Youtube: Man talks about Crazy Black Female

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Youtube: Man talks about Crazy Black Female

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

For REAL MEN Only (No Caucasians, "Good Black Men", or Eurocentric Females): http://leavingamerica.proboards.com/
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Good stuff. NOW you're starting to see clearly, OutsideoftheBox. It's not about bashing men for their observation of the world around them, it's about EDUCATING men and WARNING men of the toxic women who are hell-bent on destroying us. Today's black females are the worst of the worst culprits in question, as they despise black males and genuinely detest all other males altogether. No other race of American nor western women compares in proximity of the hellish abomination that is today's black females (but yes, there are bad women of every race, just not as bad overall). I only wish this FACT was more mainstream so that more men could be forewarned and proactive against Shaniqua the degree-flaunting, male-despising cum dumpster (i.e. the female who's email is being read in the video).
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Good stuff. NOW you're starting to see clearly, OutsideoftheBox. It's not about bashing men for their observation of the world around them, it's about EDUCATING men and WARNING men of the toxic women who are hell-bent on destroying us. Today's black females are the worst of the worst culprits in question, as they despise black males and genuinely detest all other males altogether. No other race of American nor western women compares in proximity of the hellish abomination that is today's black females (but yes, there are bad women of every race, just not as bad overall). I only wish this FACT was more mainstream so that more men could be forewarned and proactive against Shaniqua the degree-flaunting, male-despising cum dumpster (i.e. the female who's email is being read in the video).
I've always seen clearly. I say all American females are trash. I'm trying to help YOU out.

Moving on: The part where he says "Because a gay man can keep a black man and YOU CAN'T" had me on the floor! Even he started laughing after he said that.
For REAL MEN Only (No Caucasians, "Good Black Men", or Eurocentric Females): http://leavingamerica.proboards.com/
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Good stuff. NOW you're starting to see clearly, OutsideoftheBox. It's not about bashing men for their observation of the world around them, it's about EDUCATING men and WARNING men of the toxic women who are hell-bent on destroying us. Today's black females are the worst of the worst culprits in question, as they despise black males and genuinely detest all other males altogether. No other race of American nor western women compares in proximity of the hellish abomination that is today's black females (but yes, there are bad women of every race, just not as bad overall). I only wish this FACT was more mainstream so that more men could be forewarned and proactive against Shaniqua the degree-flaunting, male-despising cum dumpster (i.e. the female who's email is being read in the video).
I've always seen clearly. I say all American females are trash. I'm trying to help YOU out.

Moving on: The part where he says "Because a gay man can keep a black man and YOU CAN'T" had me on the floor! Even he started laughing after he said that.
The craziest part of it all is how TRUE this is.

Hey, I get quite a bit of flack on these boards where I am wrongfully accused as a "hater" of black women. The truth is that I DO NOT "hate" black women; how can I hate something that can't even keep a black man as opposed to homosexual males!? There's room for pity there, but not hate. I feel very sorry for today's black females, hell I'd even marry a non-black American butch feminazi rather than even DATE a black female, but I surely do not "hate" black females. I am just acknowledging that over 99% of them have no value to a man or to healthy communities. I speak as a black man who has to witness my own black community (and those around me) be reduced to shit on account of black women's never-ending sheboonery, so my words MAY seem harsh. I could write a book.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.