Steve Neese's new website: Global Dating Solution!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Steve Neese's new website: Global Dating Solution!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Steve Neese is coming out with a new global dating website that will feature his work. He has hired a webmaster to design it for him. So far, this is the draft they came up with for his home page. What do you think? Looks nice doesn't it?

He also plans to combine his Research Section and Intro into a book to sell as an ebook and paperback on Amazon. Great idea huh?
Last edited by Winston on August 26th, 2013, 6:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

Awesome! I can't wait. He's showed me a few of the initial webpage shots like this one. This should be really interesting. I don't think he's going to have a forum. :(
He should at least have some "best posts" from some of the guys on here. That would be cool.

Good luck Steve.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out the preview and work in progress of Steve Neese's new Global Dating website! His web guy has been slow but it's coming along now.

http://s383847828.onlinehome.us/project ... -solution/

What do you think? How does it look?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Steve Neese's new upcoming website!

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Hi all,
Steve Neese is coming out with a new global dating website that will feature his work. He has hired a webmaster to design it for him. So far, this is the draft they came up with for his home page. What do you think? Looks nice doesn't it?

He also plans to combine his Research Section and Intro into a book to sell as an ebook and paperback on Amazon. Great idea huh?
Is he a member here?

Contrarian Expat has the mountains in his avatar.............
LukeSkywalker wears a sweater over his shoulders....

help me out here - I'm trying to figure out if this is someone I know.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote: Is he a member here?

Contrarian Expat has the mountains in his avatar.............
LukeSkywalker wears a sweater over his shoulders....

help me out here - I'm trying to figure out if this is someone I know.
Yes, Steve Neese posts here under Steve55. He has for a long time too. You can look up his posts.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Hi all,

CRITIQUE

+ Appearance is OK
+ All brunettes. Great for guys liking Latinas and Asians.
- All brunettes. Not good for blonde-lovers.

+ Text is good enough for an E-Book.
- Text is lousy for a website. Needs work.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote: CRITIQUE

+ Appearance is OK
+ All brunettes. Great for guys liking Latinas and Asians.
- All brunettes. Not good for blonde-lovers.

+ Text is good enough for an E-Book.
- Text is lousy for a website. Needs work.
Are you critiquing the new version here?

http://s383847828.onlinehome.us/project ... -solution/

The one you referenced is the old draft. See the new one at the link above.

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Congratulations Steve

Post by WorldTraveler »

Hi Steve,
Your site looks great! I've got to get off my ass and do my site! It's very nice and very colorful. Congrulations, I know it has really been an ordeal.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Jamesbond- lol, thanks but that part as some others are directly copied from Winston's writings, ....with Winston's permission of course. I borrowed some quotes from happier abroad and added my own twist so to speak. My site is nothing close to finalized yet but hope it will be soon. : )
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

The site looks nice, but has the site itself been built? It's just a long rant about AW. I thought there was meant to be a dating site in there someplace.

Oh, and running a dating site is HARD WORK. Grrrr. And also expensive to commission, unless you can built it yourself.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

xiongmao wrote:The site looks nice, but has the site itself been built? It's just a long rant about AW. I thought there was meant to be a dating site in there someplace.

Oh, and running a dating site is HARD WORK. Grrrr. And also expensive to commission, unless you can built it yourself.
No dating site for me. My goal since day 1 was never about money. It was about getting the word out to single guys in the US to realize they have better options looking abroad. This is a passion to help people realize TRUTHS. Perhaps that could change later depending on the situation, I mean, if suddenly Im presented with an offer too good to refuse (like $500/mo) to affiliate and link up with a site like foreign affair or whatever, then maybe.
steve55
Junior Poster

www.globaldatingsolution - now live!

Post by steve55 »

Gentlemen, my site is finished and now live!! http://www.globaldatingsolution.com
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Thank God Steve isn't ripping off guys by charging high fees and sending in "honey-pots" to message guys so they pay up a subscription to reply.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Re: www.globaldatingsolution - now live!

Post by Winston »

steve55 wrote:Gentlemen, my site is finished and now live!! http://www.globaldatingsolution.com
It looks great! Very comprehensive. And the photos look more diverse, not just only of Asian girls.

Check out Steve's approachable faces page too:

http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/app ... faces.html

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Check out Steve Neese's new project on his site, where he compares nightlife in the US vs. Colombia, and shows the ASTOUNDING difference with many photos to make his case. It's FANTASTIC and very revealing! Wow! The women in Colombia definitely look much more approachable. Check it out at his new link below:

http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/wom ... tlife.html