A MUST READ! I would do the same thing as this guy!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

A MUST READ! I would do the same thing as this guy!

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Here's an example of how bad it is in Canada. I would do exactly the same thing, except I wouldn't tell people I'd gone to the Philippines.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article ... ut-support
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

Ofcourse, Canada is not even his home country, it's Denmark. So he probably doesn't care if he never has to return to Canada. The kids can visit him in The Philippines.
adann
Freshman Poster

Post by adann »

Dammit. Another reason not to get married and stay in Canada. Men are just ATM machines.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Well done that man. It's just a shame the children have to suffer because of the mother's greed.
Teamsatan
Freshman Poster

Post by Teamsatan »

Wow...$4000 a month....so he is to live like shit because she doesnt want him around anymore.
Good luck to him.
My situation is similar but my kids are all healthy...yes I pay my CS and more...freakin ex wife got the house the jewellery the furniture pretty much everything and earns almost as much as me.Yet still demands more $$$$.
She is so pissed off with my trips to SEA she pulls every stunt known to try and get at me....but i now ignore her.

The laws here favour women so heavily ...you have to be the worlds biggest idiot to marry for a second time.

Had to laugh ..she pulls a stunt where she tells the kids that they can only see me for 4 days a month ( more money for her)...My 13 year old son looks at her and says "like f**k thats gonna happen".....proud of that boy.

Kids are great and if the law was anywhere near reasonable i would go round for more....but our society is run by women for women ...we are despised in our own countries by our own people.

Never marry in a western country if you want to live a normal life.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

You can tell the 17 year old daughter is going to be quite hot and f***ed up when she gets older.