Caribbean girl in Turkey

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

so how is the wheather in antalya? it mus be getty hot now. i think you can already swim in the sea. have you got some news?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

oh it's really hot Billy & konyaalti beach is lovely, .. I had a good swim & I've gone quite dark lol ... everyone thinks I'm Iranian now :oops:

how u doing billy, what's new?
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Renata nice to hear you enjoyed Konyaalti and had a swim :) Did you have explored the Beach Park?

Me, just preparing for the great move :). Things are going well so far. In around 2 weeks I should be in Turkey. I will stay for a while in Ankara as I have some things to do there and I would have some time to search the beach area online. I want to rent a lovely appartement there hopefully with seaview :) and have some nice time there and maybe I can get my foot in the door in the tourism business as I can speak German, English and Turkish.

And later on I want to to do the SEA thing :)

Keep me updated about Turkey :). Prabably you will watch Alanya, Side, Kemer as they are very close.

And hey Iranian girls are hot. So it´s not a bad thing :). One of the hottest girls I ever did see was Iranian. Pure sexyness. OMG :)
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Welcome!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:oh it's really hot Billy & konyaalti beach is lovely, .. I had a good swim & I've gone quite dark lol ... everyone thinks I'm Iranian now :oops:
Everyone thinks Persians are good-looking, so that should be no problem....

.....unless you've been introducing yourself as Buffy from Malibu.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

That sounds great Billy, ... I went for an apartment closer to the town center & all I can see from my balcony is the tram-line lol ... big mistake, the sea view is much better. It's not too hard to find work here either, .... tourism is especially good if your english is great.
Turkey is so nice Billy 8) .... you know I didn't need a visa for here; I just came & got a 3 month stamp. When I got work I had to get a work permit, instead they gave me a 1 year residency & the officer said come back before it expires & he'll give me 5 year residency extension. I can't believe that they're practically giving it away. :D

If anyone's interested in migrating, here's the immigration link
http://en.antalya.pol.tr/index.php?opti ... icle&id=45

Jester I'm definitely no Buffy from Malibu lol ... At first I was kind of blending in as turk or some thought I was arabic,... now everyone asks if I'm from iran ... that's a first. ... The hardest thing is they like to ask where I'm from,.. & when I say Trinidad' no one knows where that is lol ... if I mention venezuela is next door then they say ohhhhhh Chavez' :)
anyway it's nice being mysterious in a foreign land 8)

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Thanks NorthAmericanguy, nice to meet you

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I am in Turkey now :) loving it so far :). My relatives are very nice to me so it´s no wonder :)

The weather is flawless :) though little bit hot :)

Renata what are you doing? :)
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

ya billy it's too hot I keep mysef in AC lol .. I'm working billy & enjoying myself :)

I had a job intrview in Hatay Antakya recently It went well ... do u know anything about hatay? I just spent 2 days & didn't gather to much. Everyone there just says it's really nice lol

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

don´t know much about hatay but there is a big population of arabs there. should be a nice land :)

why do you want to move? didn´t you get a new contract in antalya?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

yes, but this job is with a realy good college & I wanted to go to this interview :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Renata,
Oh you are from Turkey?

How come so many Turkish guys go to Russia? Is it hard for them to get girls in Turkey?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Winston, she is from the carribean.

Renata,
I see good luck.

I will also be in the south in 2 weeks for a short holiday :)
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Winston wrote:Hi Renata,
Oh you are from Turkey?

How come so many Turkish guys go to Russia? Is it hard for them to get girls in Turkey?
I'm Trinidadian by nationality, my mother is venezuelan & my father is indian, I just work here in turkey.

I think lots of guys go to meet women in Russia because it may be easier for a full reltionship. I know here if you meet a tukish girl, which is easy they are open to chatting & being friends but if you want more then you'll have to meet their family, get engaged etc.

I know lots of couples that live together & are engaged. They are the more liberal & educated turkish from the city. The village turks & the turks from the towns are more conservative & traditional.

Turkey is an interesting country Winston. In antalya you fine lots of slavic girls, ukrainian, polish, kazacks, georgians, iranians, persians, arabs etc. Prostitution is legal here as well, they have places for it, & the hookers pay tax lol.

Lots of expats here married to turkish women are happy but they say when u marry a turk u marry the whole family lol. There are some very open-minded turks in istanbul & antalya you'll find them at the clubs etc ... Billy & publcduene may know better than me

Billy that's great. Hatay looked ok I did notice all the arabs & jews there from hearing hebrew & arabic some places I went... have fun & tc :)