Does Winston Wu look like a Chinese taxi driver?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Yes. How many Kuai to the nearest dim sum shop?
73%
A little. I could see Winston dressed up in blue squatting in an alley playing dice games.
15%
No. Winston is as handsome as his online women and platonic friends tell him he is.
12%

Total votes: 33
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Ladies and gentlemen and esteemed forum members of happier abroad. Let me present this side by side comparison of our beloved Winston Wu with actual Chinese taxi drivers. Then we'll settle this debate once and for all by voting on whether Winston resembles a taxi driver or not in a manner suitable for gentlemen of high repute and civilized countenance. :lol:

Let me present you with the subject of our debate:

Esteemed Winston Wu Esquire.

(All dressed up and ready for a night of sitting in front of the computer bitching about Taiwan and Taiwanese people!)

Now let's go on to the comparisons of real life Chinese taxi drivers pulled from the interwebs!

Exhibit A:

Not quite Winston Wu'ish because this taxi driver seems to have a more refined and nicer haircut than Wu. However Winston wouldn't be out of place in that driver's seat.

Exhibit B:

Shanghai taxi driver. This guy has a similar round characterless face like Winston but this chap has a nice smile but his hair has a similar buzz but he actually has a bit of a duck bill style going on. We're getting closer.

Exhibit C:

Now that's more like it! This guy could be Winston's brother. He's even rocking the Wu haircut classic. I'll call this style the Chairman Wu.

Exhibit D:

Not quite Winston..but you could say they could be brothers from another mother.

I'll continue expanding on this as I get more pieces of evidence to put up here.

Exhibit E:

Another guy who could be Winston's brother. Look at that haircut!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

No offense to Winston but this is the funniest thread..
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

I think most of these cabbies are not half bad looking. In my town most cabbies look like pedophiles or Russian mafia.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In 2001, I was in this commercial for Siena Hotel and Spa in Reno, NV. I was cast as a wealthy business clientele. There is a scene of me dining in the hotel restaurant and walking with a girl on my arm past a limousine too. I have a video copy of this but it's at my home in America. If I ever go back there, I'll upload it to YouTube for you guys to see. It's too bad I didn't bring it with me.

Hey Repatriate, you asshole! If I look like a taxi driver, then why was I cast as a wealthy clientele of a fancy hotel in that commercial for Siena Hotel and Spa in 2001? And also for that Lifetime movie with upper class people holding wine bottles? Would the casting director put a low class taxi driver guy in front of a limousine dressed in a suit? That proves you wrong, you fucktard!

You must have too much time on your hands you dumbass. If you were happy and successful, you wouldn't need to bash me like this. That says more of you than anything you say about me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Hey Winston, ya know where I can get me some betel nut? :P

Also, quit being a little baby :cry: and laugh at yourself once and awhile.
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: Hey Repatriate, you asshole! If I look like a taxi driver, then why was I cast as a wealthy clientele of a fancy hotel in that commercial for Siena Hotel and Spa in 2001? And also for that Lifetime movie with upper class people holding wine bottles? Would the casting director put a low class taxi driver guy in front of a limousine dressed in a suit? That proves you wrong, you fucktard!
It's because to white people all asian people look alike. They just needed a 30 something asian person to cast in that scene. Plus in 2001 you seemed to look a little bit more youthful. Perhaps you could pass as being in your 30's then and not in your mid 40's like you do now. However to gentlemen expats with a discerning eye you appear to resemble personnel most commonly found working in the transportation service sector of Asia.
You must have too much time on your hands you dumbass. If you were happy and successful, you wouldn't need to bash me like this. That says more of you than anything you say about me.
I'm not bashing you Winston this is a people's poll designed for discerning gentlemen expats and distinguished forum goers to vote as is the custom of democratic western society. Right now it appears the people have spoken and that most feel that you do resemble a taxi driver. Please let this poll run its course as i'm sure you have the utmost concern for the truth.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

This is funny thread

ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

To be honest a taxi driver is not the first image that pops into my head :)

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

ryanx wrote:To be honest a taxi driver is not the first image that pops into my head :)

If Winston had the position and looks of this dude he'd be getting all the women he wants and then some. :lol:
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Does the taxi driver qualify as a potential rapist too?

Lack of p***y can be dangerous.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Gimme a ride!

Post by Falcon »

Oh-ho! Picking up them white chicks!

Bike, bike, anyone?

SWAG - Something We Asians Got

I can drive better than yo momma!

Where ya wanna go, boss?

polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I think this thread is trolling Winston & should be ended/closed
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Winston wrote:In 2001, I was in this commercial for Siena Hotel and Spa in Reno, NV. I was cast as a wealthy business clientele. There is a scene of me dining in the hotel restaurant and walking with a girl on my arm past a limousine too. I have a video copy of this but it's at my home in America. If I ever go back there, I'll upload it to YouTube for you guys to see. It's too bad I didn't bring it with me.

Hey Repatriate, you asshole! If I look like a taxi driver, then why was I cast as a wealthy clientele of a fancy hotel in that commercial for Siena Hotel and Spa in 2001? And also for that Lifetime movie with upper class people holding wine bottles? Would the casting director put a low class taxi driver guy in front of a limousine dressed in a suit? That proves you wrong, you fucktard!

winston I don't think they mean it, they're just poking fun at you ... take it with a pinch of salt.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

polya wrote:I think this thread is trolling Winston & should be ended/closed
Winston is a full grown adult man. It's high time people stopped holding his hand and treating him like he's a fragile fat baby. Besides the results of the poll are readily apparent that most people think he does look like a Chinese taxi driver. It was necessary to settle this long running debate once and for all.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Repatriate wrote:
polya wrote:I think this thread is trolling Winston & should be ended/closed
Winston is a full grown adult man. It's high time people stopped holding his hand and treating him like he's a fragile fat baby. Besides the results of the poll are readily apparent that most people think he does look like a Chinese taxi driver. It was necessary to settle this long running debate once and for all.
LOL. In 1987 I went for a trip into china. Just for one day on a tour.

When the woman at the border patrol checked our passports she did not look up from the passport to our faces to check if we were the person who had the photograph on the passport. I asked our guide why she did not look up. The guide said "You white people all look the same to us"....and we all laughed hysterically!!!
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!