I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I would imagine a lot of guys here will not have the same experienced you did based on your profile picture, most guys don't fit the model imagine.

I'm always on the wall when it comes to these posts.

It gives me hope, but it always has a catch too, I'm not being negative, as your report is overly possessive and I agree that's just what this site needs.

But I feel your success with the women had a lot to do with your good looks, and based on the body stats you gave me, you must be ripped, I'd imagine that helped too!

Either way I think if I go to the Philippines i'd copy the exact hotel/spots you went/stayed to see if I had the same experience !

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Everybody's commending dude. But don't forget how well I have fared too. I have endless stories and amateur movies to prove it!!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

E_Irizarry wrote:Everybody's commending dude. But don't forget how well I have fared too. I have endless stories and amateur movies to prove it!!!!
No offense man, but I don't think I wanna see the movies lol!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

magnum wrote:I would imagine a lot of guys here will not have the same experienced you did based on your profile picture, most guys don't fit the model imagine.

It gives me hope, but it always has a catch too, I'm not being negative, as your report is overly possessive and I agree that's just what this site needs.

But I feel your success with the women had a lot to do with your good looks, and based on the body stats you gave me, you must be ripped, I'd imagine that helped too!

Either way I think if I go to the Philippines i'd copy the exact hotel/spots you went/stayed to see if I had the same experience !
You are right. Unless you are a model type like me and Will you won't do well - lol!!!!!

Look, I'm a good hundred year older than Will and a couple feet shorter and I know how well I did. I mean if I died tomorrow it would be with a smile on my face.

But you are right, there are exceptions. But if you have your shit halfway together, aren't a complete dumbass you will do very well. Of course not everyone wants the same thing. Some guys go there looking for the one, or the many. Both methods can be successfully accomplished.

There are several PI forums and you will hear great stories from guy after guy. And they all don't look as good as me and Will :)

Seriously, half my gfs friends ask me if I know anyone for them. So many of these girls are starved for fun and attention and for whatever reason they do love Western men.

I'm going again in October but my days of looking for multiple experiences are over. But the one keeps me plenty busy!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Well I'm only 5' 6", somewhat lacking in hair and a little overweight, but I still did OK in China. I'd have done a lot better in the Philippines, but China is a tougher proposition given the greater wealth and the language barrier.

Of course all women know that if they marry a model, they're not gonna hold onto him for long. Maybe they're better off with average joes.

By the way, my Uncle is over 60 and his Thai gf is 35. She's young enough to be my gf, let alone his.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
polya
Junior Poster

Re: I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post by polya »

Will N. Dowd wrote:I got back 3 weeks ago from 3 weeks in The Philippines, on my first trip there. It's taken me a while to gather my thoughts and to reflect on it and how it compares to my life here in Canada. I won't bore anyone with the minor details, but the good news is I didn't get sick, mugged, robbed or injured. I never felt unsafe and all the locals were friendly, helpful and curious. It seemed like a long dream that I didn't want to wake up from and my life back here in Canada seemed like a nightmare that I didn't want to go back to. Everything I read on HA is true and everything that Winston says is also true about girls in the Philippines.

Now for the most important part: The Pinays! From beginning to the end it was a non-stop humid orgy of girls. Even before I got out of the taxi from the airport on arriving there, the local girls were onto me and wouldn't let up until I was on the plane back here. My epic trip from Canada took forever and the local girls started staring and whispering once I was in the Cebu Pacific domestic terminal at NAIA. Once I got to Davao, I took a taxi from the airport to my hotel and when I arrived there, 3 young girls were standing outside my hotel and once they saw me inside the taxi paying the driver, they started screaming and jumping up and down, waiving and knocking on the windows. Once I got out they were all over me, asking 20 questions, and inviting into the room they lived in the hotel. Once I checked in, I ended up spending most of the night with them and ordered pizza for us. They were 17, 18 and 25 and lived there all together with the 25 year old half white half Filipina baby. The 18 year old was petite but had spectacular boobs and we took a liking to each other, so much so I invited her to sleep over with me that night, which she said she couldn't because others would notice and she wanted to keep things private so she said she would go with me to a lodging house where I could get a home run. The 25 year old with the baby was her aunt and even told me to take here somewhere else to have fun with her, just don't do it there! They helped me put load on my phone, and once I got back to my room, I was greeted with an assault of text messages from them and the DIA girls I had given my number out to. I fell asleep and the next day the fun began.

I figured I would be ruined for life after being there, and my assumption was right. The girls came fast and furious and applied constant pressure to me through text messages. I had to hide my DIA profile after I ran out of time in which to meet the girls I had lined up from there. Then, I started to get random texts from non DIA girls who I had never heard of. Turns out my number had been given out by DIA girls and made it's way around town fast. I had hundreds of texts after about a week there and they never stopped until I turned my phone off before leaving. I even had girls get upset that I took too long to reply, and would even apologize for something they hadn't done since they figured they had pissed me off when they hadn't!

The girls I met in order were:

Miss Seventeen, 6/10 Hotel
Miss Boobs, 18, 8/10 Hotel
Miss Baby, 25, 7/10 Hotel
Miss Guide, 22, 6/10 DIA Met 2X
Miss Durian, 21, 7/10 DIA Met 2X
Miss Ano, 19, 8/10 DIA Met 3X
Miss Text 20, 7/10 and her sister Miss Quiet, 22, 8/10 DIA met 4X
Miss Tretorn, 20, 8/10 Mall Met 1X
Miss Silver, 26 8/10 Mall Met 3X
Miss Milf, 22 8/10 Mall Met 3X
Miss Closet, 20 6/10 Mall met 1X
Miss Sari Sari, 22 8/10 DIA Met 3X
Miss Call Centre, 18 8/10 DIA met 1X
Miss Airport, 21, 7/10 Met 1X

I won't go into details about which girl I did what with but in two weeks I doubled my home run count that had taken me almost 20 years to reach! I was essentially rarely alone, and really only when I wanted to be. My record for home runs in one day was 2, one in the AM one in the PM. My record for hanging out was 4 girls in one day, a difficult thing to accomplish without overlapping. My record for meeting girls was 5 in one day.

One of the highlights was when I decided to try my luck at picking up mall girls. After I met a girl at the mall, we hung out for a bit and then she went home. Then I tried my luck at picking up the mall girls. I met miss shoes, miss silver and miss milf. I gave my phone number to miss shoes, but never heard from her, then I got miss silvers phone number and then I walked by one store and the five girls working there stopped me and pulled me inside and to know more about me. They all asked a a bunch of questions, and then the hottest one was all over me and told me straight out she wanted me, so I got her phone number, and texted her the next day. I met her after her work and went for dinner with her and her also hot friend. They treated me like a god, always calling me sir and apologizing for the slightest error. I met miss milf again 2 days alter for an all day date and that's when she told me she had a 2 year old daughter in the provinces. She assumed I wouldn't like her anymore, but I told her I didn't care and we spent the whole day together and ended up in my hotel room for some fun.

It was incredibly easy to get girls to come to my hotel at a moments notice. I payed for a taxi and they would be on the way in minutes. A few times when I brought them home, they would complain that the locals sitting outside commented in Visaya that I was bringing yet another girl home with me, so I reminded them they weren't the only one and they could leave if they wanted and I could get another one over fast. They all agreed to come upstairs with me. I could have had a lot more girls, but actually sincerely liked most of them enough to hang out several times with the same girls even though I could have met others instead.

My final week there I had my old Japanese GF from last year in Canada come to visit me. I told the local girls please no texts or calls for the whole week while she is there, and they left me alone. I did lots of sight seeing that week with her, and we still got along famously as we did in Canada. I got lots of sex with her again and her body was still mind boggling. I told her how the local girls went crazy for me, and she found it all very amusing. The deal I worked out with her is that if we are physically together then we are a couple as we were in Canada, but while we are apart, we are friends and can meet and do whatever we want. I still love her and she me, but it was a bit strange to be with her again because the previous two weeks I had been absolutely ruined by the local pinays.

I had several underage 16 and 17 year olds from DIA and friends or family of other DIA girl message me wanting to hang out but I said not until you are 18. They didn't give up easily, so I said I could meet them when they were 18. One in particular was incessant, almost to the point of being offended I wouldn't met her just because she was only 17. Luckily she was hot and turned 18 the day before I left so we met up and she came back to my hotel and asked to sleep over, but we both got worried since she lived at home, and had never stayed out all night before, so we both agreed she would go home, besides I left the next day.

The final girl I met ended up being a strange incident at NAIA when I arrived there from Davao and had to transfer flights to HK. I had met her on DIA and chatted with her on YM and FB, so I agreed to meet her at NAIA and spend an hour between flights with her. I had 3 hours from the time I arrived at the CEBU pacific domestic terminal until my next flight departed from the international departure terminal. She knew when I arrived and told her to be there then, but sure enough she was late and I ended up waiting for 45 minutes for her, then she finally showed up and we took a taxi for 10 minutes to the other terminal with us fondling each other in the back seat while the driver tried not to watch and then saying good bye to her 10 minutes after we had met!

Now I am back and part of the rat race, I find myself more depressed than I have ever been I think. I am making money at my job, but I find myself less and less interested in it and my life here. I've basically realized that jobs and material possessions are just ways to fill your life in when you aren't banging girls. If every man had a long line for girls waiting for him to have fun with at any time, he wouldn't care about anything else.The only thing that really interests me now is girls. If I have a good supply of them, I don't really care about anything else. I just need enough money to live a basic life, and a few possessions and girls. My goal is now to sell as much of my crap as possible and once my apartment is empty, rent it out, and go to the Phillipines and travel around it and find the ideal place for me there to retire and spend the rest of my life getting and giving affection to the girls there. I actually now am uninterested in hanging out with guys. Now I've been there and seen what it is like I am a changed man and only really want hot young asian girls to satisfy my craving for their flesh.
Good for you! However, are you sure they wanted your body or your wallet? NB. It's a fun holiday tocomewithmoney & pick the best looking girls, but how could you live there away from your family? How could you live on jobs that pay $1/hour? There's also the visa situation that means officials can force you to leave the country whenever they like (and you lose your rented home & possessions).
Last edited by polya on June 27th, 2012, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

davewe wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Everybody's commending dude. But don't forget how well I have fared too. I have endless stories and amateur movies to prove it!!!!
No offense man, but I don't think I wanna see the movies lol!
LOL you don't like BBWs. LMAO!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

magnum wrote:I would imagine a lot of guys here will not have the same experienced you did based on your profile picture, most guys don't fit the model imagine.

Dude, lol, that's not Will in his profile picture. That's Kevin Costner from Dances With Wolves. Didn't you recognize it? LOL. That's one of the greatest masterpiece films of all time. How can you not recognize it? LOL

Anyway Will, congrats, because it looks like you did better in Cebu than even our resident mack daddy here, Rock, did. LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Sandokan
Freshman Poster

Post by Sandokan »

Winston, he means this profile:
http://www.dateinasia.com/Will+N.+Dowd.html
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Do you think Wills success with women is due to his looks or maybe he picked right location? Can aveage Joe expect similar yield?
I am amazed that all of them were non p4p, regular chicks who just want fun without commitment
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

I really just wonder, if throughout history in the Western world priests had've banned and condemned oranges (the fruit) as evil, would you all be dedicating your lives to traveling to the top producing countries of oranges in the world, feasting on them, squeezing the orange juices all over your aging bodies and engaging in sexual activities with the orange skins? It's highly probable :lol:.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

All I know is that a lot of the Filipinas who sign up to my dating site say they want to find a good looking man. Of course supply and demand means this is pretty unlikely but pretty boys will always be in demand (as will pretty girls of course).

I've also noticed (and I'm not the only dating site operator to say so) that the number of Pinays who are single moms is rocketing. So there's a heck of a lot of sex going on in a supposedly God fearing Catholic country. The guys who run Christian Filipina need to start raging about this!!!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Excellent report Will, and many congratulations!! It's really whetted my appetite (if that were needed) for my trip to the Phils late this year. I've got a few years on you but I'm the same height, weight and moderately 'gwapo' so I have high hopes!

My cause will be assisted by Sasha's clever DIA optimizer program - PM him for details.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I am still in the Philippines but now I am working for a living. I have been through the above described experience time and time again but now I am just tired from working and need rest all the time and do not get excited over girls as much. Just like when you live in Germany you do not get excited over BMWs. The constant dating costs money one way or another. Canada, US and Saudi are also what make the Philippines possible- they provide money.

Working here vs. visiting with money are two different things- the girls live lives of drudgery work/study/family and you are a breath of fresh air for them. Now wait till you live here and need to work as well. Things do change then.

If you have sizable passive income, you will do good. Also, after some time, you get tired of floozies and girls that jump into bed with you on first dates. These are fun for a while but how serious can you get with any of them after you have laid hundreds? Are these good marriage material? Wives and mothers? Nah!

Now, have fun and get it out of your system but then when it is time to get serious make sure you have good online income, plenty of energy, and then find yourself a serious virgin girl. There are still plenty around. Those guys who have single moms have issues. Plus there is that man who is sucking around somewhere and maybe mocking you under his breath while you are stuck with his spawn and blood on your hands for decades to come. Now, in the US, you may have no choice but to accept the situation, but in the Philippines- don't!

I've also noticed (and I'm not the only dating site operator to say so) that the number of Pinays who are single moms is rocketing. So there's a heck of a lot of sex going on in a supposedly God fearing Catholic country. The guys who run Christian Filipina need to start raging about this!!!
Yes, this is an epidemics now, and some of my female friends got knocked up but good, and the guys left and the former do not pursue them or have means to pursue them. Since I am a childless man, my ego does not allow me to accept a single mother although I am now a godfather of one single mom's daughter and take her and her mom to amusement parks and buy her toys and she already calls me daddy but I correct her and say that I am ninong and not a daddy. But a godfather is about as far as it can go.
Last edited by ladislav on June 26th, 2012, 9:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

ladislav wrote:I am still in the Philippines but now I am working for a living. I have been through the above described experience time and time again but now I am just tried from working and need rest. The constant dating costs money one way or another. Canada, US and Saudi are also what make the Philippines possible- the provide money.

Working here vs visiting with money are two different things- the girls live lives of drudgery work/study/family. Now wait till you live here and need to work as well. Things do change then.
Wise words those are...I am past 50 and I get probably three offers a week from girls under age 25. This would not be news to my wife, who is only mid-twenties herself and is of course fully aware of how things work here, and responds with nympho levels of enthusiasm.

And as you say, if you are working and not in vacation mode, not partying off money like a drunk sailor, it does change everything....but nothing to worry about.

Outwest