N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

N/A

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 13th, 2013, 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Bleh! At least some Americans are awake to the truth and realize what an absolute joke the country hast turned into! Surprisingly, a large number of American posters in that forum agree and aren't happy with the situation in the country. The rest of them, though, are completely brainwashed fluoridated thunderheads, so typical of most Americans. On the bright side, at least that limits the number of Americans I'll be seeing when i eventually move overseas.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

I don't hate America. I hate the entire Western hemisphere. Hell -- Europe is worse in a way, because they act all "We don't make mistakes like America", yet they let the same country clog their land up with bases that don't need to be there. Too p***y to defend themselves.

Conclusion: If you hate it, leave it. And I'm almost there.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

I would actually say that alot of people actually hate the USA

When you have been bombing and invading half the planet

over the last 100 years, your are going to make some enemies

There are some great things about the USA, but there are also some very evil, dark

bad things about the USA, Being an arrogant, bully superpower with smug, ignorant puppet leaders will make many people

and entire countries hate you, its pretty obvious if you know your history and what is going on at the moment
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I wasn't aware of how bad social life was in the US until i stumbled upon this site ... my eldest sister lives there & she's married to an american guy from FL, ... spoke to her recently she's ok & happy; she only mentioned that stuff costs more now than before.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Yes, everything has been inflated since the crash happened in 2008. I remember back in College paying $2.30/Gallon in California 8 years ago. Now I'm living in Kansas and Gas out here is 3.80/Gallon.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

All these Yanks going to different countries with "Proud to be American" on their shirts may not make it back alive.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.

Return to “General Discussions”