Gender segregation

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
stressedtothebone
Freshman Poster

Gender segregation

Post by stressedtothebone »

What are your thoughts on gender segregation like in the workplace, educational institutions, or even in residential neighborhoods or housing complexes?

I think it would be a good idea for the man's sake. I mean, men can get fired or expelled due to a false claim of sexual harassment, when you have manginas in high positions in education and the workforce. Everything to a broad is sexual harassment these days.

To some degree, things are gender segregated when broads have their own zones and broad-only groups and men aren't allowed. But men can't have their own male-only zones and groups without broads intruding or being sued by broad supremacist hate groups.

I posted a topic on this subject regarding gender segregation on another forum a while back, but of course I was subjected to shaming language by typical broads and manginas, suggesting I move to the Middle East.

So do you think gender segregation is a good idea for society and it should be enforced? I mean, they already have sex-segregated restrooms, so why not have it happen in schools and the workplace?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I'm okay with full gender segregation pretty much everywhere. Don't need government to do it, just need to join a community that practices it.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

drealm wrote:I'm okay with full gender segregation pretty much everywhere.
Agreed. Women have already separated themselves from us out of fear and hatred. Why, when we wanna hang out with the guys, do women then decide to show up (impede)? Gender segregation in America won't happen though, because it will eventually make men happy and strengthen male camaraderie tremendously. Fem-illumi-nazi won't allow any of that.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

The closest legalized practice you are going to get with that is to work in an I.T. workshop. Not, e.g., a customer service company (which is dominated by women, especially Black American women) that is looking for a database admin.

In I.T. workshop-technology-subscription-based companies, the CEO is a hipster ordering pizza 2-3 times a week for the company, doesn't care what time you show up, just as long as you get the work done in the timeframe allotted, and you can play Call of Duty, Quake, etc. after business hours and spend the night there if so desired.

I worked at two of them in my lifetime: one in Florida, one in California. The one in California was so fuckin' cool that I snubbed my girlfriend just broke up with the AW on Valentine's Day 2000. I did it because my job was that much more exciting than she! Furthermore, before breaking up with her, she said that because I'm light-skinned that I would be a faggot in jail and guys would be crackin' for my ass. DEAL BREAK-HER. Fixed.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Crazy Blaqe Bitch
Freshman Poster
Location: In a field of Casablancas, Daisies, and Butterflies

Post by Crazy Blaqe Bitch »

E_Irizarry wrote:The closest legalized practice you are going to get with that is to work in an I.T. workshop. Not, e.g., a customer service company (which is dominated by women, especially Black American women) that is looking for a database admin.

In I.T. workshop-technology-subscription-based companies, the CEO is a hipster ordering pizza 2-3 times a week for the company, doesn't care what time you show up, just as long as you get the work done in the timeframe allotted, and you can play Call of Duty, Quake, etc. after business hours and spend the night there if so desired.

I worked at two of them in my lifetime: one in Florida, one in California. The one in California was so fuckin' cool that I snubbed my girlfriend just broke up with the AW on Valentine's Day 2000. I did it because my job was that much more exciting than she! Furthermore, before breaking up with her, she said that because I'm light-skinned that I would be a faggot in jail and guys would be crackin' for my ass. DEAL BREAK-HER. Fixed.
That's not cool. 8)
Ummmmmm, HI.