Winston's credibility

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Winston's credibility

Post by chanta76 »

I first heard of Winston through other Asian American social web sites way back in early 2000. This was way before happierabroad came out. I think this was before his exploits in Russia. At first I was supportive of Winston Wu because as an Asian American man myself I understood the dealing with the racist attitude in America and how many American women rank Asian men as last in the dating totem pole.

So when I heard Winston went to Russia I was rooting for him. I wanted him to be successful BUT after reading some of his exploits and his failure in Russia. I started to doubt in Winston. In reality Winston just wants to get laid as easily as possible and live somewhere that he can be as free as possible.

I mean ..I don't see nothing inherently wrong with that because that's pretty much what allot of men wants but in Russia reading some of his exploits he got scammed and he had to turn to prostitutes to get laid. I mean it shows that Russia is not this happy place as it should be. He got scammed and didn't get the girl he wanted. Plus later Winston stated that white men have a better shot in Russia than minority men. So I feel that him selling his e-book and trying to make a profit even though he wasn't all that successful there shows doubt in his credibility.

Now comes the Philippines where he got some action but mostly with lower class girls and bar girls. I mean the Philippines is know to have a huge sex industry so it's not hard to get p4p action there but again Winston complains about how hard it is to get high class girls and how the living standards in the Philippines is horrible.

Now he is in Taiwan where I think he is not all that happy either.....

Do I see a trend here? I mean I understand that maybe life can be better in other countries which can mean happier abroad but it should also mean some level of success in a deeper way. Since Winston is selling his e-books and consultant to make a profit . I think he should also come out and tell the flip side or the dark side of how it's not all happy abroad.

Just scan the forums with Winston post...half of them is him complaining about something..

I mean this as no disrespect or an attack on Winston. I think the concept of living abroad is good one and should be offer as an option. But still I feel that failure in these countries should also be stated. I mean if i brought an e-book to go to Russia thinking it's a paradise but not realizing how I got scam and how most RUssian women prefer white men. Well..........I probably feel piss at the misinformation I am getting.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well my friends consider me to be VERY credible. Ask WorldTraveler. He says I'm credible because I will tell the truth EVEN IF IT MAKES ME LOOK BAD. He says that me and our other friend, Dwight, are the only two credible guys he knows. Every other guy he knows BSes.

Would you, Chanta, consider me more credible if I lied and told you that Russia and Philippines was a paradise where I got laid easily with high class girls for free? Lots of guys BS like that. Do you want me to be another one of those?

Reality is never that rosy. There are pros and cons to everything. I have never lied deliberately. I've always listed the pros and cons and have many threads listing pros and cons - Philippines, Taiwan, etc.

Why are you questioning my credibility when I've been too honest and told you the truth? Aren't you using backward logic?

I NEVER said in my ebook that Russia is a place where you can get laid for free easily. NEVER have I said that. I said it was MORE easy in Russia than America to get girls and dates, and maybe laid too. I got tons of dates there, no doubt. See my photos and pics. So that claim has been PROVEN beyond doubt many times over.

But my main claim is that women there are a MILLION TIMES MORE APPROACHABLE, which is proven in my photos and videos. I never claimed success in love there. I only claimed success in approaching girls, meeting girls, getting dates, and flirting with them. I was allowed to be myself. That was very validating for me. That's why I was Happier Abroad, at least for a while.

But every country has downsides and the downsides of Russia are many. We can't deny that.

Regarding the Philippines, yes it is a sex disneyland paradise, and a dating paradise. But it is NOT a free dating paradise, meaning yes you have to pay one way or another. It is a poor country and the girls that will date you need money. That's the reality. What do you want? Plus there are many downsides to the Philippines, that are piled high. We have many threads here about that. So there are many ugly truths there, and MANY MANY negatives. That's the reality. What do you want? You want the truth or a lie?

I've been honest about the above. I've never lied or made false claims. So what is your beef with me?

As long as I don't lie, my credibility is NOT in question. Compare that to random anonymous posters with big claims and no proof. In contrast, I've proven everything I said.

I'm one of the few credible people out there who will tell the truth even when it makes me look bad. That earns me respect. Do you prefer that I lie?

Check my references here:
http://www.happierabroad.com/References.htm

How many guys here have such open references like I do above?
Last edited by Winston on July 8th, 2012, 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

I haven't read his e-book but you said he later stated Russia is a better place for White men.
Didn't he state that in his book?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

patrick wrote:I haven't read his e-book but you said he later stated Russia is a better place for White men.
Didn't he state that in his book?
Yes I did. I said it is far easier to get dates and find feminine women in Russia for any Western guy, including Asian, like myself. The girls there are the most approachable I've ever met anywhere. I have lots of proof of that in my videos. See here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php

I said dates were easy to get, girls were easy to meet, and very approachable. But I didn't say that love or chemistry was easy to get, that's more of a personal thing.

My ebook basically elaborate on the three point comparison on the home page with lots of proof, quotes, testimonials, logical arguments, facts, observations, etc. You can read the great reviews for it on Amazon.com too. Follow the links to the Amazon reviews here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebooks.php

None of the readers or fans say that I was dishonest or deceived them about anything. See these fan quotes about me and the ebook here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Quotes.htm

You can read a lot of chapters in my ebook for free here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Contents.htm

See for yourself. There is nothing deceptive there. This thread has no logical point. It's just whining and bickering.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

The book is pretty extensive. I haven't doubted your credibility or sincerety 1 moment after seeing your posts here on the forum and reading your articles, so i don't agree with Chanta76.

Have you thought about making a smaller version of the book, including pictures?

So pictures, and a great storyline, something like Winston e-book light version. I think that would appeal to more people than buying a 700 page textbook.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Winston is the reason I woke up from this matrix called America. Not everything is peachy on the other side that is true. But then again I rather see both the good and the bad. In the end pointing out the good and the bad is what makes his book more credible. I don't believe in those writers who only say good this good that but never point out the negative things. In this forum we all talk and inform our fellow guys to keep them on their toes when they finally travel abroad. There's tons of things we may not agree on but as a community we all inform each other.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

patrick wrote:The book is pretty extensive. I haven't doubted your credibility or sincerety 1 moment after seeing your posts here on the forum and reading your articles, so i don't agree with Chanta76.

Have you thought about making a smaller version of the book, including pictures?

So pictures, and a great storyline, something like Winston e-book light version. I think that would appeal to more people than buying a 700 page textbook.
Thanks. I am thinking of creating a smaller version, but it's hard to decide what to remove. A lot of it is redundant. In order to publish it in paperback, I need to make it smaller. I may just pay an editor to do it.

The primary purpose of that ebook is not to show the pros and cons of each country though. It is to make the case that dating, social life and mental health is better overseas in many foreign countries (though not all) than in America. And it describes a lot of problems in America.

My global dating guide goes into more of the pros and cons, and so does Ladislav's blog:

http://expatriateobservations.blogspot.com

patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

Winston wrote:
patrick wrote:The book is pretty extensive. I haven't doubted your credibility or sincerety 1 moment after seeing your posts here on the forum and reading your articles, so i don't agree with Chanta76.

Thanks. I am thinking of creating a smaller version, but it's hard to decide what to remove. A lot of it is redundant. In order to publish it in paperback, I need to make it smaller. I may just pay an editor to do it.

The primary purpose of that ebook is not to show the pros and cons of each country though. It is to make the case that dating, social life and mental health is better overseas in many foreign countries (though not all) than in America. And it describes a lot of problems in America.

My global dating guide goes into more of the pros and cons, and so does Ladislav's blog:

http://expatriateobservations.blogspot.com

I like Ladislav's observations and they are very easy to read as well. Not to long.
Maybe you can make summaries of your topics, put some small pictures in when necessary and when you re-read it you'll quickly see what you can remove. If it's to big, like now, you're not going to re-read everything so don't know what to remove.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston wants to get laid with investing as little as possible just like the rest of us.
His assesment of PH and Russia is fair, balanced and honest.
Ph is dating paradise but you will end up paying one way or another, Russia was a bit tricker for him as he is asian and they dont dig asian look, simple as that.

He shows us that there is no free p***y no matter where you go
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I stand corrected about Winston but I think I still have some issues . I guess it's the mix message about Winston .
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Stop bashing Winston Wu

Post by samurai_panda »

Only cowards attack Winston Wu under anonymous nicknames behind their monitor and keyboards. Winston Wu put his whole story out there complete with photo and video evidence.

Haters and doubters are miserable failures at life who never did anything with their pointless lives. Winston may have f***ed up and got scammed a couple of times, but he lived to tell about it. So others' can be forewarned and be more well-informed aka LONELY PLANET SERIES.

Everyone got problems and everyone makes mistakes. Put your own ego aside and your pointless attempt to "prove" him a fraud, and just learn from his experiences and mistakes.

Don't act like you know everything. Humble yourself before you talk shit.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Stop bashing Winston Wu

Post by Repatriate »

samurai_panda wrote:
Everyone got problems and everyone makes mistakes. Put your own ego aside and your pointless attempt to "prove" him a fraud, and just learn from his experiences and mistakes.
Winston isn't a total fraud but you certainly are. :lol: Go back to eating pagpag under a bridge somewhere.