Blog coming, information preview.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Blog coming, information preview.

Post by djfourmoney »

This blog will cover my adventure in finding my wife.

It will cover everything from start of the journey to my first born. After that, we'll see what happens.

Can this be done in a year (or two) yes! This very recent example -
I’m a Black American from L.A. and I’ve been living in Stuttgart, Germany since October 2009, so almost two years now. Why Germany? Well I met my fiancé online about five years ago (BlackPlanet…I know, don’t laugh!) The first year we were talking on the phone or emailing basically every day, the second year it continued but I finally flew to Germany a few times, flew her to L.A. twice and eventually the relationship progressed to the point where I made the decision to move there for a year or two, as the original plan was for her to move to California with me for the long-term assuming our relationship continued to work out

Also, she is Greek, not German although she has spent more than half her life living in Germany. For quite some time I had been very much open to living abroad. I had already done some traveling (Jamaica, throughout Mexico, Canada, Chile) but I had not yet been to Europe. I think I got a little burned out on L.A. life in particular being born and raised there and just kind of had an instinctual feeling I would enjoy living in another country. I just wasn’t sure which one. So, when things got serious with my girl, I decided to make that move.
From the same thread -

Someone asked if he was still with his girlfriend.... The answer
Yeah we're still together and have a beautiful 22 month daughter. Probably getting married next summer. She's actually in Greece right now on vacation.
I was highly encouraged by this and I have been mildly successful thus far not really attacking the web like I want too. To focus on getting my finances in order, I have stopped using sites and keep off of Yahoo and Skype. I was recently contacted by a Russian women I had been talking too on Skype on Facebook asking what happen to me. So these women aren't going anywhere anytime soon....

But then I looked at my account..... As of July, I am spending more than what's coming in. To make this work I will have to cut all spending. Since I have reached by weight lost goal (179lbs with clothes on, so about 177lbs naked) but don't quite have the muscle definition I would like, I will postpone weight lifting for the time being. It will cost me $35 or one month's fee to get out of my contract. That's better than spending $140 between now and the time I plan to leave... I need that money.

I need $300 a month to make this work. That is to cover air far and accommodations....

Budgets will covered in more detail on the blog.

Here's the URL - http://leavingthematrix.blogspot.com/
Last edited by djfourmoney on July 7th, 2012, 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I like your determination. Good luck.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jester wrote:I like your determination. Good luck.
Thanks, working on the draft of the first post.

Also a post that will show that I have made about $2,000 donating Plasma from Jan to July. I originally started back in April 2011.

Why I'm doing this and how are the two key factors. After this of course people will continue to make excuses because they are too connected to our economy and society.

But I understand that people need to see others do it in order to have confidence.

I've stated before that while going to SEA, South America or Eastern Europe are popular, things are slightly different for African-American men. I actually don't have to leave America to find somebody suitable. The problem I have is that unless they have a child, most AW only want to deal with men around their age (2-5 years age difference). That said attractive single mothers in their mid 20's are still rather picky...

Not that Western Europe is much of an upgrade, it is indeed an upgrade over local women. I am confident with a bit a risk on my part and a bit of luck I can end up with something quite special.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Blog coming, information preview.

Post by jamesbond »

djfourmoney wrote:This blog will cover my adventure in finding my wife.

It will cover everything from start of the journey to my first born. After that, we'll see what happens.
Good luck, let us know how things go for you. I like Germany myself and I am learning the language now. You can't go wrong living in Germany, it has the fourth largest ecomomy in the world and is a very safe country to live in.

The women from what I have heard are approachable and open to meeting men in public places. Prostitution is legal in Germany which is a big plus! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Blog coming, information preview.

Post by djfourmoney »

jamesbond wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:This blog will cover my adventure in finding my wife.

Good luck, let us know how things go for you. I like Germany myself and I am learning the language now. You can't go wrong living in Germany, it has the fourth largest ecomomy in the world and is a very safe country to live in.

The women from what I have heard are approachable and open to meeting men in public places. Prostitution is legal in Germany which is a big plus! :D
German women are downright aggressive when it comes to men from North America. ToyTown is full of a quite a few Americans, Canadians, Brits and Aussies that are married to German women. It seems German men aren't all that aggressive with their own women and it also seems German culture is sort of... I wouldn't say boring or something but they seem a bit dull. In other words, as Americans we tend to be positive and excitable and I guess that matches how some German women feel about life in general.

Prostitution is only needed if you prove unsuccessful, which to be flat honest I won't need. I only did it, because I fouled up what I had already. That is a lesson learned, if she commits to me, I will commit to her, done. Will I wish for bigger tits and that sort of thing? Yes but I'll live with it. If she loves me I don't care. My only dealbreakers are - Not able to or want to have children, BBW's and under 5'0. She won't be fat and she won't be ugly if I stick to those I'll be just fine.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Good Luck DJ4MONEY!

An interesting concept and one I am looking forward to reading. Will it go into DETAIL about the alternative cash sources and also the different dating sites you have frequented?

"Happier Abroad" on the cheap?"
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Good luck with alimony and community property!
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Truthville wrote:Good Luck DJ4MONEY!

An interesting concept and one I am looking forward to reading. Will it go into DETAIL about the alternative cash sources and also the different dating sites you have frequented?

"Happier Abroad" on the cheap?"
I will go into alternative cash sources, I am working on those details as well. Most of them involve doing contract work it has to be said on a freelance bases. I highly suggest smartpassiveincome.com as a good starting point.

I will also talk about the dating sites I am using, I don't mind sharing now its not eye opening or something. I am still active on Black Planet, Tango Wire (loveiscolorblind) and Afro Romance. I am finding plenty of women and not the same women. But I'm also going to try and focus when I hit the ground as well. I am not going to load up on internet contacts.

Also Eastern Europe is still on the radar. Low cost or free sites in that case.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Maker55 wrote:Good luck with alimony and community property!
What is this suppose to mean? I know what Alimony is, but Community Property???

I always love these anti-marriage types, they have never offered me a reasonable alternative.

I can argue that prostitution cost less money up front but more money in the long run and if you have a regular the same relationship issues will surface.

So I guess your solution would be any P4P girl that gets to clingy, toss her for a new one. Just how often are you suppose to do that?

The reality is Men have a limited shelf life as well. Not as short as a woman's but beyond a certain point, most women won't find you appealing and you'll be forced to hook up with women much closer to your own age.

Look you don't have to agree with me, that's your right. What I want is children. The best scenario to have those children is a committed, long term relationship. You don't have to get married, but I think its important to tie that knot. If you have an emotional investment and she takes the same investment seriously there is nothing to fear.

Your job is not to disappoint your woman. Its near impossible to battle back from that. So if your inclinations are to f**k other women, then don't get married. My inclinations are not to do that, no interest in it, so married is the best option for me.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

DJ4Money, I am glad you have a plan for yourself. Currently, I am in a odd situation. I have to live at home while I try to earn money since I spent a lot when I was in Europe. I believe it is possible to find a decent girl (no single mothers; BBWs either). I think curvy women but there is a limit to sliglhtly curvy to downright BBW. Anyway, I am not sure about children. However, I rather be in a committed relationship. I am tired of being lonely when I know that there is a deeper connection with another person.

I guess I will probably PM you on questions I have about my options and what I should do now since I am currently stuck in DC.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

djfourmoney wrote:

I always love these anti-marriage types, they have never offered me a reasonable alternative.

I can argue that prostitution cost less money up front but more money in the long run and if you have a regular the same relationship issues will surface.

So I guess your solution would be any P4P girl that gets to clingy, toss her for a new one. Just how often are you suppose to do that?

The reality is Men have a limited shelf life as well. Not as short as a woman's but beyond a certain point, most women won't find you appealing and you'll be forced to hook up with women much closer to your own age.

Look you don't have to agree with me, that's your right. What I want is children. The best scenario to have those children is a committed, long term relationship. You don't have to get married, but I think its important to tie that knot. If you have an emotional investment and she takes the same investment seriously there is nothing to fear.

Your job is not to disappoint your woman. Its near impossible to battle back from that. So if your inclinations are to f**k other women, then don't get married. My inclinations are not to do that, no interest in it, so married is the best option for me.
Please tell me you aren't getting married for religious reasons.

Having children with western women is a dangerous proposition and I suspect you've never been married before.

You don't even know what you're doing.

Once you have kids, that's when the woman really holds it over your head and she then has the power in the relationship.

What country are you going to get married in? If it's a western country, you are in deep trouble.

But only you know what's best for you. If you're marrying a western woman, you'll learn the hard why like many married men.

When this happens, don't say I didn't warn you.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

SmartPassive income is good, but beware, a LOT of making money online people got wiped out this year - it takes enormous dedication to stay in this game now.

I think if I was starting over on the making money online business I'd focus on my niche skills as a programmer, and maybe put myself for hire on oDesk.

If I was much younger, I'd go into a business like oil or mining or building underground railways. The genius I learnt programming from left IT after making a fortune, then he made another fortune in mining.

English teaching in Asia is still hot though - and I've now found a Chinese University where you can go learn Chinese AND get some teaching practice.

Oh, and men have a near infinite shelf life. My uncle is North of 60 but his Thai woman is 35. I know an even older guy with a Chinese wife and she is still smoking hot.

I am finding that I'm less popular now I'm 40 compared to when I was 39. But then I've been fairly ambitious in the women I've been dating.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Maker55 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Please tell me you aren't getting married for religious reasons.

Having children with western women is a dangerous proposition and I suspect you've never been married before.

You don't even know what you're doing.

Once you have kids, that's when the woman really holds it over your head and she then has the power in the relationship.

What country are you going to get married in? If it's a western country, you are in deep trouble.

But only you know what's best for you. If you're marrying a western woman, you'll learn the hard why like many married men.

When this happens, don't say I didn't warn you.
Have I mentioned religion? I guess that means you haven't been around here long enough I never use that as an reason or excuse.

I don't even know what I'm doing? Again you haven't been here long enough to make those judgement calls, demerit.

Define Western Country or do you mean Anglo Country? No place is perfect, utopia or paradise and I'm not a fear monger which seems to be your M.O. I see no point in hooking up with indigenous women from developing countries to so-called prevent contact with Western Culture, keep her dumb or as others would say "Ignorance Is Bliss".

Thanks for basing your post on little to nothing, not on personal experience but other people's experience if that.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

aozora13 wrote:DJ4Money, I am glad you have a plan for yourself. Currently, I am in a odd situation. I have to live at home while I try to earn money since I spent a lot when I was in Europe. I believe it is possible to find a decent girl (no single mothers; BBWs either). I think curvy women but there is a limit to sliglhtly curvy to downright BBW. Anyway, I am not sure about children. However, I rather be in a committed relationship. I am tired of being lonely when I know that there is a deeper connection with another person.

I guess I will probably PM you on questions I have about my options and what I should do now since I am currently stuck in DC.
I don't know why people have to say things like "I don't know about children". If your unsure about having offspring don't, but at the same time don't do what some men tend to do like what happen to Patti Stanger aka the Millionare Match Maker. She went out with this guy for the better part of three years. The entire time he expressed he wanted kids and Patti being in her late 30's, early 40's wanted to have children as well. But finally he dropped her when he realized he really didn't want any children.

So just be clear, the truth is, if you say the right or wrong thing it doesn't matter, if she likes you still get laid. That is what Anglo men are used to doing not saying anything that could cause them get forced onto the couch.

Its not easy to save money, I earned over $2K since Jan 2012 just donating plasma and my positive cash is $48. So where did it go? I know where it went it, I just call it life. So you have to cut back on "life" as much as possible to save since we are assaulted with messages to consume in America.

I am not worried about BBW's or anything like that. I choose to hook up with such women. So the amount of free casual sex has gone way down, but my sanity remains and I reduce the risk of impregnating one of these sows down to zero.

Another thing, curvy means what? That is another word hijacked by BBW's that aren't as big as some other BBW's. Sure I love women from Brazil or Latinas in general because they tend to have ass and titties, while most Western Europeans don't have ass, but maybe titties or Slavic women who tend not to have any of that.

I am focusing on Western Europe (possible Eastern Europe) to eliminate the language barrier. Many MOB agencies preach not to ignore women that don't speak English. Most of the women interested in Black men speak English it doesn't matter where you go, save for maybe Brazil or Peru.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

xiongmao wrote:SmartPassive income is good, but beware, a LOT of making money online people got wiped out this year - it takes enormous dedication to stay in this game now.

I think if I was starting over on the making money online business I'd focus on my niche skills as a programmer, and maybe put myself for hire on oDesk.

If I was much younger, I'd go into a business like oil or mining or building underground railways. The genius I learnt programming from left IT after making a fortune, then he made another fortune in mining.

English teaching in Asia is still hot though - and I've now found a Chinese University where you can go learn Chinese AND get some teaching practice.

Oh, and men have a near infinite shelf life. My uncle is North of 60 but his Thai woman is 35. I know an even older guy with a Chinese wife and she is still smoking hot.

I am finding that I'm less popular now I'm 40 compared to when I was 39. But then I've been fairly ambitious in the women I've been dating.
I don't have much interested in programming, that might change. Considering how much time I spend online, I don't mind an online business. I have another blog about racing but I stopped updating that because nobody reads it. I will update it soon with some good information and then try and get to on the the first page of Google.

The other site I am considering is a video podcast likes of which I haven't seen yet. So I'm keeping that under my hat. There lots of ways to stack paper, I will figure it out more and more as I go along when I know where I'll be living.

There are growth markets such as mining for rare earths or as you said oil drilling/exploration. There's also growth in low cost manufacturing that can be localized, 3D Printing which will revolutionize production of quality products locally. I've also stated more than once that, where I will live and raise my children will not cost anything energy wise to run, saving a tremendous amount of money, especially if I can use that energy to power my cars.

I have lots of ideas.