Winston's credibility

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Post by samurai_panda »

Winston isn't a total fraud but you certainly are. Go back to eating pagpag under a bridge somewhere.
I'd rather be that than a kimchi smelling Korean. @Repatriate, you're North Korean right? Say hi to your Uncle Kim Jong ill for me.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Stop bashing Winston Wu

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
samurai_panda wrote:
Everyone got problems and everyone makes mistakes. Put your own ego aside and your pointless attempt to "prove" him a fraud, and just learn from his experiences and mistakes.
Winston isn't a total fraud but you certainly are. :lol: Go back to eating pagpag under a bridge somewhere.
What? I'm not even a partial fraud. If you can prove any deception on my part, then point it out and I will gladly correct them. But subjective debates about my looks have nothing to do with fraud. We all have a high opinion of ourselves, esp in individualistic societies where you have to be tough and establish yourself.

Everyone makes mistakes. But you seem to never admit yours. You still won't admit that you were wrong about that ladyboy. And perhaps, you deliberately deceived me in that you knew she was a ladyboy all along but pretended to think the opposite. That speaks volumes about you. You certainly aren't as honest about your mistakes as I am. At least I lay out my mistakes for the world to see and learn from, rather than deny them. That makes me refreshingly honest in this world.

Also, at least I start threads about deep meaningful questions and issues (See the Philosophical discussions section). You on the other hand, start threads about trashy topics like whether I look like a taxi driver or not. Such topics don't help or enlighten anyone here. All they do is titillate your sick twisted ego. You obviously aren't happy in Thailand and living a fulfilling life, or else you wouldn't be trying to derive entertainment from making fun of others. Mature adults don't do that. Spiritual authentic people don't either.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston can you read? :lol: When I say you aren't a total fraud that means I don't think you're a fraud at all. Your mind is so negatively conditioned you automatically assume I mean you are a partial friend or assume something negative out of that statement. The whole purpose of these threads is to get you to get over yourself already. You have some real emotional and mental issues.

Your parents appear to be rich did they ever propose psychiatric counseling as an option? Because I genuinely believe you have some kind of personality disorder and things like that are treatable.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If you read my biography, you would see that I've been to a number of psychotherapists, but none of them could help or understand me. All they did was try to prescribe medication for everything. They were drug peddlers. Either that, or they would just sit and listen to me and offer no solutions.

I don't think you know much about the psychiatric industry, or about how governments and real conspiracies work. You seem to deny it all and buy the official version of every corrupt industry.

You can also do a search in the google search box at the top for "Jack Duffy", my last counselor, and see where that went, which I described in detail.

Explain how therapy can help me in any way? It can't. Therapy isn't in the business of solving problems or changing your personality.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 6:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston's credibility

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi chanta76,

the world is FULL of liars and con artists that are OPENLY so and few people bother to denounce them.

Winston has "put it all out there" and you call him a scammer, question his crediblity?

The WORST I have heard of him is that some of the russian chicks he was video recorded with were bad mouthing him in russian and he didn't know that.

Gee...a man being bad mouthed by women in a foreign langauge....colour me surprised.

I have also heard the "claim" that the full costs of trying to relocate to a new country or get a wife from somewhere else have not been fully disclosed.

So here you go.

IT COSTS MONEY TO RELOCATE TO A NEW COUNTRY.

IT COSTS MONEY TO BEING A WIFE BACK.

Now...we can be done with the claim that is not fully disclosed, eh?

What am I trying to do? One of my MAIN GOALS is to make those costs NOMINAL by removing the "guvment" from even being involved.

Even THEN men are not willing to help me do that.

And since MANY men here have called me a "scammer" too I am rather pleased to be put into the same class as Winston on the credibility front.

He strikes me as honest and he also strikes me as a man who has put FAR more information into the public than most men have.

Try criticizing men AFTER you have bettered them.

You might have some more credibility yourself.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

eurobrat wrote:Therapy doesn't help. Changing things about your life that make you unhappy is the only process towards achieving true happiness.
If you want true happiness go and do the curriculum for living at Landmark Education.

I know of no surer or cheaper way to life a life you love and be happy the vast majority of the time.

People think that my wife being a bitch made me "unhappy" because it would make THEM unhappy.

Nope....the ONLY thing I was REALLY UNHAPPY about was that the legal fees wasted on lawyers would have been enough to put our two kids through uni. Given that jennifer is going to have to pay back all my legal fees that is not really a problem for me.

I have been HAPPY since February 95 when I first did the Landmark Forum. I have had times when I have been SAD due to lifes experiences and it was appropriate to be SAD.

For example...when my grand mothers were ill and then died. When my former son had cancer. When my former children were kidnapped and abused.

It is not appropriate to be "happy" when those you love are in pain, being abused, dying or otherwise injured. It is appropriate to do what you can where you can and where you can do nothing it is appropriate to be sad.

And just by the way. When I got word my mother died I had no feelings about that at all. Less than the irritation of a mosquito bite.

Women told us they wanted to be treated like men.

Well? Fathers are shit on and no one cares when they kill themselves from criminal abuse. So I made it my business to treat my mothers death the same way I was treated when I was suicidal. To not care at all. You should hear the women get all upset when I say that....but that is how they have demanded us men respond to the deaths of our mothers...the same way they respond to the deaths of so many men...total indifference.

Equality is coming...and women are NOT going to like it.
Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on July 9th, 2012, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Personally I don't believe that Winston is a fraud at all. The confusion is that there appear to be two Winston's. There is the Winston of his ebook and his other formal writings. The guy who set up and promotes this website and extolls the virtues of traveling to and moving abroad.

But then there is the Winston with coming up on 11k posts here. This is the person who appears to contradict or at least call into question his own writings.

I choose to believe the basic philosophy that Winston puts forth and disregard most of what he posts on the forums.
Last edited by davewe on July 9th, 2012, 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think Davewe said it best. Thank you.

It's like if I am buying an e-book about happierabroad but I realize the author of the e-book is not in that country anymore and actually complains allot about that country is that really happier abroad?

Perhaps I should of rephrase my thread. I just find Winston a walking contradiction.

I think this is just me but Winston posting his life is partly his way of therapy.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

chanta76 wrote:I think Davewe said it best. Thank you.

It's like if I am buying an e-book about happierabroad but I realize the author of the e-book is not in that country anymore and actually complains allot about that country is that really happier abroad?

Perhaps I should of rephrase my thread. I just find Winston a walking contradiction.

I think this is just me but Winston posting his life is partly his way of therapy.
If you look at Winston's personality he's obviously suffering from some kind of borderline personality disorder. Maybe Narccissistic personality disorder or full on BPD. It's hard tell. There definitely is such a thing though. I'm guessing his parents thought he was just fine and let it run unfortunately. They should have forced him into treatment.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

DaveWe did say it best. Winston has done a masterful job of identifying the problems associated with dating in the western world and how much of our problems can be aleviated by expanding our geographic parameters. But being able to elaborate these issues doesn't necessarily translate to finding real life success dating foreign women because these are two totally different and unrelated skill sets.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

pete98146 wrote:DaveWe did say it best. Winston has done a masterful job of identifying the problems associated with dating in the western world and how much of our problems can be aleviated by expanding our geographic parameters. But being able to elaborate these issues doesn't necessarily translate to finding real life success dating foreign women because these are two totally different and unrelated skill sets.
Pete,
please keep in mind that many people consider me FAR less successful now merely because my wife and I divorced due to her stealing and lying. For some reason that makes ME "unsuccessful" despite the fact I am still at the top of my profession in the world.

Also..people point to "you are working less and so you are not successful"...if working like a slave for 2500 hours a year is "successful" please give me some more "failure".

I have had MANY young men write to me and thank me for what I have put into the public.

Not even my own wife and former children would thank me for my efforts.....I was a "utility" to be used.

I am happier than I have ever been and poorer than I have been since my early days...but money is very easy for me to come by....I have focused my efforts to assisting young men, as many as I could. And as far as I am concerned I have made an outstanding success of that these last 4 years.

By the way. Most young men now do not want assistance or good advice and guidance and that is THEIR CHOICE.

I am doing Bills show with him.....we are getting 80 to 100 listeners and, if my memory serves me, he said we had 190 downloads in two days with the show.

So I am doing my bit.....Bill is doing his bit.....Winston is doing his bit.....shame about all the others who are not doing their bit.

I consider myself FAR more successful now that I do not have a greed wife and four ungrateful children to pay for.

I worked very hard for 25 years and was SHIT ON as a result. That is what your society tells you is "success". That is what you are told to be "happy" with.

Now? I live in luxury. The best conditions I have EVER lived in my entire 48 years. I made NO compromises on the apartment or location I spend much of my time in.

I eat well. I sleep well. I do work that is easy for me and impossible for others.

I have dated the two most wonderful women I have ever met over the last 4 years. I have had quite a few other "passing ships in the night" as it were. Only ONE of them caused me a little bit of trouble.

I have enjoyed my new dating live very much but it was very hard on my heart to let my fav#1 go even though I knew that was the best thing for her.

I really have no desire to have another girlfriend as close as I got to her as I do not want the sad goodbye again......so I will just have what I call "relaxionships" with women. I will give them what they asked for. Their liberty and independence.

I once said to fav#1 "did you ever realise that when women demanded independence from men what you were demanding was to be alone?"

And you know what? It struck her like a bomb.

My way of life is far superior to how I used to live my life. And I will swear to that on a stack of bibles.

Never have kids gents. It is not worth it any more.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

pete98146 wrote:DaveWe did say it best. Winston has done a masterful job of identifying the problems associated with dating in the western world and how much of our problems can be aleviated by expanding our geographic parameters. But being able to elaborate these issues doesn't necessarily translate to finding real life success dating foreign women because these are two totally different and unrelated skill sets.
I would agree with that. I find Winston to be honest and very open with his opinions and beliefs. He has a lot of quirks, but dishonesty and lack of credibility isn't among them.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Stop bashing Winston Wu

Post by OutWest »

Repatriate wrote:
samurai_panda wrote:
Everyone got problems and everyone makes mistakes. Put your own ego aside and your pointless attempt to "prove" him a fraud, and just learn from his experiences and mistakes.
Winston isn't a total fraud but you certainly are. :lol: Go back to eating pagpag under a bridge somewhere.
+1

(but better served with a light cream sauce....)

Outwest
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

It cost money to relocate.... Hmmm how come I find that statement a bit misleading?

You can join the military, get yourself stationed at the big Military hospital in Germany, relocation paid for by the US Government. Stay in your four years and then stay in Europe if you wish.

Now for those over 42 who are not longer eligible to join the US Army (immigrants can join too...), I guess you'll have to figure out how to earn enough money, survive the constant bombardment from adverts on every product imaginable and manage to dodge every naysayer in your circle of family/friends to make it overseas.

Not many people successfully navigate that and end up overseas. I'd say about the same amount of men that actually make it over to see women in whatever country you wanna talk about.

Americans are some of the most least traveled, international travelers. Combine with being scared to death of anything the media has told them to be scared of and you see much Monday Morning Quarterbacking, especially on the internet.

Winston has provided an honest accounting of what an average looking man would experienced overseas. He has also chronicled his difficulties with social settings as well. He has normalized and put a human face on the struggles of any man in America who wants to find somebody that loves/cares for him.

This constant battling is starting to wear on me frankly. People with no answers just attack, attack, attack with baseless facts.

Some come here hoping to find others hopping mad as they are. Disappointed when the majority of us are not hopping mad but looking for solutions to real problems.

This is no different than giving Right Wingers Racist Red Meat/Dog Whistle BS. This is why you get post from people promoting basically chaos under the guise of putting the public back in power of the Government and Economy. Or waiting to return to a time where women didn't back talk and were shamed by the public to stay even in a miserable marriage.

I am slowly starting to understand why some of you have such massive difficulty with women, I'll let you figure it out, I'm not saying.