10% Of American Women Have Borderline Personality Disorder

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I think 10% is a conservative estimate.

http://www.henrymakow.com/borderline_pe ... sorde.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

It's a very conservative estimate. People with BPD often don't get treatment (like Winston) so it's an under reported mental health stat. I bet it's as much as 1 in 4. Probably with any reasonably attractive woman in the U.S. that % skyrockets. The culture breeds narcissistic damaged women.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Mary Kennedy was also one ugly broad. Why would anyone with money and affluence put up with that nonsense or have kids with something like that?

Goddamn men in America are stupid as f**k.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

People afflicted with BPD typically have an emotional maturity level somewhere between that of a 3- and 6- year-old. They tend to

not be able to settle conflicts (instead raging),
cannot emotionally handle information conflicting to their beliefs of reality (instead growing immediately and intensely angry),

have a weak handle on reality at times (forgetting past abuse, having warped views of situations, etc.),
and have the inability to hold two opposing views and finding a synthetic balance. Someone or something is either all good, or, in the words of Mary Kennedy, "the Devil incarnate". This is the psychological process called Splitting.

^^

Haha this describes Winstons' behavior to a T.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Re: 10% Of American Women Have Borderline Personality Disord

Post by FreeYourMind »

Taco wrote:I think 10% is a conservative estimate.

Maybe a zero was inadvertently left out. :)
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

I believe it.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Repatriate wrote:Mary Kennedy was also one ugly broad. Why would anyone with money and affluence put up with that nonsense or have kids with something like that?

Goddamn men in America are stupid as f**k.

That 10% number is total BS. No way. The majority of American women are neurotic and it has to be 1 in 3 has serious mental problems.
If you sit on an airplane with some random American woman, the conversation might start out ok, but you quickly discover MAJOR mental issues and the conversation stalls...not work the effort to talk to another one.

Coming back from Chile I had a seat mate who was an attractive blonde woman from Arizona, and a recent graduate of ASU.
She was unusual., made good eye contact and had real grace. In almost all cases like that, the first thing to ask is "Who is your father?"
Sure enough, her father is a mining engineer working in Chile (What is it with mining engineers, women, and me? My father in-law is also a mining engineer. LOL) I was very blunt with her. I said I thought that the majority of American women were real bitches, and about half were BAT-SHIT INSANE! She responded to say "That is what my father says, I agree, would never want my brother to marry an American woman. My father's new wife is a Colombiana."

What a refreshing girl to meet!

Outwest
polya
Junior Poster

Re: 10% Of American Women Have Borderline Personality Disord

Post by polya »

Taco wrote:I think 10% is a conservative estimate.

I see this as feminist tripe! Bitchy AW claim an "illness" to excuse their bad behaviour. I don't think this illness exists - there's no way to test for it genetically, or any other way. Bitchy women just act up and are "diagnosed" - then when they cut off their husband's manhood, they run to court and claim "abuse" and "illness" and are let off - e.g. Helena Bobbitt.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

the other 90% are batshit insane
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

The comment after the article by Roger was short and sweet and scored a bullseye:

Roger said (July 11, 2012):

The reason BPD is confined to the West is that in traditional cultures, they don't let women get away with this kind of behavior. If the men are emasculated, the women will run riot. The real cause of BPD is the sense of entitlement Western women have been given.
zack_schdmit
Freshman Poster

Post by zack_schdmit »

Hi, I'm the author of that article. Thank you for sharing it.

BPD is a very serious condition. As per my personal standards, I strive to be honest, and it was in so doing that I stated, "Somewhere between 8.7% and 13% of women in the U.S. are afflicted with this grave condition."

However, the editor did take some leadway with my original text. The original manuscript states:

"Doing the math feminists would rather you not, since 85% of [the diagnosed] are women and only adults are diagnosed, that means **officially** somewhere between 8.7% and 13% of women in the U.S. are afflicted with this grave condition. Unofficially, many clinicians state this number is much higher: 20, even 30% of women and up to 10% of men in the United States may be affected. "

No one dares mention *those* numbers, however, for fear they will sound paranoid and inane.

BPD tends to be much more prevalent in girls aged 15-24 than 25-30, much more than 31-40 and very few women older than 60 have symptoms. Psychologists remain divided as to why, however, 33% claiming they grow out of it, 33% claiming it's a spreading epidemic increasing each decade, and 33% claiming no one knows.
zack_schdmit
Freshman Poster

Post by zack_schdmit »

I forgot to mention!

If you or a loved one are in an emotionally or physically abusive relationship and/or suspect the abuser has BPD or another personality disorder, you should check out my Borderline Personality Disorder Survival Pack. I've been carefully compiling the books and resources that have helped me the most over the years and arranged them in three sections meant to make your lives easier:
  • Core books: Find out what BPD is, and how to claim back your life.
  • Self-Mastery Books that should help you find a more enlightened, happy life.
  • Books for people with BPD - maybe they'll read one and go, "Gosh? that's me!" and find some help within them. (unlikely, but you never know).