Is PUA for psychopaths and sociopaths?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

because the whole art of PUA is being cold, calculating and manipulative.
that's often the only way a nerd or a shy guy can get western women to respond...

most guys who go to the bootcamps and seminars are nerds or shy guys.

There were already books written before about improving your style, social skills and confidence before
PUA was invented But for the average\shy guy it's not enough to get western women to respond
so they try PUA.

Of course out of all the guys that go to a bootcamp the % of those who will become successful is not high.
Most will just stay frustrated and look for the next best product.

And Yea the bootcamps prices are very high and it pisses me off that dating Gurus play on guys
insecurities and promise them the world (while most guys won't have the results promised).

But then again: it's a business after all just like other businesses...

It's no different than the get rich quick scams or law of attraction programs who promise you the world.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

For the thousands these nerds are blowing on sub par western women they could be saving up a nice fat nest egg to buy a summer condo overseas to reside in part of the year.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 19th, 2013, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

eurobrat wrote:How much are condo's in a decent part of Asia? How easy is it to get loans and purchase one?
In Thailand a studio to 1 br condo will run anywhere from $45,000 and up. You can find some quite nice condos for the $75k range. That's well within the affordability range for someone middle class and gainfully employed. Loans are difficult to get but it's not hard to save a decent amount to buy in cash.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

Repatriate wrote:For the thousands these nerds are blowing on sub par western women they could be saving up a nice fat nest egg to buy a summer condo overseas to reside in part of the year.
Yea it sure it better than to blow off your money on boot camps or going out every night to try and get with snobby \ bitchy women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston's naive question sparked a great thread.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

I think Winston really meant is it sociopathic for guys to want to f**k and chuck dozens of women. The answer is technically yes, but a wholly understandable yes. When all of men's roles are taken away from them including their natural sense of responsibility for their environment, an every man for himself culture emerges where honor is redundant and women are seen solely as a commodity to be consumed.

We are the one and only consciousness; no different from a plant or a stone. There is nothing to gain from our experiences in this human body other than the survival of it. Sex offers only a teeny tiny bit of superficial pleasure. I feel sorry for men so immersed in the time-based illusion of separation they are overlooking their true contented nature and are in constant search of unnecessary fulfillment through validation from sexual relations; basically no different from a computer acting out it's programming. There is a bigger picture available, it's just a matter of looking at it. When this is done, there'll be a mourning period of all the time wasted on the previous lifestyle of constant catering to an IMAGINED image of one self.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

lavezzi wrote:I think Winston really meant is it sociopathic for guys to want to f**k and chuck dozens of women. The answer is technically yes, but a wholly understandable yes. When all of men's roles are taken away from them including their natural sense of responsibility for their environment, an every man for himself culture emerges where honor is redundant and women are seen solely as a commodity to be consumed.

We are the one and only consciousness; no different from a plant or a stone. There is nothing to gain from our experiences in this human body other than the survival of it. Sex offers only a teeny tiny bit of superficial pleasure. I feel sorry for men so immersed in the time-based illusion of separation they are overlooking their true contented nature and are in constant search of unnecessary fulfillment through validation from sexual relations; basically no different from a computer acting out it's programming. There is a bigger picture available, it's just a matter of looking at it. When this is done, there'll be a mourning period of all the time wasted on the previous lifestyle of constant catering to an IMAGINED image of one self.
lavezzi,
remember it was WOMEN who demanded to be LIBERATED from the "comfortable concentration camp" because it gave them "the disease with no name".

So it was WOMEN who removed the role of the men as father, husband and provider. I am a good example of that. Since divorce I have worked less than 10 months in FOUR YEARS. I could NEVER do that when I was married. I could have had a LOT MORE time off work if I did not spend so much money helping men like you and the other men here.

If I had turned my back on my fellow men and just gone about my business I would be very well off.

Even though I HAVE stopped to help other men how am I treated in the west? I am mostly disrespected by other men and hated by most women. I am hated by some men.

Yet..in FOUR YEARS I have only been corrected ONCE and that was on the issue of the EO JFK issued with respect to silver backed notes.

Men can not fault what I have presented so they hate on me instead. And then they wonder why no men want to help them. They wonder why it is a dog eat dog world when those who want help attack those who offer it.

The west is dystopic beyond all repair in my opinion. The sooner it crashes the better...I am now looking just to assist the men who join CAF or MBA....and I will insist on being paid because men only value paid help......free help is hated on.

It is not WOMEN who destroyed western civilisation....it was FATHERS who did not keep their daughters under control.

And now pretty much all western people are psychopaths to the extent 99.9% of women and 99% of men agree that women can commit crimes against men and nothing should be done about that......

If anyone here wants to test the theory that 99% of MEN also condone women committing crimes just go over here http://tnsradio.ning.com/forum and ask the 3,000 or so assembled people why it is that the vast majority support my ex committing the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse......because they do.

Men in the west deserve everything that is happening to them because they are too gutless to do anything about it.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
tiagomoncada
Freshman Poster

Re: Is PUA for psychopaths and sociopaths?

Post by tiagomoncada »

alot of pua start off not being sociopaths, but many become sociopaths through the proces. when you do pua, you have 2 options. 1) do approaches, and then realize it doesnt work, and quit. 2) do approaches, get rejected, and desensitize yourself, and keep doing approaches. when you desensetize yourself, you end up not caring what others think, and thats what makes pua come off as sociopath. they become disconected from the people they talk to, and just end up alienating themselves, isolating themselves further from what they were before. and the only people who will gravitate towards pua are other sociopaths who dont care what anyone thinks. this of course does nothing to help them date women. i guess you could also attract other sociopathic women but i dont think most people want that. but generally speaking pua doesnt give you a very big selection to choose from