When will women learn to stop driving fast cars?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

When will women learn to stop driving fast cars?

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

This is what happens when women are allowed to drive a racing car. Even a female F1 test driver has driven into the back of a stationary truck!! LOL!!

No sympathy from me. She should have been in the kitchen making a REAL F1 driver a sammich! LOL!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... crash.html
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Why does it require sympathy from YOU or other men? Racing is dangerous. At least they are exposed to the danger and the sport doesn't take extra measures to protect them.

Rachel Frey was involved in a really nasty accident in Dubai, big deal she's okay, broke both legs but recovered enough to drive at Le Mans that year (2010). She's currently driving for one of the private Audi teams in DTM.

I don't have a problem with women driving that know how to drive. I have a problem with women driving commuter cars at high rates of speed on motorways, which is vastly more dangerous to the general public.

Even when you try to post things that are funny you fail.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

The story is also wrong, she was testing a Formula car not a Formula One car, that's looks like a European F3 car or World Series By Renault 3.5 car.

Could even be a GP3 or GP2 car. GP2 is close enough to an F1 car without the power output.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

djfourmoney wrote:Why does it require sympathy from YOU or other men? Even when you try to post things that are funny you fail.
I did not say it required sympathy from me. I said she gets no sympathy from me.

Attempts to call what I post a "fail" are laughable. Whats your problem? Don't like comparing yourself to me and coming up so short?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

djfourmoney wrote:The story is also wrong, she was testing a Formula car not a Formula One car, that's looks like a European F3 car or World Series By Renault 3.5 car.

Could even be a GP3 or GP2 car. GP2 is close enough to an F1 car without the power output.
Jenson Button wrote on Twitter: 'Terrible accident for Maria de Villota, Marussia F1 team test driver.
I guess Jenson Button does not know what he is talking about. She is an F1 test driver.....she may or may not have been in an F1 car.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I witnessed something far more horrifying than this. I recently saw a dainty woman driving a huge semi truck. It took her about a minute and a half to perform a single right turn at an intersection. Oh, and the cars in the turning lane adjacent to her actually had to back up, one-by-one in order for her poorly- (thankfully not fatally-)calculated turn to be executed. I looked her dead in her eyes and shaked my head. She knew at that very moment that her place was in the kitchen. I have no faith in any country that allows women to operate 18-wheelers.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:The story is also wrong, she was testing a Formula car not a Formula One car, that's looks like a European F3 car or World Series By Renault 3.5 car.

Jenson Button wrote on Twitter: 'Terrible accident for Maria de Villota, Marussia F1 team test driver.
I guess Jenson Button does not know what he is talking about. She is an F1 test driver.....she may or may not have been in an F1 car.
She is a test driver, in simulators.... She could have been doing tire testing for Pirelli which I think was why she was in a "Live" car. But the media does fall down on these things they don't regular cover. Accidents or "Shock and Awe" to get people to read or watch it is what they end up doing.

For better information you should go to Autosport which has better coverage of such issues, getting Motorsport news from the Mainstream press is like getting news about Rocket Science from them.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

A couple years back, one of my coworker was selling his C5 to a private party. He was at work so his wife took the car out for the buyer to inspect. While she was driving across an intersection, some moron dude ran a red light and slammed into her. She was seriously injured and later died in the hospital.

The accident was reported on the local papers & their web sites, which allowed people to comment on the news story. There was a long string of male a-holes who left comments about why women shouldn't be allowed to drive, why women drivers are bad drivers, why women shouldn't drive a Corvette, etc.

The online news article also had photos of her and her family. And a string of comments from more a-holes about her being a blonde, dumb blonde jokes, why she choose to marry "some doushbag with tattoos", etc. The "doushbag" husband became a widower & single parent and worked hard to raise 4 kids by himself.

So, couple years later, now her kids are old enough to go online and google about their mother. Guess who's reading all the messages and postings left by the a-holes?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Cthulhu says no.

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

momopi wrote:
The "doushbag" husband became a widower & single parent and worked hard to raise 4 kids by himself.
He got very lucky his wife was killed in an accident. Shame I didnt have any such luck. My wife turned across a red light on one of the busiest roads in sydney but was only hit by a small car. She claimed she was just not paying attention. If she had been killed along with the children I would not have had to put up with these last 4 years of being criminally victimised.

So cry me a river for your friend. He got lucky. When women get sick of men saying men get lucky when their wife is killed then perhaps those women might want to consider holding women accountable for their crimes.