N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 11:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I recommend you get a luggage case about this size:

http://www.511tactical.com/All-Products ... l-Bag.html

It's easy to carry, store overhead in planes and buses, and isn't a burden. Best to travel light, esp if you are traveling long term and will be in exotic countries. Don't overpack and try to prepare for everything. That's a big mistake I made several times.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

eurobrat wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:I'm happy for you. Now get packing! Even if you don't have a set departure date, it feels so good to have most of your belongings packed away in a travel bag(s) for some reason. Always be ready to pick up and go!
I have been ready for the last year, this stupid property has held me back but the hard work has paid off. I plan on leaving In late December. I'm done with this place, it's not just the women it's literally everything from the food, to the taxes, the American workplace, my social life, most American people, filling up my tank with $100 in gasoline each week, crappy low quality service in America, depressing angry Americans etc. etc.
I'm right behind you. Though I will not have nearly as much wealth as you may have and passive income with your rental property. I am in the process of changing that and we'll see if I'm generating any meaningful income from it going forward.

I sort of disagree with customer service though. This concept seems to be lost on a majority of Europeans. Now I won't disagree that that sometimes its false and people put on a front. I think this is related to pay however. If people were paid a meaningful wage and out of poverty/working poor then more of those smiles would be genuine.

Put another way, I don't see very many frowns in upscale stores...

The tax issue is really your taxes being spent to prop up crony capitalism on its last legs.

I like the bathroom work and it proves that your very useful unlike most modern men who are happy to pay somebody else to do the work. Sure it creates jobs in this economy but when women in America scream about men not being masculine enough or as I saw one profile on a dating site "The only real men left are cowboys and in the military". This proves that you are in-fact masculine and can do the work required around the house and elsewhere.

Women from other countries will love this quality about you.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

eurobrat wrote:Yea but I plan on going over for a couple years, you can't fit a couple weeks of clothes in something like that.

I know what your saying though, I have overpacked before on my 3 week Europe excursions and it does become a pain. I only do flights/trains from now. I need to fit a variety of clothes or else the women there will think I'm a bum.

Plus in Europe when they travel mostly all of them have large luggage bags.
Have you seen the packing videos on You Tube?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BoPAJoR ... ure=fvwrel[/youtube]

I will be using these tips to get everything into one bag and backpack, no check-in all above me.

Also what sort of ticket prices are you seeing? I just got an email from Best Fares and the cheapest tickets available are $649 (Taxes/Fees) to Spain (Barcelona and Madrid). About $100 more to fly into Amsterdam and $150 more for much of Germany, France and UK (From LAX). You have to fly after Jan 1st however, right in the middle of crappy weather.

There will be more sales as we go from mid summer to late summer/fall and people head back to class. All the data points to fewer Americans taking international trips overall, so under pressure I see state owned airlines ponying up great deals.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 11:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 11:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

eurobrat wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:I'm happy for you. Now get packing! Even if you don't have a set departure date, it feels so good to have most of your belongings packed away in a travel bag(s) for some reason. Always be ready to pick up and go!
I have been ready for the last year, this stupid property has held me back but the hard work has paid off. I plan on leaving In late December. I'm done with this place, it's not just the women it's literally everything from the food, to the taxes, the American workplace, my social life, most American people, filling up my tank with $100 in gasoline each week, crappy low quality service in America, depressing angry Americans etc. etc.
I'm right behind you. Though I will not have nearly as much wealth as you may have and passive income with your rental property. I am in the process of changing that and we'll see if I'm generating any meaningful income from it going forward.

I sort of disagree with customer service though. This concept seems to be lost on a majority of Europeans. Now I won't disagree that that sometimes its false and people put on a front. I think this is related to pay however. If people were paid a meaningful wage and out of poverty/working poor then more of those smiles would be genuine.

Put another way, I don't see very many frowns in upscale stores...

The tax issue is really your taxes being spent to prop up crony capitalism on its last legs.

I like the bathroom work and it proves that your very useful unlike most modern men who are happy to pay somebody else to do the work. Sure it creates jobs in this economy but when women in America scream about men not being masculine enough or as I saw one profile on a dating site "The only real men left are cowboys and in the military". This proves that you are in-fact masculine and can do the work required around the house and elsewhere.

Women from other countries will love this quality about you.
I'm actually not going to see much passive income from it, about $200/month but I will need to save for future repairs so I don't have to pay out of pocket. Now once the loan is paid off in 25 years or so I will see some decent passive income.

DJ do you think that bag is too big for Europe like Winston claims? Now he's got me worried and I just bought it last week :?

I think it's fine if your going over for a couple years obviously if you were just going for a month or so it is overkill.
I think its fine. You can also send whatever you want ahead of you via UPS, USPS, DHL, Fed Ex, it could be cheaper than baggage fees.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

eurobrat wrote:
I'm in the same boat. I'm through with the females (they aren't even "women"), the female-dominated workplace, the flakes, the fake friends, the smartphone worshiping, the iDevice earphones obsession, the fake texting obsession, shitty customer service, fearmongering Americunts, the "i only talk to people i grew up with because everyone else is a rapist" conditioning, the inflation, etc. Leave this feminazi wasteland as soon as you can.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

What a shame you've missed this summer in Europe! Winter is going to be cold. So you should start somewhere warmer like Spain or even the Southern Hemisphere.
I hope you've got family to look after your rental house - don't trust a lazy agent as they could let Ma & Pa Kettle move in and you'll come back to a shambles.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussions”