Hot Asian Looking Russian/FSU Women! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at this hot Asian woman in Russia!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100392799

ImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

These Asian-Russian women are hot hot hot. I don't know how easy it is to visit them though.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow another hot Asian girl in Russia!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/details/688692

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao wrote:These Asian-Russian women are hot hot hot. I don't know how easy it is to visit them though.
Why wouldn't it be easy to visit them? If you have the money (or credit card), you can just book a flight to Russia to meet them. But of course, you gotta write them emails first though, to establish interest.

That would be neat though, to date both Asian women and Russian women in Russia. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Many look pure Mongolian with very wide cheeks and very narrow eyes. These are Native Siberians and they number about 10% of the population there. They were there when the Russians crossed the Urals in the times of Ivan the Terrible and started their colonization of Asia. It was about the same time as Western Europeans were colonizing the Americas.
These Native Siberians are very similar to Mongolians in dress, music and language. Basically, kind of like an off branch. The examples are Tuva, Buryat and Yakut ethnic groups.
The other type is Turk- Mongolian mix. These are remnants of the hordes of Ghengiz Khan and his ( and his children's and grand children's) colonization of lands to the West of Mongolia. The Mongols mixed with the Turkic population and created a very pretty race of people. Then, they converted to Islam. The examples are Tatars, Kazakhs, Turkmen, Chuvash and Uzbek.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

theyoungagegroup wrote:There are millions of Asians living in Siberia who obviously have Russian citizenship. What prevents them from living in the European part of Russia?
You clearly haven't been to Russia! It's because of Racism - Russian Militsia will extort fines from Non-European looking people. Also, in Moscow they need a Propiska - permission and an address in Moscow which is impossible to get unless you're connected.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this beautiful lady from Kazakhstan. She looks classy and refined.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100078913

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this Asian looking Russian woman. She looks hot.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 726719?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow a gorgeous Asian Russian woman!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 942711?b=1