WINSTON IS A SICK GOAT f***er

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

WINSTON IS A SICK GOAT f***er

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Actually Winston has laid more girls than most members on this board except maybe myself and a couple of people here I know. So, I don't think he is into goats except maybe to buy some goat milk which is quite wholesome.
However, those of you who are not going to travel within the next year may in fact be tempted to do so, except that the US is so repressed that you can't even have sex with a goat.

Laws are determined at the state level. Many U.S. states[64] explicitly outlaw sex with animals (sometimes under the term of "sodomy" or "unnatural crime against nature"). Others do not.

Many U.S. state laws against "sodomy" (generally in the context of heterosexual sodomy, oral sex, anal sex and all homosexual conduct) were repealed or struck down by the courts in Lawrence v. Texas, which ruled that perceived moral disapproval on its own was an insufficient justification for banning a private act.[65] On the other hand, the 2004 conviction of a man in Florida (State vs. Mitchell) demonstrated that even in states with no specific laws against zoophilia acts, animal cruelty statutes would instead be applied. Similarly, in 2011 a Shelby, Ohio zoophile who regularly had sex with his dogs was arrested and charged with animal "cruelty", even though no harm was done to his animals and there are no laws specifically prohibiting bestiality in Ohio.[25] An incident similar to the Shelby incident occurred in Metairie, Louisiana in 2012.[66]

Muth v. Frank showed that some courts might be "desperate to avoid the plain consequences" of Lawrence and may make "narrow and strained" efforts to avoid seeing it as relevant to other consensual private acts beyond the realm of homosexuality.[67]

Finally, the 1999 Philip Buble case showed that when a self-confessed zoophile is assaulted and the assault is motivated by their zoophilia (i.e., hate crime), a jury can convict the assailant and a judge give a stern sentence, despite the controversial nature of the cause.

Zoosexual activity (bestiality) is officially illegal in 37 states. Zoosexual activity is a misdemeanor in the 20 states listed below:[37]

Alaska[68]
Arkansas
California

Colorado[12]
Connecticut[69]**
Florida[70]

Iowa
Kansas[71][72]
Louisiana[66][73]*

Maryland
Maine
Minnesota

Missouri
Nebraska
New York

North Dakota
Oregon
Pennsylvania

Utah
Wisconsin

Zoosexual activity (bestiality) is a felony in the 17 states listed below:[37]

Arizona
Delaware
Georgia

Idaho
Illinois
Indiana

Massachusetts
Michigan
Mississippi

North Carolina[74]*
Oklahoma
Rhode Island

South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee[75]

Virginia
Washington

Two states have or had broad statutes which also covered zoophilia that have been challenged successfully in state courts on constitutional grounds: Montana and North Carolina.[37] In North Carolina, the court ruled that the law was not unconstitutional on its face and could be applied constitutionally in some circumstances; the unconstitutionality of its application in that case was wholly unrelated to bestiality.[74][76][77] As of 2012 a repeal of the NC law is being considered in the North Carolina Senate.[78] The archaic anti-zoosexual law in Montana has been unenforceable in Montana since 1997. Zoosexual acts are still illegal in Kansas due to an archaic sodomy law.[71][72][79] In the District of Columbia, a law against zoophilia (listed under "sodomy") was repealed.[80]

Bestiality is a felony in Puerto Rico[81] and is illegal in the U.S. Virgin Islands.[82]

*Bestiality is prohibited in Louisiana and North Carolina because of archaic "crime against nature" laws.[66][73][74][76][83][84][85]
**In Connecticut, "sexual assault in the fourth degree" (which includes bestiality) is normally a misdemeanor.[69] However, if the subject is under sixteen years old, the penalty is a felony.[69] It is likely that the Connecticut age requirement (and associated felony penalty) only applies when human minors are involved, and not non-human animals.[69]

From wikipedia.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ladislav,
How could you even dignify his post with a response?

BAW has clearly gone off the deep end with this post and his new suicide threat. I guess he really wants to be banned.

Ok I will grant his wish. You've used up your second strike BAW. Good riddance to you.

You are now banned.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
GhostofBoycottAmericanWom
Freshman Poster

Post by GhostofBoycottAmericanWom »

A bit short on humor, are you Winston? Come on, I thought you'd think this was pretty funny.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

situation in US is so bad that government needed to step in and ban sex with animals

Wouldnt be surprised if Obama lifts the ban in the future
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Wasn't BAW password goatboy? Lmfao! Same troll, same link at the bottom of his page to PAN's book... lol
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!