Moving on from Australia after being taken to the cleaners

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Moving on wrote: This is because both said fuckwits are cowards hiding under rocks unknown, and don't have the balls to face these people themselves!
Well Phil,
the evidence at hand says you are a liar.

Here is me facing down the criminal David Dunkley in front of two federal officers. Jennnifer is in picture. Her family, and my former family, were invited to this meeting. It is not MY PROBLEM that THOSE PEOPLE WERE TOO GUTLESS TO FACE ME.

One thing I like about fuckwits like you Phil. You accuse men like me of the VERY THING that others did when I have the PROOF that I was prepared to face down anyone who presented themselves to me.

Try on the fact that ALL MEMBERS of the federal parliaments of Australia and Ireland have been Lawfully Noticed of the crimes they have committed and NONE of them have got the guts to deny these accusations or talk to me even electronically let alone face to face.

Face it Phil. You are just jealous that I remain THE ONLY MAN IN THE WORLD to collect video evidence like this in the face of the very real prospect of being killed or jailed for doing so. MANY people have expressed amazement that I have been able to openly video record a family court matter and have that video on YT for MORE THAN A YEAR without interference.

MANY men have been JAILED for even TALKING about what happened inside a family court matter.

My mate and hero Norman Scarth currently sits in jail at the age of 87 for audio recording a court meeting. I am trying to get the contact details of the judge in question to present my video and issue a lawful notice to that judge that he will be put on trial for his criminal act against Norman Scarth.

I am free because I know how to LAWFULLY video record a court meeting. The video is on YT because I know how to LAWFULLY keep it there.

And what are YOU doing about the criminals in YOUR guvment?

You are ATTACKING their one of their greatest foes because you are so stupid and ignorant.

Like I said. The ONLY redeeming feature you have to your guvment is your gullibility and your willingness to do as you are told and to not ask questions.

When you have done something like THIS VIDEO...get back to me.

It is YOU who is the fuckwit Phil.

I most sincerely hope that the guvment you so love and so protect keeps your children as far from you as possible.

They will have a FAR better chance in life if you are not in it. You would clearly be a very bad influence on them.

Perhaps one day someone will point them to me, a real man, who fought for their futures.

I am now doing a radio show with Bill Greathouse where we talk to young men about the issues at hand. Giving them advice and guidance but more importantly HOPE of a better future. A future without men like you in it. A future where honest men of honour and integrity will be given the respect they have EARNED. A future where honest men can do business and NOT have to worry about be scammed by LIARS LIKE YOU.

That future is the Mens Business Association.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

And now, interestingly, we have a claim from "Phil" of "Moving on" that he is in fact the criminal Chris Merrett. A man who is mentally unstable.

Here is that claim.
Moving on wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Moving on wrote:I am The Anti Nolan - LOL!
And you have provided much evidence as to how disgraceful Australian men are.
Nolan, it's me, Merrett, if you haven't figured it out, ya dumb f**k!
So that makes Dogboy and Phoenix93 look pretty stupid eh?

Supporting a known criminal and mentally unstable man who is using an alias to hide himself and to troll this site in preference to supporting someone who has worked so hard for his fellow men.

Dogboy and Phoenix93. You men are terminally stupid.

Please do humanity a favour and kill yourselves.

You are doing nothing useful above ground.

ASIO has created numerous profiles of men claiming to have been reamed in the courts and asking for our help. This is intended to dilute our ability to help genuine men who are genuinely suffering.

This is Australian tax payer dollars at work. This is one more reason why men are well advised to stop paying taxes. This is what they are being used for. ASIO psyops.
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:And now, interestingly, we have a claim from "Phil" of "Moving on" that he is in fact the criminal Chris Merrett. A man who is mentally unstable.

Here is that claim.
Moving on wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Moving on wrote:I am The Anti Nolan - LOL!
And you have provided much evidence as to how disgraceful Australian men are.
Nolan, it's me, Merrett, if you haven't figured it out, ya dumb f**k!
So that makes Dogboy and Phoenix93 look pretty stupid eh?

Supporting a known criminal and mentally unstable man who is using an alias to hide himself and to troll this site in preference to supporting someone who has worked so hard for his fellow men.

Dogboy and Phoenix93. You men are terminally stupid.

Please do humanity a favour and kill yourselves.

You are doing nothing useful above ground.

ASIO has created numerous profiles of men claiming to have been reamed in the courts and asking for our help. This is intended to dilute our ability to help genuine men who are genuinely suffering.

This is Australian tax payer dollars at work. This is one more reason why men are well advised to stop paying taxes. This is what they are being used for. ASIO psyops.
This is a futile attempt to defame me, you kiddy fiddling wife basher! You have just made this up to slander me, and I will take all of your possessions, including your multiple Eastern Euro Whores, who have proclaimed themselves to be your chattel (all caps) PROPERTY! Deny all this by lawful rebuttal, or I WILL (all caps, belatedly) PUT YOU ON TRIAL in my new courts, for I am not a (all caps) GOD but several (all caps) GODS©!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Moving on wrote: This is a futile attempt to defame me, you kiddy fiddling wife basher! You have just made this up to slander me, and I will take all of your possessions, including your multiple Eastern Euro Whores, who have proclaimed themselves to be your chattel (all caps) PROPERTY! Deny all this by lawful rebuttal, or I WILL (all caps, belatedly) PUT YOU ON TRIAL in my new courts, for I am not a (all caps) GOD but several (all caps) GODS©!
And this is the mentally unstable criminal Dogboy and Phoenix93 jumped in to defend! LOL!!

Guys,
Chris Merrett used the name "Phil" in this post. This is the same name as was used by someone inside the intelligence organisations in Australia to leak important information to me.

So I guessed this was an ASIO agent, or affiliate like Chris Merrett from the beginning. I decided to treat him like a genuine case and see what happened.

And what happened was stupid men jumped in to defend someone who is a troll, a known criminal, and is mentally unstable.

What happened here was men revealed how stupid they are now.

That is why I no longer wish to help the 99% majority of men. The Illuminati can kill them because they deserve it.

I will work at creating the future for the less than 1% of young men who really want that help to create that future.

In return they will take care of me in my old age....hopefully....who knows.

Men like Dogboy and Phoenix93 have no business being oxygen thieves.

The world would be a better place if such morons were being turned into fertilizer by worms.
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Moving on wrote: This is a futile attempt to defame me, you kiddy fiddling wife basher! You have just made this up to slander me, and I will take all of your possessions, including your multiple Eastern Euro Whores, who have proclaimed themselves to be your chattel (all caps) PROPERTY! Deny all this by lawful rebuttal, or I WILL (all caps, belatedly) PUT YOU ON TRIAL in my new courts, for I am not a (all caps) GOD but several (all caps) GODS©!
And this is the mentally unstable criminal Dogboy and Phoenix93 jumped in to defend! LOL!!

Guys,
Chris Merrett used the name "Phil" in this post. This is the same name as was used by someone inside the intelligence organisations in Australia to leak important information to me.

So I guessed this was an ASIO agent, or affiliate like Chris Merrett from the beginning. I decided to treat him like a genuine case and see what happened.

And what happened was stupid men jumped in to defend someone who is a troll, a known criminal, and is mentally unstable.

What happened here was men revealed how stupid they are now.

That is why I no longer wish to help the 99% majority of men. The Illuminati can kill them because they deserve it.

I will work at creating the future for the less than 1% of young men who really want that help to create that future.

In return they will take care of me in my old age....hopefully....who knows.

Men like Dogboy and Phoenix93 have no business being oxygen thieves.

The world would be a better place if such morons were being turned into fertilizer by worms.
Go away, fruit lopp!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Hi Winston,

now that "Phil" has revealed himself as an ASIO affiliate in the name of Chris Merrett I would suggest you remove this thread and his posts.

Best Regards

Peter
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

Nolan, you're the one who came in to my thread and trashed it - now you are making up lies trying to get me banned because I immediately picked you as the con man you are!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

More rubbish from Chris Merrett.
Moving on wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Moving on wrote:Hey, you wife bashing paedophile ... private messages are (all caps) PRIVATE!
You waived your rights when you chose to be a criminal.
LOL! We love reading all of the e-mail rants you send out to your MEN and plastering them all over our facebook group! Watch out for a raid on CAF ... we have 52 fake accounts in place ready to spring in to action ... ever wonder why there are few posters outside you and John Dumbo?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Moving on wrote:Nolan, you're the one who came in to my thread and trashed it - now you are making up lies trying to get me banned because I immediately picked you as the con man you are!
I am pretty sure Winston does not have much time for ASIO affiliated criminals of unsound mind here Chris.

And all you really did was show how those two other dumbos are so stupid they leap to the defense of a criminal ASIO afiliated mental defective rather than stand up for the rule of law and the preservation of liberty and justice.

This thread has been very instructive to other young men. Thanks very much for being so stupid as to be able to be led on so as to make my points. It is much appreciated.
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Moving on wrote:Nolan, you're the one who came in to my thread and trashed it - now you are making up lies trying to get me banned because I immediately picked you as the con man you are!
I am pretty sure Winston does not have much time for ASIO affiliated criminals of unsound mind here Chris.

And all you really did was show how those two other dumbos are so stupid they leap to the defense of a criminal ASIO afiliated mental defective rather than stand up for the rule of law and the preservation of liberty and justice.

This thread has been very instructive to other young men. Thanks very much for being so stupid as to be able to be led on so as to make my points. It is much appreciated.
Of unsound mind? I'm not the one who thinks I am someone else, and I not have the demented illusion I am being stalked all over the internet by government spies!

Winston, ban this delusional troll!
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Welcome brother..... I am also new but from reading this site I can see other forumers with tons of experience to share that might be helpful.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Robert77 wrote:Welcome brother..... I am also new but from reading this site I can see other forumers with tons of experience to share that might be helpful.
Robert.
Moving on is Chris Merrett....a criminal slanderer who is mentally unstable and is known to be co-operating with the Australian equivalent of the CAI called ASIO in criminally slandering me.
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Robert77 wrote:Welcome brother..... I am also new but from reading this site I can see other forumers with tons of experience to share that might be helpful.
Robert.
Moving on is Chris Merrett....a criminal slanderer who is mentally unstable and is known to be co-operating with the Australian equivalent of the CAI called ASIO in criminally slandering me.
Yeah, right ... been abducted by any aliens lately?
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote: I am now doing a radio show with Bill Greathouse where we talk to young men about the issues at hand. Giving them advice and guidance but more importantly HOPE of a better future. A future without men like you in it. A future where honest men of honour and integrity will be given the respect they have EARNED. A future where honest men can do business and NOT have to worry about be scammed by LIARS LIKE YOU.
How can I listen to the show - is the url of the radio show http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bill122460 ? I don't expect young men who haven't been screwed over by their ex yet to care or even listen, but there's always hope.

I watched your family court youtube & you are right, other guys are in jail for recording this court. I guess we have secret Police & secret Courts now and we're not free any more. One question: did you retain 5% ownership of your house - if so can you force your ex to sell it to get your money?
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

polya wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote: I am now doing a radio show with Bill Greathouse where we talk to young men about the issues at hand. Giving them advice and guidance but more importantly HOPE of a better future. A future without men like you in it. A future where honest men of honour and integrity will be given the respect they have EARNED. A future where honest men can do business and NOT have to worry about be scammed by LIARS LIKE YOU.
How can I listen to the show - is the url of the radio show http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bill122460 ? I don't expect young men who haven't been screwed over by their ex yet to care or even listen, but there's always hope.

I watched your family court youtube & you are right, other guys are in jail for recording this court. I guess we have secret Police & secret Courts now and we're not free any more. One question: did you retain 5% ownership of your house - if so can you force your ex to sell it to get your money?
Polya,
the back episodes should be on that link....

I was given 5% cash as proceeds of the sale...and I will get the money back...thats not a problem...it has taken a while but we are nearly there now.