Once you go Yellow or Brown, can you ever go White again?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jester wrote:
Falcon wrote:Wait, what about all our black forum members who love white women (Phonenix93, djfourmoney)? :P
Haha I think DJ has already let us know he is brown - Mexican or LatinAmerican I think. Though his avatar and handle had me fooled.
DJ IV Money is Black. He had countless pics uploaded on here before.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Re: Once you go Yellow or Brown, can you ever go White again

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 12th, 2012, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 12th, 2012, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

> Usually, their heads are too big in proportion to their bodies and their tits are too small.

Ha ha ha, you obviously don't watch enough Japanese AV movies. Monster tits are commonplace in Japan now.

And my last Chinese gf had a big chest. Wow.

I like my Asian ladies, but I've seen one or two guys in my local town with very lovely Russian brides.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I said in another thread that I find Asian women a bit overrated. I don't understand the obsession that some white guys have over them, tbh. I prefer Latinas, Russians, and Indian women because they're curvier, have bigger chests, and aren't as pasty looking as some Asian women. I do find the darker looking Asians much more attractive than say...those almost white-looking Japanese/Korean Anime girls that try so hard to have pearly white skin. Unfortunately, in Asia, its a fashion statement to look like those freaks. To me, that's almost unnatural and looks weird on most Asian women. For example, take a look at these two women:

This Asian women in an ad for white-lightening cream. See how unnatural and weird she looks:

Anime look popular in Asia:

A naturally beautiful South Asian women:

Why are so many Asians interested in looking white? To me it's another sign of a lack of pride in ones culture and white-worshiping so prevalent in Asian countries. At least, with South Asians, they're darker skin and bustier bodies make them look much more natural and beautiful than many East Asian women IMO.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

A beautfiul Dark skinned Indian women:

Beautiful Arabic women:

To back up what I said about white-worshipping Asians, take a look at what one mixed Filipino lady has to say about her own country:

http://www.lovelyish.com/731713853/dark ... beautiful/

This was in a thread that talked about Dark-Skinned Asian/Indian women.
I grew up with filipinos, and i know what you mean. they have this bias toward european features and light skin. i hated it. i'd get backhanded compliments from them, "you don't look filipino--you're beautiful." self-shame much? i married a darker-skinned filipino. there. but he happens to be good-looking and smart and all that too.
Last edited by zboy1 on July 2nd, 2012, 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I agree with Winston - have both! Asian women here, and White women there! :lol:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Filipinas girls are the best for me. Some Filipinas are very light and that's ok but the light to medium brown girls are awesome. I am so disgusted with white women it is virtually impossible to be attracted to them because I know what cunning bitches and whores they are. The only exception is I will admire a nice young college age white ass from time to time, especially in leggings or spandex shorts.

Not to mention white girls age very poorly and quite honestly I do not find their faces so nice either and I cant stand their raccoon makeup.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Once you go Asian it's hard to go back. Faces are variable, but I found in China that pretty much every woman had a great body.

I think I'd be tempted with a Russian bride, but they tend to not age so well.

There are some exotic dark skinned Cantonese girls in Southern China who are in a different league to any other women on the planet. I'll need to get more photo evidence of this, but I have many memories in my vault.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

xiongmao wrote:There are some exotic dark skinned Cantonese girls in Southern China who are in a different league to any other women on the planet. I'll need to get more photo evidence of this, but I have many memories in my vault.
Unlock that vault and let us in :)
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

xiongmao wrote:Once you go Asian it's hard to go back.

There are some exotic dark skinned Cantonese girls in Southern China who are in a different league to any other women on the planet. I'll need to get more photo evidence of this, but I have many memories in my vault.

Please provide the forum with photos of these beauties.
I never heard of dark skinned Chinese. :)
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

TRADER1972 wrote:Please provide the forum with photos of these beauties.
I never heard of dark skinned Chinese. :)
I'm one of them, especially since it's summertime.

Some rural Chinese and ethnic minorities can get quite dark, like many Thais and Filipinos, especially in the provinces of Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou, Hainan, and Yunnan.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

xiongmao wrote: There are some exotic dark skinned Cantonese girls in Southern China who are in a different league to any other women on the planet. I'll need to get more photo evidence of this, but I have many memories in my vault.
OK please post when ready!
ClearView
Freshman Poster

Post by ClearView »

Being in Thailand currently I'm not that attracted to the average Thai woman physically. There are the occasional stunners of course but in general there's not enough ass. Like someone else mentioned I find myself looking at the Ukrainian and Russian women here.