Moving on from Australia after being taken to the cleaners

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Moving on from Australia after being taken to the cleane

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Moving on wrote: Listen, you mental defective, you are a shithead on so many levels, so stop spamming my thread with your delusions!

I've googled your name and you present as a bully,fuckwit and stalker!

Don't preach to me what a man is ... you miserably fail every criteria!

As far as you bringing your demented rule of law to Australia or Ireland, I reckon you couldn't set foot in either country - not that you have the guts - without being arrested as a common criminal!

I could rebut EVERYTHING you have gibbered, but I don't speak retard, so bugger off!
Well Phil,
I will make sure that you do not have the opportunity to avail of our new courts for CAF or the MBA. You were invited and you turned them down.

You are welcome to use the courts of your masters, the criminals in the guvment.

Now. Are you going to tell other people that you have threatened violence against Mark Flowers or will I, eh?

Mark Flowers has spent ELEVEN YEARS working for the rights of men in Australia and you call him a "retarded cunt".

Charming man you are, eh?

Mark is now SO FEARED by the criminals in the courts that one of his close mates asked him to help him in his custody case and Mark won 100% custody for his mate. An almost UNHEARD OF ACHIEVEMENT in Australia. There is not a judge in Australia who wants to see Mark Flowers in his court.

This is Marks thread PROVING that ASIO is involved in Gang Stalking in Australia.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

So we are "retards" are we? And you SERVED these criminals and they just cleaned you out for your SERVICE! LOL!!

It is obvious that the guvment has done the right thing removing your children from you.

You are obviously too stupid to raise them properly.

Good luck with your life.

You are going to need it.

As Schopenhauer said "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

You are ridiculing the TRUTH. And that makes you a stupid, stupid man who deserves all the shit that he is going through. You are a great example of all that is WRONG with the average Australian man. You are the example as to WHY men like you get screwed over, you deny the TRUTH when it is put in front of you and thereby allow MORE MEN to be abused.

It is a good thing men like me know what a stupid idiot you are...otherwise we might be discouraged from helping OTHER MEN who REALLY DESERVE OUR HELP.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

This post needs to be reported.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

Blue Murder wrote:This post needs to be reported.
Looks like a few other people are thinking the way I am ...

http://peternolanstalker.blogspot.com.au/
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

And here is the kind of PMs that "Phil" is sending to me. As you can see he is making up lies about Mark Flowers and threatening him in PMs. Since Phil claims to be ex armed services his threats constitute a credible threat. So he will be dealt with in our new courts when we find him. Phil will be too gutless to tell us who he REALLY is so we will have to find him at the appropriate time.
Moving on wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Moving on wrote:Okay, it was easy to find that cunt retard Mark Flowers - he lives at Unit 2 number 1, Donnely Rd, Arcadia Vale NSW 2283.

He's just down the road and we're going to have a little talk ... are you going to pay his hospital bills YOU COMPLETE CINT!
Well, actually, he does not live there any more.

And why would you call him a "cunt retard" when he has done more for other men than you will EVER do.

You are a very stupid man Phil.

Your children are better off being removed from you.
Mark Flowers is a retard who fathered a gay son, so I am going to kill him to prevent him from introducing more fags in to the world.

That is all ... now f**k off!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Moving on wrote:
Looks like a few other people are thinking the way I am ...

http://peternolanstalker.blogspot.com.au/
Old news Phil. ASIO have been running this hate site about me for some time. If you google Chris Roubis you will also see that they are running hate sites about me.

You see...the very people you say you are so proud to serve, the people you pay your income taxes to support, your political masters, they are paying men and women with YOUR tax dollars to slander me. They have been doing so since September 2010.

Indeed. When I first came here these ASIO trolls followed me and tried to mess up the place.

Well done. You are paying your tax dollars to support criminal slander and then quote the criminal slander like it is real.

You are one poor, deluded, stupid son of a bitch, aren't you.

Kissinger was right. "Military men are dumb stupid animals."
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

To whom? The "guvment"!? LOL!!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

No you f***ing idiot. To Winston.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Blue Murder wrote:No you f***ing idiot. To Winston.
To do what exactly? Why should Winston care if Phil is making threats of violence against Mark? That is not Winstons problem.

What would Winston care if Phil tried to talk shit and got his arse handed to him on a platter?

Any man who takes DOG-TAGS and puts them around his neck and is too stupid to realise that he has been called A DOG might think twice about calling someone far his intellectual superior "stupid".

The Illuminati makes quite clear what they think of military men. "Stupid dumb animals".

And if you read the thread you will notice that I offered Phil the chance to JOIN us in re-introducing the rule of law and it was Phil who tried to childishly call me names after watching my video of my court meeting. He is too stupid to know that was happening and tried to call me stupid. So I pointed out who, exactly, was the stupid one.

What has ANY of that got to do with Winston?

You upset that Phil got handed his arse on a platter?
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

No you crooked old bat! Winston should care that you're flamming a new member just because he's not joining your crock-pot scheme to further criminalise Australia.

Personally, if I were Phil, I'd have bashed your wrinkled face in for talking about my kids the way you did.

Haha. You're lucky you're not where I am, pal. If you said half the shite you did to Phil to me, I'd put you on stretcher.

You lashed out at Phil because he shut you down. He, and countless other members of the site, constantly dismember and dismantle your shit DAILY. Hell -- even the retards like Lavezzi, ATIM and Zboy are smart enough not to join you "cause", and were talking about a bog Irishman, a self-hating mangina, and a slant-eyed racist. I mean, really?

You're not anyone's intellectual superior, nor did you hand anyone's arse to them. YOU were the one who was served.

I think I need to call Richard Branson, have him set some space shit up on the Moon -- hear me now. Maybe we can re-align the cosmic devices to maybe, just maybe, rewire your brain, so that the next time someone says, "I don't want to join you. Leave me alone." It'll register in that twisted head of yours.

You're a looney; you're a conman; you're insignificant. End of story.

I've already alerted Winston about this entire thread. Leave. The new members. ALONE.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

PAN and BAW can call men on this forum "manginas" and "cowards" and "stupid," but when members actually fight back and defend themselves from being flamed, both of them want to tell daddy (Winston) about it. "I am reporting you to Winston!" Who is the p***y now?

I am sick of Peter and John Rambo. Both of you need to get a life and stop polluting this forum with cyber vomit. I don't post on this site anymore because of dumb and dumber...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Phoenix93 wrote:PAN and BAW can call men on this forum "manginas" and "cowards" and "stupid," but when members actually fight back and defend themselves from being flamed, both of them want to tell daddy (Winston) about it. "I am reporting you to Winston!" Who is the p***y now?

I am sick of Peter and John Rambo. Both of you need to get a life and stop polluting this forum with cyber vomit. I don't post on this site anymore because of dumb and dumber...
OMG! THANK f***ing YOU! Seriously! They both irk me, but Peter's far worse. EVERY single new member that joins has to hear the sob-story about how he couldn't man-up and keep a bitch around. Oh, and how he put so much money into an illegal project, and expects men to just reimburse him like they had some sort of contract. If they don't, they're "manginas", and "false alphas".

I'm not going into the longetive version of what I wanted to say. I agree with you mate -- all of the above. Plus, you look like Tupac.

+5
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Re: Moving on from Australia after being taken to the cleane

Post by Dogboy86 »

Moving on wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Phil,
I have tried to talk to Mike of bridge fame. He is still ignorant of what is going on. Last I heard he was trying to hire a lawyer. This despite the fact that I have PROVEN that the lawyers are all criminals. Justin Dowd, who is an accomplice to the theft of my house and is a known criminal, was promoted to the presidency of the NSW law society.

We have men who are already making the sort of preparations that you can imagine need to be made.

We seek more men to join in the new courts. In particular I am looking for a secretary of the Peoples Court of Australia in Sydney. As soon as I have one of them I can progress my cases. All the mens groups are subverted. Ash Patil, Susan Pearce, Family Law Web Guide. They will all tell you to participate in the system. Here...try watching this using www.hidemyass.com.

This is me PROVING the criminality of the courts. No one else in the WORLD has had the guts to do that.

So yes. Do not bother wasting your time protesting. If you have time, energy and money we can put you to better use.

Again. Please tell ALL your army mates. Especially those who are broke and looking for a job.

PS..what city are you in?
You're kidding, right? I served my country with honour for 18 years and attained the rank of Warrant Officer and you somewhow want me to approve of you acting like a disrespectful buffoon in the Federal Court of a Nation I served with pride?

Furthermore, who are you to recommend this shit head behaviour to ANYONE when by your own admission you got clobbered, apart from the fact you present as a gibbering idiot!

You got off lightly ... if I was that Federal Magistrate I would have had your arse severely kicked and tossed in the cells as the contemptuous turd you obviously are!

Meanwhile, I'll happily pay child support thank you - a man lives up to his obligations as a father and pays his fair share to the care and support of his children.

And regards your "Peace Officers" - GET REAL! I have proudly carried arms in the service of my country and what you are proposing is that I effectively become a criminal standover man and armed robber acting on the say so of 12 of your mentally ill mates who seem to think they can overthrow a democratically elected government voted for by millions of productive and law abiding Australian citizens, which you are obviously not!

To sum up, take your demented advice to some needy mental defective at the end of his tether, because it is not welcome here!
Well put Moving on... +1000 here
Here is another thread where PAN speaks his mind on what he thinks of military men, those same men he hopes to enlist to unforced his rule of law.
viewtopic.php?t=14444&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

Read more about Peter's retarded mate Mark Flowers here - what an inspiration for all MEN!: http://peternolanstalker.blogspot.com.a ... quite.html
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Phoenix93 wrote:PAN and BAW can call men on this forum "manginas" and "cowards" and "stupid," but when members actually fight back and defend themselves from being flamed, both of them want to tell daddy (Winston) about it. "I am reporting you to Winston!" Who is the p***y now?

Phoenix93,
it was Blue who ran to Winston like a child. Not me. So by your own words Blue is the p***y.