This happened to me yesterday...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
demon_lord_ghirahim
Freshman Poster

This happened to me yesterday...

Post by demon_lord_ghirahim »

First of all, I would like to remind everyone/let everyone here know that I am also The_Hero_Of_Men on this forum; I am just posting under this screen name to test it out.

Anyway,

I live in a shelter in San Antonio, Texas. There is this female that says she likes me, but here is the thing- she is Puerto Rican (from Puerto Rico), she is fat as hell (and not that attractive), AND has two children. Yesterday, she told me that she liked me, as well as at least 2 other guys there. She then had the nerve to tell me that "one of them was 100, I was 1000". I was not going to try to get involved with this female to begin with, but the nerve of her to say something like that when I am probably the only one out of those guys who is actually doing something with his life (i.e. going to school)...! Besides, I am not going to compete with at least two other guys for ANY Western female (let alone a fat and ugly single mother). I am just not into that thing, competing for some female like that. This is something I intend to tell her personally, when I get the chance (maybe without calling her a fat and ugly single mother). I have better things to do with my life than compete with other guys just for some low-quality female.

I CAN DO BETTER THAN SOME OVERWEIGHT, UNATTRACTIVE SINGLE MOTHER.

AND I SHALL DO BETTER!
Well... You put up more of a fight than I would have thought possible out of such a soft boy. But don't clap for yourself quite yet. That sword of yours is the only reason you still live.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

This post would be for example good for this thread:

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes!
viewtopic.php?t=12633&highlight=

Anyway, you´re right. Even competing for good looking is questionable. Damn fat bitch with child with attitude. That´s what a man needs.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I'm moreso haunted by the idea of an "ugly", "fat" woman having kids. I'm not singling out the woman in your story specifically, I actually question this of ALL fat ugly women that I come across daily. Imagine a woman so ugly that men are unable to be aroused by her in any way, and therefore any sex with this woman becomes entirely impossible. What a concept, right? I'm just venting because women who look like woolly mammoths can get sex, but men who hit the gym, are well-groomed, cut like bodybuilders, and dress well can rarely or never get laid by ANY woman. Anybody else f***ing irritated with this reality?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I'd be more concerned about why you're living in a shelter? San Antonio has rentals in the $400/mo range, and you can find a roommate to split the cost.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

How is your progress, d_l_g?

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I'm moreso haunted by the idea of an "ugly", "fat" woman having kids. I'm not singling out the woman in your story specifically, I actually question this of ALL fat ugly women that I come across daily. Imagine a woman so ugly that men are unable to be aroused by her in any way, and therefore any sex with this woman becomes entirely impossible. What a concept, right? I'm just venting because women who look like woolly mammoths can get sex, but men who hit the gym, are well-groomed, cut like bodybuilders, and dress well can rarely or never get laid by ANY woman. Anybody else f***ing irritated with this reality?
Yes we are

thats why we are happier abroad
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

FREEDOM1 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:I'm moreso haunted by the idea of an "ugly", "fat" woman having kids. I'm not singling out the woman in your story specifically, I actually question this of ALL fat ugly women that I come across daily. Imagine a woman so ugly that men are unable to be aroused by her in any way, and therefore any sex with this woman becomes entirely impossible. What a concept, right? I'm just venting because women who look like woolly mammoths can get sex, but men who hit the gym, are well-groomed, cut like bodybuilders, and dress well can rarely or never get laid by ANY woman. Anybody else f***ing irritated with this reality?
Yes we are

thats why we are happier abroad
Well, the sooner I can start college (i.e. training), the sooner I can get my certification(s) and then move out of America. I'm regretting my decision to go through with training, but I just can't turn down free college; I simply have no idea if I will EVER get such an opportunity again.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

momopi wrote:I'd be more concerned about why you're living in a shelter? San Antonio has rentals in the $400/mo range, and you can find a roommate to split the cost.
Let me give you an example of why.

My boy gets $800+ a month in SSI-D

He manages to be near penniless every month the day after he gets his check (direct deposit). The majority of that money would you believe goes to paying for a Verizon MI-Fi mobile hotspot and Apple IPhone 4G, about $140 a month... He pays $200 in child support, so we're up to $340 or about half.

Then depending on where he is in the country, he pays for a bus ticket or a plane ticket whichever is cheaper.

He lives in and out of homeless shelters and military housing when they allow it (Desert Storm Vet). Here's where it goes sort of wacky/funny -

He road on buses all the way from Oklahoma to Vermont to shack up with some 50 year old White Woman he found on Datehookups.com

She was basically nosy and he couldn't handle it, so after f***ing her on the day he arrived in town and the next evening, he felt she was asking too many questions or something, so he decided to leave and take a bus to Buffalo, NY. Where he had told me earlier that he could get Section 8 housing faster. Which was the original reason he went to Oklahoma.

I haven't talked to him yet today as I write this, but as far as I know he hasn't found housing yet I guess. He spent the night in some half-way house but is only allowed to spend the night and has to leave. He was told he could get a ticket to Buffalo from Vermont social services.

So he basically leaves himself at the mercy of Joe Public and whatever local Government he's located in.

He wanted easy sex and some shelter but he's not willing to deal with the cost of doing so. He claimed she was bossy. Well truth be told a woman is going to be some what bossy if she gives you the p***y. Especially if she's some divorced early 50's woman, she never learned her lesson...

So he spends about as much as comes in, isn't able to save.

I told him he could get affordable housing in Mexico. $400 might get you a shack in San Antonio, in Mexicali $350 can get you an entire 1 bedroom apartment in a building not much more than 30 years old. Plus food is much cheaper in Mexico. TJ is slightly more but it can be done. He could then take a bus $28RT back up to Downtown LA. Where he could pick up a rental car to see his son. I've suggested just as much, no dice.

I suggested he go to another country further away. He keeps bring up visiting his son. Fine, but I think he's using his son as an excuse for inaction.

My conclusion is that -

He's going nowhere fast or I should say he is waiting to get community rating from Disability and the VA so he can get Section 8 housing. With the higher rating from SSI, they'll give him more money. I know what will happen then, he'll build up his life in America once again and pine for American Black women to notice him when they won't.

That is a major fail in my book.

He has a rare chance to reset his life's direction and he's going to squander it with ideology and a built-in excuse of seeing his son. He only sees his son about every three months or so. When you're not there, it doesn't matter where you are, as long as you have a plane ticket back. But whatever...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 6:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yes, I am also perplexed by the fact that women who look like human whale shit can get sex and dates with no problem in the US, while guys who are good looking and in shape can't even get a woman's phone number. :shock:

In order to have sex with a repulsive looking woman, you would need to do some mental gymnastics. :lol:

When I think about the idea of getting involved with a morbidly obese woman or a woman who is as ugly as sin, I don't know whether or not I should laugh..........or vomit! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."