N/A

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

N/A

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 12th, 2013, 5:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Thank you for posting a separate thread! Thanks for telling how you got to this point! are you still moving to Czech Republic? Take me with you!!!! Most of the men on this forum have the same experiences and it is funny how we all made it to the same sites like nomarriage.com. We all find that site don't we?

I am happy that you are leaving this year. I am jealous! Good luck with everything!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Way to lay it out Euro... Nice post even though some here are a bit older there are many common threads...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Post by shiryu400 »

Wow, that was some story!

Well, you're a prodigal son if I ever saw one.

I'm kinda scared that the same could happen to me if I meet somebody in the States. But the risk is so low since AW NEVER even acknowledge me. Haha.

I'm planning a trip to Colombia later this year and see if it's a place I would like to move to.
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Good post Eurobrat!

IT is funny how similar AW horror stories are.

Sometimes I think that most AW women REALLY don't want happiness or to be happy. At least, the ones I have known seem to think and act that way. Always looking for that artificial "surge" of drama or excitement. Always looking to sabotage themselves into becoming just another "poor me" victim.

Don't feel bad about how woman have "played" you or anything Eurobrat, I had one women, whom I thought I loved(stupid me), do WORSE things to me than those women did to you. I let her though.............still angry at myself for that BUT times moves on right?

Also, from my personal experience, the women whom "give it up" quick are the PERFECT ones to practice that 3 step method of keeping your vanity and your sanity as a man in the US of Gay( as Le' E_Irizarry puts it.)

"GET IT!"
"HIT IT"
"FORGET IT"

Ahh..............but sometimes it's not so easy................

:roll:
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Great post Euro. It seems like guys like you get burned a lot. You try to do the right thing, you have that typical American guy next door look and girls just take full advantage of that. You have a pretty solid exit strategy with foreign citizenship. Italian citizenship will go a long way and give you a large amount of freedom. The EU economy is shit right now but it's still better than America in many ways.

Honestly, if I had EU or Canadian citizenship i'd seriously consider renouncing U.S. citizenship. It's a tax liability and completely worthless these days because of all the legal crap that the government can push on your life on a whim.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 9th, 2012, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Well, I'm just glad the quality of the women you've been dating has improved. I'm not sure I'd post their pics on the internet though. It took me about 35yrs before I gave on American women and I'm been happy ever since. Now, all you need to do permanantly relocate to male friendly country and you'll be all set. Best of luck to you!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Truthville wrote: Also, from my personal experience, the women whom "give it up" quick are the PERFECT ones to practice that 3 step method of keeping your vanity and your sanity as a man in the US of Gay( as Le' E_Irizarry puts it.)

"GET IT!"
"HIT IT"
"FORGET IT"
AS they would say on NiceGuys-MGTOW, "f**k N' Chuck 'Em!"
Thanks for the recognition, Truthville :O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks for the inspiring story Eurobrat. You are a down to earth genuine good guy in the US who has woken up.

Btw, I moved your thread to the "Why go abroad? Tell your story" section.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: My story and how I found HappierAbroad.com [PICS]

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

eurobrat wrote:...I decided to give Kansas a shot since I had just spent all the time, money and energy coming out here... But that's when I became a FULL BLOWN woman hater.

This is a common myth actually. If you live in America (or any other region plagued by misandry), it is impossible to be a "woman hater" simply because the females here aren't even women to begin with. Despite being born with a vagina, they are invalid beings suffering from an incurable case of penis-envy. This absence of women in America also accounts to why dating does not even exist here either.
I heard a very important quote from one of the board members here when I first joined. The quote read something like this: "I thought I hated women, but it turns out that I just hated American women." Words to live by. And good luck in the real world!

:arrow:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.

Return to “Why Go Abroad? Tell Your Story and Reasons”