the little things ^_^

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Dogboy86 wrote:Its funny you posted this Renata. In the last two weeks I have had text messages from ex's that said they missed the litter things I use to do. One went into great detail which was insightful. Both are in relationships and if I was the type of guy to do so I'm sure I could with little effort talk them into some side play but why diminish myself or the memory of what was...
most likely their relationships aren't going so well ... lots of girls do that; revert back to ex's & compare them to the existing guy; this must be why you're getting the calls ;) .... not a healthy thing for women to do but they tend to do it.
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Renata wrote:CJ I'll hold on to him & that little piece of paper forever :)
I know for a fact that both of my x's still have the roses I gave them dried up in a book. I have no idea why women treasure such small things.

Myself on the other hand, I try to have little to no emotional attachments to anything on this earth so I threw out love letters, photos and gifts I got from girls long ago.
I keep stuff for an amount of time but if the relationship ends I throw everything out so I could have a new beginning. I've had few long term relationships & noticed it gets better every time so no reason to hold on to things from past ones. Although I have kept pics stored in my email. lol
All_That_Is_Man wrote:In America, this kinda thing will only charm a woman if she is A) past her prime (25 or older), B) has already f***ed around with several bad boys in the past, C) used up and still single, and D) realizes that no other man wants her, so the poindexter who leaves her little notes is all she is going to get. Hope that's not you as well, Renata. :lol:
oh no lol ... I posted this because I genuinely felt smitten by it ... it was real sweet.
& for the record we're both poindexters LOL ... I'm very much the closet geek ^_^

see my sig' that's the essence of it all really... always fall for your type, not what u think u should have'
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Well I am a hopeless romantic and it's sad that many AW don't see the beauty in true romance. I love making my fiancee smile and laugh even if at times I make a fool of myself. It's a real shame that even these little things that make life so much better are not appreciated by AW. But what can you expect from women who are shallow and raised as spoiled lil princesses. Yes I am a point dexter and damn proud of it and I will never sit and wait for them to realize what they lost. Most of the AW I know already got a rotting fish slap when they found out I am engaged to a foreigner.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Renata wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:In America, this kinda thing will only charm a woman if she is A) past her prime (25 or older), B) has already f***ed around with several bad boys in the past, C) used up and still single, and D) realizes that no other man wants her, so the poindexter who leaves her little notes is all she is going to get. Hope that's not you as well, Renata. :lol:
oh no lol ... I posted this because I genuinely felt smitten by it ... it was real sweet.
& for the record we're both poindexters LOL ... I'm very much the closet geek ^_^

see my sig' that's the essence of it all really... always fall for your type, not what u think u should have'
Women are such great liars. :roll:

Just saying, you're clearly past your prime, obviously can't find other men who want you, the rest just falls into clockwork. Again, just saying. :P
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: the little things ^_^

Post by Jackal »

Renata wrote: my boyfriend slipped a note on my lunchbox; a piece of paper, it said; 'you are my everything'

I froze when I saw it & sat there eating my lunch like a silly person with the biggest smile on my face lol
everyone that passed got a smile from me .. but it wasn't really for them.
But the only reason why this gesture affected you was that you found him attractive to begin with.

If a man whom you did not find attractive, slipped a note in your lunchbox, I doubt you'd feel as warmly about it.

If someone thinks you're attractive, they will see just about everything you do in a positive light.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jackal if it was another guy I would be flattered too, but yes it wouldn't have the same effect.
Just saying, you're clearly past your prime, obviously can't find other men who want you, the rest just falls into clockwork. Again, just saying. :P
what age range r u talking about?? I'm nowhere near 40 if that's what u meant lol & we've been together for 2 yrs; he just migrated so we could live together. It's like a new beginning but not.

Jester it's more like this ...

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Renata wrote:what age range r u talking about?? I'm nowhere near 40 if that's what u meant lol & we've been together for 2 yrs; he just migrated so we could live together. It's like a new beginning but not.
You look old in your picture. I never said 40; you are just clearly past your prime years. Thus, this is when women generally settle for the only guy she can get - yes, even if it's the mama's boy who leaves her notes in her lunch. American women do this, too, when they are pushing 30 and beyond.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:
Jester it's more like this ...

AWWWWWWW-W-WWWW..................
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Nice song Renata! Don't know you had a country bone in you... ;)

This is my theme song as of the moment...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1GfEl8X ... ata_player
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: the little things ^_^

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Renata wrote:sometimes the smallest things someone does can take up the most room in your heart

my boyfriend slipped a note on my lunchbox; a piece of paper, it said; 'you are my everything'

I froze when I saw it & sat there eating my lunch like a silly person with the biggest smile on my face lol
everyone that passed got a smile from me .. but it wasn't really for them.

anyone ever felt like this? ... it's the best feeling in the world.

:mrgreen:
Renata,
I have HUNDREDS of love letters and emails from my wife over the years....funny thing is I even believed them! LOL!!
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

All_That_Is_Man he's not a mama's boy for doing what he does he's a good guy & he's perfect, yes I said perfect .. so am I lol As well nothing in life is etched in stone. If he's the one he's the one. If not then his chapter will end & a new chapter will begin.

Jester & Dogboy86 I think country is the only american music I appreciate.

PAN yes I'm sure if she approached you now as a random stranger you would be able to see the signs & stay away. Since now you're wiser . It is unbelievable that you stayed so many many years with her given the treatment you got. Peace is important above all.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Renata, not to be rude or anything but I'm curious. Why are your on this forum and how did you find us?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

eurobrat I live abroad & work in turkey. I'm on many expat forums; I searched living abroad, expat, travelgirl, travelers ... I think expat was how I found this site. I like the male perspective not from all the users but just a few. I have learned a few things from being on here & I did feel like I was living in my own little bubble / lalalland before I stumbled upon this site.
I frequent many expat forums. It's a way to gain info, make acquaintances in the country I'm in; life is easier when you form networks especially when you're out of your country.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

What do you like most about this forum? Have you gained a lot of perspective on the good ol' USA?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I like the open discussion; but I do get tired of the threads about american women. I don't bother opening those anymore.

The other parts of the forum interest me more than the General Discussions board, especially;

Questions & advice section
Trip Reports, Updates and Announcements
Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand
European Countries
Latin America, Mexico, Central America
Making a Living Overseas / Studying Abroad
Business, Finance, Taxes, Investments, Cost of Living.
Immigration and Visa Issues
Paranormal Phenomena, Conspiracies, Mysteries

as I mentioned earlier I get great info from such forums & network with good people too.

do you want me to leave ??

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 19th, 2013, 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.