One reason why the US has the highest incarceration rate?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

http://news.yahoo.com/insight-florida-m ... 57061.html

1st example in this article
"My first offense, and they gave me all this time," said Davis, a pudgy African American with dreadlocks who spoke with Reuters at the Federal Detention Center in Miami. "Might just as well say I'm dead."

Davis was convicted of participating in a string of armed robberies in the Miami area in 2010. His accomplices testified against him, saying he carried a gun during their crimes and discharged it at a dog that chased them after one of their burglaries. But Davis was not convicted of hurting anyone physically, including the dog.

Davis would occupy no place at all in the annals of crime if not for his sentence. Now 20 years old, he was sentenced to 1,941 months - almost 162 years - in prison without the possibility of parole.

2nd example in this article

In one recent, highly controversial Florida sentencing, Marissa Alexander, an African-American woman in Jacksonville with no previous criminal record, was sentenced to 20 years for firing a pistol twice into the air while trying to ward off an attack by her abusive husband. Denied the protection of Florida's controversial "stand your ground" law, the 31-year-old mother of three was convicted of aggravated assault, a felony, and given the mandatory sentence for anyone who fires a gun in commission of the felony.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

I have no problem with that. otherwise they would be still walking around on the streets robbing and killing
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Do you expect anything better from Florida lately?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The incarceration rate SHOULD be even higher. People like this are the failures of the system that prey upon the successful. The freedom to fail is a consequence of freedom, but one does not have the freedom to victimize others.

Throw the book at these dreadlocked fools!
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

If they don't like so many incarcerations the US can use the death penalty more
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

In the U.S. don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Dogboy86 wrote:In the U.S. don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
What moronic answers...70% of the incarcerated men in the US did not commit a crime AT ALL...they broke a STATUTE that DOES NOT APPLY TO THEM.

You have no care or love in your heart for your fellow man Dogboy.

I hope YOU are criminally victimised one day so you get to learn the lesson of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

The Illuminati create poverty to create crime so as to justify police and lawyers, the whole system. And you are too brain dead to know this.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
stressedtothebone
Freshman Poster

Post by stressedtothebone »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Dogboy86 wrote:In the U.S. don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
What moronic answers...70% of the incarcerated men in the US did not commit a crime AT ALL...they broke a STATUTE that DOES NOT APPLY TO THEM.

You have no care or love in your heart for your fellow man Dogboy.

I hope YOU are criminally victimised one day so you get to learn the lesson of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

The Illuminati create poverty to create crime so as to justify police and lawyers, the whole system. And you are too brain dead to know this.
I reckon most of the men incarcerated were falsely convicted, likely due to the lie of a female.
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

Can you show some evidence/statistics of the 70%? I can also say it's 7%. Why should anyone believe you?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

patrick wrote:Can you show some evidence/statistics of the 70%? I can also say it's 7%. Why should anyone believe you?
This article says 86 % of federal prisoners are there for victimless crimes. It took me 5 seconds to find it in google. I guess you are not capable of doing such "research" as tying into google "70% US inmates incarcerated for victimless crimes".

What is wrong with you that you could not find out for yourself what people are saying about victim less crimes and how many people are incarcerated for them?

Please explain yourself as to why you could not do that for yourself. I am interested to know why you are so useless and stupid you could not do that for yourself.

One of the things I find amazing about young men is the are such morons they refuse to even use google. They demand "someone else teach me", they demand "someone else answer my questions". Grow up. Answer your OWN QUESTIONS.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/8558/ ... population

On my first day at IBM I was given a 3,000 page manual and told "this is the manual for the system you will be working on. You have two weeks to read it. If you EVER ask a question where the answer is in this manual you will be removed from this project that same day. Got it?"

How would you go in that kind of work environment? You cant even use google.

When I did IBM Midrange school I was given a 1,200 page manual to read an learn and 1 week to do it. In 1 week I was to be given a 100 question exam on the materials and if I got less than 70% I would not be allowed to go to the school. I would be sent home. I have never seen a mid range machine let alone used one. I got 72% book learning an entire line of computer systems.

THAT is how men should deal with THEIR QUESTIONS.

YOUR EDUCATION IS YOUR PROBLEM.

Why should anyone believe what I say?

Because I am an honest man of honour and integrity who has not tried to lie to anyone since I was 10 years old.

Apparently I am very unusual in that way. I had thought most men were honest and would speak honestly when asked.

I was surprised to find out most men like to tell lies on a regular basis and because they tell lies they do not trust other men.

I have put more than 10,000 posts into various public places. I have written two books. I have been in business for 30 years. I am at the top of my profession in the world.

You will not be able to find a person on this planet who will be able to show you any evidence I have ever lied about ANYTHING. Not since I was 10 and I wanted to steal a packet of cigarettes to keep the money mum gave me to buy them to buy myself some sweets. How many 10 year old boys have tried to steal money for sweets? Lots. It's normal.

My wife said to me in divorce that she did not trust me.

I said "since you have known me 32 years and I have never lied to you what it is going to take you to trust me? 40 years? 50 years? 60 years?"

I did not do THIS so I could LIE TO MEN.

Damn you men are stupid. You really do deserve to be treated like cattle. I have known cows smarter than most men.

TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthOrConsequences »

It's mostly because of the war on drugs. Check out the incarceration rate now and in the late 70's when they started that shit.
Jusqu'au bout a tout prix..
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on July 4th, 2012, 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

PAN... your ignorance of the American criminal justice system is showing. Go back to running and hiding, what your good at. You have done nothing spew but hot air about helping men. If you stepped foot in a country with a backbone you would end up in prison where con men like you belong...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Dogboy86 wrote:PAN... your ignorance of the American criminal justice system is showing. Go back to running and hiding, what your good at. You have done nothing spew hot air about helping men. If you stepped foot in a country with a backbone you would end up in prison where con men like you belong...
Gee DogBoy. That video was taken in the Australian Federal Magistrates Court in Parramatta Sydney. Since I took that video I have been in Ireland, UK, France, Germany Switzerland and even Ghana. I have also been into a German court with FOUR armed officers in attendance as well.

You have no evidence that I am a "con man". Indeed you have overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

As for "hiding". If I was "hiding" I was doing a pretty awful job of it taking that video wasn't I?

I have created the remedy for men to live in freedom if they want to.

If men do NOT want to live in freedom that is hardly my problem.

I live in Freedom. I am as free as a man can get at the moment.

When I get my world passport working I will be one of the freest men on the planet.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Dogboy86 wrote:PAN... your ignorance of the American criminal justice system is showing. Go back to running and hiding, what your good at. You have done nothing spew but hot air about helping men. If you stepped foot in a country with a backbone you would end up in prison where con men like you belong...
Um....Dogboy. You would be talking about THIS criminal justice system as documented in this book that I have READ and you, most likely, have NOT?

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

And it is correctly called a "criminal justice system" because it is, indeed, a criminal cartel. This is well understood by those of us who know what is happening.