The evidence of how much women are INCAPABLE OF LOVE is in the footer of every post I put in here. If you, as a young man, refuse to read The Truth Be Told and remain blissfully ignorant of the FACT that women are INCAPABLE OF LOVE LIKE A MAN IS then you will deserve all the problems you will inevitably have with women.

When my fav#1 was talking about how she might hurt me I said

"You can not steal my children, you can not steal my house, you can not destroy my business, you can not impoverish me, you can not tell lies about me to my family and turn them against me, you can not claim to be a "victim" and be believed. These were ALL done by a woman who professed her undying love to me for many years. I gave you the letter she wrote to me begging me to take her back just six months before she attacked me in the courts.

Now...that is the "love of a woman" and that is what a wife can do to hurt a man. You will NEVER be in the position to hurt me like that. Sadder for you that you will never be in that position."

Indeed...I was talking to her on the phone recently and made the comment.

"I never told you this but it is true. If I was not treated so badly in divorce, if my children were not kidnapped and abused, if all my assets were not stolen, I would have probably very much wanted to have more children with you. If I thought I would be there to watch them grow up with a wonderful mother like you? I would very, very likely have done that. But as it is? You could steal my children like Jennifer did. And I am not going to give you that chance. If you want to blame someone for me and so many other men refusing to marry and have children? Look at all the women who stayed silent when my children were kidnapped and abused. Look at all the women who stayed silent when so many other men had their children kidnapped and abused.

Men looking at you have to take into account that if they have children with you then you can kidnap and abuse his children and there will be nothing he can do about it.....and all the has is your word. But us men have seen what a womans word is worth. Women lie in court all the time and no other women care.

You are blaming men for not wanting to marry you and have children. You are blaming the wrong people. You should be blaming the women who stole the children of men on the false allegation of the man being a "bad father"......do you see how the actions of women have driven men away from "marriage and children"?"

And she agreed.....if a man as good as me is abused then all men are well advised to quit.

She said to me one time "You have been the perfect gentleman with me. You do everything right. I have never met a man like you. What I can not understand is how it could be even your own father sided with your wife. I have in my mind the question that some how you must have done something very, very wrong that you have not told me. No man like you should be betrayed by his own father."

I was somewhat hurt by her comment. So what I did was give her the home numbers of my father, Bill Toal my father in law, as well as email addresses for Bill, Jennifer and my former sons. I also handed her the letter that Jennifer wrote 6 months before divorce begging me to take her back.

This letter.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx

I pointed out to her that I have a few hundred "love letters" written to me over the years just between Jennifer and I professing her eternal gratitude at what I have done for her and her children and her undying love. Undying until committing perjury in the divorce courts enables her to steal from me.

I gave these things to her and said.

"Would a man who has done no wrong, who was voted by his cousins to give the eulogies for both his beloved grand mothers, who will give you the contact details for those who have betrayed him, be the kind of man that has something to hide from you? Would I give you these things if I had something to hide? These people will very likely tell lies about me but I am not concerned that they do or not as you will see through the lies.

Go ahead. Contact these people. If you have any question in your mind as to my honesty or integrity, contact them and settle that question in your mind."

She read the letter from Jennifer. At the end she held it out and said

"You are telling me that she wrote you this just six months before calling you a wife beater, an adulterer, a bad father, and abandoning your children?"

"Yes. You can contact her and ask her yourself. You can see the date on it. You can see it came from her email address. You can contact her and ask her if I have faked it. All members of my family know she sent this letter and they betrayed me anyway. Even my own father. That is what it is to be a man in the west now."

She shook her head and said "I find it so hard to believe that a mans father would betray his own son even when his wife has written a letter like this. I do not doubt this is the case. But I can not understand, I can not comprehend, how could a mans father betray him like this?"

And I said "This is how much men are hated in the west now. The best of the best men are hated on and betrayed by their own mothers and fathers in favour of the most disgusting and disgraceful of women. This is how it is. This is the proof. This is the evidence."

We talked over this many times. She loves her father who has long since passed.

She can not comprehend the betrayal of my father. She simply can not comprehend it. We talked of it often.
jagulep
Freshman Poster

Post by jagulep »

brilliant stuff, Peter, i like the very rare times people talk the straight truth
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

jagulep wrote:brilliant stuff, Peter, i like the very rare times people talk the straight truth
jagulep,
thank you.

I have tried very hard to make my contribution to young men and to give them the advice and the tools that could one day save their lives.

Mostly young men do not listen and will not take my very valuable advice further to other young men.

The book linked in my signature, The Truth Be Told, is a free eBook that tells young men everything they NEED to know. If they refuse to read it that is their problem. I can do no more than put the TRUTH in front of them. As men it is THEIR responsibility as to what they do with it.

Since you are in Australia. Care to help us re-introduce the rule of law into Australia? If you are a young man in Australia this will be of great benefit to you.

Here are some things you can do starting today to help us.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

I understand that your own subjective experiences have made you very bitter, Peter and I do agree with you that there are loads of heartless women out there whom every man should avoid at all costs, particularly in the anglo-sphere.

But your own subjective experiences with the women you've met in your life, particularly since most of them were from the anglos-phere, aren't enough for you to universally conclude that all women in the world are incapable of genuine love.

In a world of 3-4 billion women, to come to a conclusion about 3-4 billion women based on your subjective experiences with tens of women primarily in your own country and through your own background affiliations is definitely insufficient grounds.

Assertions don't become a universal rule based on limited, subjective experiences, especially when they are derived from what would in the context of 3-4 billion women be a incredibly small (statistically insignificant) and biased sample size and group.

Yes it's convenient to generalize - it helps sensationalize and dramatize and people stand up and notice but we gotta accept our own limitations as a single human being from our very subjective standpoints. Yea I know you're gonna say I'm another young stubborn naive chap but my experiences with many quality non-anglo women have told me otherwise.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

ethan_sg wrote:I understand that your own subjective experiences have made you very bitter, Peter.
Ethan,
put the "bitter" lie away. It does not do you any good to go about telling lies about me. Those who know me know I am a very happy man and that I was DELIGHTED to get divorced from Jennifer. I was even MORE delighted that the sole responsibility for the divorce was laid at her feet.

You are being told the truth. If you do not listen that is YOUR problem. Not mine.

Look how few men have used my remedy for paying child support.

Look how few men have moved their assets out of their guvments jurisdiction so that they can not be stolen from.

NONE.

Face it. Most men, 99%+ in the west, are stupid.

They deserve their slavery.

If they do not deserve their slavery? Please provide some evidence that they do not and please provide some evidence as to what men are doing to gain their freedom. Absent any evidence? I stand by my claim men in the west are mostly stupid and ignorant and arrogant about that stupidity and ignorance.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

ethan_sg wrote:I understand that your own subjective experiences have made you very bitter, Peter and I do agree with you that there are loads of heartless women out there whom every man should avoid at all costs, particularly in the anglo-sphere.

But your own subjective experiences with the women you've met in your life, particularly since most of them were from the anglos-phere, aren't enough for you to universally conclude that all women in the world are incapable of genuine love.

In a world of 3-4 billion women, to come to a conclusion about 3-4 billion women based on your subjective experiences with tens of women primarily in your own country and through your own background affiliations is definitely insufficient grounds.

Assertions don't become a universal rule based on limited, subjective experiences, especially when they are derived from what would in the context of 3-4 billion women be a incredibly small (statistically insignificant) and biased sample size and group.

Yes it's convenient to generalize - it helps sensationalize and dramatize and people stand up and notice but we gotta accept our own limitations as a single human being from our very subjective standpoints. Yea I know you're gonna say I'm another young stubborn naive chap but my experiences with many quality non-anglo women have told me otherwise.
Dude, just leave him alone. He's going to say the same shit all day every day until someone is stupid enough to fall for his fuckery. Just move along.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Blue Murder wrote: Dude, just leave him alone. He's going to say the same shit all day every day until someone is stupid enough to fall for his fuckery. Just move along.
And what have you ACTUALLY DONE to provide the advice and tools for young men to free themselves and save their own lives Blue?

Men like you pride yourselves on NOT HELPING other men. Sadly, you are in the vast majority. Not always a good place to be.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Here you go Blue.

An 86 year old war veteran doing what you are too cowardly to do.

You tray and tell me you are as good as men like Norman and I?

Crap.

And you know it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2iRNwqSAGQ#![/youtube]
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Dude, shut the f**k up. Nobody cares about you, or what the hell you have to say. Stop trying to compare me to you, or to some old guy. I'm better than both of you ever will be. I don't care about what you say, think, or do to 'prove' otherwise.

You aren't shit. You're not even the doo-doo. Stop trashing-up Winston's site with this nonsensical, asinine, insipid rubbish!

Even an Australian soldier who's whipped by his ex-wife sees through your bullshit, kid! The guy is the type you (allegedly) claim to have interest in saving -- he's the poster child for why you don't marry Western women -- and he STILL called you out. AND he's new.

You're bitter. You're miserable. You're a conman.

Shut up.
Grow up.
And get a life.

Kthxbai.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Blue Murder wrote:Dude, shut the f**k up. Nobody cares about you, or what the hell you have to say. Stop trying to compare me to you, or to some old guy. I'm better than both of you ever will be. I don't care about what you say, think, or do to 'prove' otherwise.

You aren't shit. You're not even the doo-doo. Stop trashing-up Winston's site with this nonsensical, asinine, insipid rubbish!

Even an Australian soldier who's whipped by his ex-wife sees through your bullshit, kid! The guy is the type you (allegedly) claim to have interest in saving -- he's the poster child for why you don't marry Western women -- and he STILL called you out. AND he's new.

You're bitter. You're miserable. You're a conman.

Shut up.
Grow up.
And get a life.

Kthxbai.
"And what have you ACTUALLY DONE to provide the advice and tools for young men to free themselves and save their own lives Blue? "

I asked you a question. I and the other men here are waiting for you to answer it.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

No. The other men here are waiting for you to say something they'll give a damn about. You think the members are on your side? Hell -- 2/3s of them think you're a scammer, while an even smaller (but more veteran) population would like it if you left.

There's a reason they haven't joined the MBA. There's a reason that they don't respond to 90% of the threads you create.

They don't care.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Blue Murder wrote: They don't care.
Correct. And what it is they do not care about is other men and even themselves.

Like I said. With 1,400 or so members here. I would only expect 2, maybe 3 men to "get it".

The rest will not be intellectually capable of even comprehending what I am saying let alone willing to actually assist.

As for Phil. He will choose what he chooses to do.

If he chooses to remain ignorant and defend the very criminals who robbed him via income taxes and family law that is HIS problem.

I have no more time for stupid and ignorant men. I give men a copy of the book The Truth Be Told and I pretty much move on.

Something like 99% of men are too stupid to even download it and read it. They "know" how things are and do not need to learn anything new.

Such men do not deserve a right to life, liberty, property, or the pursuit of happiness.

They are rightly enslaved as the sheeple they are.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... 3&mid=1703