Why do FSU women look like from the 60's and 70's?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Why do FSU women look like from the 60's and 70's?

Post by Winston »

Have you noticed that a lot of foreign women have that natural innocent look you see in old movies from the 60's and 70's? Why is that? Why don't American women have that look anymore?

Here are some examples from my co-brand dating site of Russian and Ukrainian women.

Do you see what I mean? You never see that look anymore in America. But it still exists abroad.
Last edited by Winston on April 4th, 2014, 10:14 am, edited 9 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

You must mean the unspoiled by materialism and media and still have traditional values, whose lifegoal is to be happy with a good husband look.

There must be some of these kind of innocent girls in the US. Probably among the Amish :lol:

the 2nd one is beautiful :oops:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maybe if you go to Kansas or Nebraska you can find such types, if they are not fat that is. lol

But you won't find them in CA or NY. lol

They are much more common overseas. That's for sure. I wonder why.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Feminism has made AW ugly from the inside out. Reject femininity and you end up with very few wholesome looking women.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:But you won't find them in CA or NY. lol

They are much more common overseas. That's for sure. I wonder why.
My girlfriend has exactly that look (remember the pictures of her that I showed you, Winston). She doesn't put on any makeup. Part of the secret to that "innocent" look is that little to no makeup is involved.

You will find them in CA and NY too, but among unassimilated immigrant communities.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

FreeYourMind wrote:Feminism has made AW ugly from the inside out. Reject femininity and you end up with very few wholesome looking women.
+∞!!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

FreeYourMind wrote:Feminism has made AW ugly from the inside out. Reject femininity and you end up with very few wholesome looking women.
As unattractive as American women are on the outside, they are even more unattractive on the inside! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Women of the 60's/70's

Post by eurobrat »

They also looked happier back then.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More examples of that sweet innocent look on foreign women that is long lost in America.

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/details/340428

ImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info130782.htm

ImageImage

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Modern American Women

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

give me the 70s chick look any day ....you can keep the biotches after the 90s for sure.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another one:

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /501135060

Mary Hopkins also had that innocent 70's look. Here she is singing in 1970.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this sweet innocent look on this Russian woman's facial expression and eyes. Wow. It looks so sweet, sensitive and tender. How come you never see this kind of expression on American women's faces? lol

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100421937